Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Open Beta Ending?

yatin_117

roughly the Release of Update 11 and or the 15th of november will signal the release of Warframe as no longer being in beta.   They might do update 11 first, and use us as to test the update to make sure its good for the ps4 .   Cause I might have miss heard but think its suppose to be cross platform so no reason to start the ps4 one on an older version

Be afraid. Be very affraid.

MICSPAMMERS ARE COMMING

I'm not worried about Micspammers. They're often just as funny as they are annoying.

Sometimes I like killing things to Winter Wrap Up.

It's the squeakers and other small children, or ragers, that I'm afraid of.

Granted, we have a push to talk right now, but I've only ever heard it been used once. It doesn't even display who's talking.

I'm not worried about Micspammers. They're often just as funny as they are annoying.

Sometimes I like killing things to Winter Wrap Up.

It's the squeakers and other small children, or ragers, that I'm afraid of.

Granted, we have a push to talk right now, but I've only ever heard it been used once. It doesn't even display who's talking.

You have a point. And this is F2P.

We will have to face rage of every kid that downloads this.

Now i am afraid.

We will have to face rage of every kid that downloads this.

Now i am afraid.

But keep in mind that the only thing that will change between open beta and release is probably the version number, a few announcements on the forums, and the PS4 release.

I mean, it's not like the second the game is released, hordes of angry whiny xbox-live kids who are dissatisfied with their Xbones are gonna download thi--oh S#&$.

Edited by Letter13

I guarantee you that if DE forced a reset many players won't be coming back for official release.

That's their problem. If you join a testing phase of a game and aren't willing to experience what that territory brings, then you're just a dummy-face.

i hope they'll reset, with plats reunded..

We already had our reset and there won't be another one unless DE really screws up.

Edited by FatalX7

That's their problem. If you join a testing phase of a game and aren't willing to experience what that territory brings, then you're just a dummy-face.

It'll be DE problem as well since they're losing valuable players that they're trying to gain. You only look at things from one side so you'll never understand.

On cross platform, I heard somewhere DE plan to keep updating th PC version faster if the PS4 schedule doesn't pan out. You can't very easily link versions 1.2123 and 2.32231 can you? I presume that warframe will have different servers.

On reset, I hope to god not. All my potatoes I've collected from alerts would go to waste. But, I'm not to worried about it actually happening.

Mic spammers and console kids... It's a very good thing I keep mic muted and Skype my friends...

BladeFade, on 06 Oct 2013 - 5:16 PM, said:

i hope they'll reset, with plats reunded..

I @(*()$ hope not. All the weapons/frames I've put potatoes and formas in would go way past the mere 100 platinum I've accumulated (50 starting plat plus 50 plat from that big issue several weeks back).