Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No ephemera drop from Lich.

ReciproBurst

Question

15 answers to this question

How many have you killed since the Lich patch? The ephemeras were made significantly more common in that update. If the majority were killed before that, you had significantly smaller chance of getting one. Currently you have a 20% chance or 1/5 chance of getting a lich with an ephemera. You could easily go just unlucky even with that chance.

EDIT: I've had total of 4 ephemeras (1 duplicate fire) in all these liches. Most were killed after the patch. aff9cf33d8bfeb99fb576987c5712793.gif

Edited by Wyrmius_Prime
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

How many have you killed since the Lich patch? The ephemeras were made significantly more common in that update. If the majority were killed before that, you had significantly smaller chance of getting one. Currently you have a 20% chance or 1/5 chance of getting a lich with an ephemera. You could easily go just unlucky even with that chance.

EDIT: I've had total of 4 ephemeras (1 duplicate fire) in all these liches. Most were killed after the patch. aff9cf33d8bfeb99fb576987c5712793.gif

I think I've kill 4 since last patch. Based on chance of dropping you give yeah maybe I'm just unlucky.

1 hour ago, ReciproBurst said:

Guys how many Lich you guys killed to get ephemera. I've done 11 still no drop. Not a single Lich had ephemera on them. I check my foundry & inventory every time I kill in case it didn't show in mission reward.4Hsvcig.png

My sixth one, BEFORE the first of the changes.

He had the trickster, which was the only one I wanted. Any others would be icing. 
Dg9mmjY.jpg

Edited by GrazeZeroLow
  • Like 1

On 2020-02-17 at 2:14 PM, xcrimsonlegendx said:

There's a 20% chance, you've just had bad luck.
The first few I killed after the last update had them but the last 10+ haven't. Starting to get annoyed, just keep at it and they'll spawn with one... eventually.

Talk about bad luck, I'm on lich #56 and still no ephemera. I'm annoyed af

• Like 1

Oh boy, personally 23 liches so far and not any ephemera, ever.  Not one of the people in my clan has any ephemera yet, ( small clan, but still) I am seriously doubting the stated drop chance. It certainly feels like its probably intended to be 20% but bugged at 20% of 1%.   

Here's to hoping the Corpus ones have at least a 95% drop rate so I will only need to farm 300 of them to get 4 ephemera, because RNG drop math is certainly not with me lol,