Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Xp Stat In Profile Not Increasing After Using Forma

Poke007

Seems like sometime after Update 10 formaing a weapon(not sure about warframes) will stop it from accumulating only exp in the profile stats, whereas weapons already formaed before U10 still gain exp.

I know this isn't a big issue but I like seeing my weapons xp reach a few million, hoping to hit 100m on 1 someday.

( ̄ー ̄)

Edited by Poke007

Seems like sometime after Update 10 formaing a weapon(not sure about warframes) will stop it from accumulating only exp in the profile stats, whereas weapons already formaed before U10 still gain exp.

I know this isn't a big issue but I like seeing my weapons xp reach a few million, hoping to hit 100m on 1 someday.

( ̄ー ̄)

It's been like that ever since they introduced Forma. The only way to accumulate XP again is to level the weapon back to 30.

Edited by LxLawliet

( ̄ー ̄)

Please read, I clearly stated accumulating exp in the stats NOT Mastery Rank Exp. :/

It's been like that ever since they introduced Forma. The only way to accumulate XP again is to level the weapon back to 30.

I have a level 30 Acrid which I bring almost everywhere and it has stay at 7m exp since formaing it 2 weeks ago.

Please read, I clearly stated accumulating exp in the stats NOT Mastery Rank Exp. :/

I have a level 30 Acrid which I bring almost everywhere and it has stay at 7m exp since formaing it 2 weeks ago.

Can you elaborate on what you did with your Acrid, i.e. just forma'd once and it's back to 30 already?

One thing I've noticed is that the your profile stats do not track experience gained from 0 -> 30 after you forma, only after rank 30. So if you were forma'ing it multiple times, or if you didn't use it again after you re-ranked it to 30, that would explain it (it's been like this for a while).

Edited by CitizenV

Can you elaborate on what you did with your Acrid, i.e. just forma'd once and it's back to 30 already?

One thing I've noticed is that the your profile stats do not track experience gained from 0 -> 30 after you forma, only after rank 30. So if you were forma'ing it multiple times, or if you didn't use it again after you re-ranked it to 30, that would explain it (it's been like this for a while).

Level 0-30, 450k exp in stats

After 1st forma(before U10), level 0-30 again, 900k exp in stats

Played until after U10 was introduced, 7m exp in stats

Decided to use another forma, level 0-30 again, still 7m exp in stats

And after countless Void runs, exp stats still remain at 7m.

Edited by Poke007

i'm sorry about misinterpreting your original post but....in all honesty i dont really see what it changes since that extra exp serves no purpose what-so-ever

All good, I know it doesn't do anything but I just like to see millions of exp for weapons that I fancy. ( ・ω・)

Level 0-30, 450k exp in stats

After 1st forma(before U10), level 0-30 again, 900k exp in stats

Played until after U10 was introduced, 7m exp in stats

Decided to use another forma, level 0-30 again, still 7m exp in stats

And after countless Void runs, exp stats still remain at 7m.

Interesting. I don't recall receiving experience in my profile stats when I was re-ranking a weapon before, only after.

Anyway, I took a look at my own stats. I forma'd my Embolist last week, and after I ran a mission just now, I noticed the experience did not change. Similarly, my Boar Prime's experience did not change but I only just forma'd that right now (still under rank 30).