Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Frame

(PSN)kngrana

Question

7 answers to this question

Invisibility allows great freedom to use pretty much anything, Melee included, so Frames like
Ash / Ivara / Octavia / Loki might be worth looking into, not least to diversify and get some stealth options.

Khora is a nifty multi-purpose Frame that not least has a pretty dang good "Melee" ability (high Range FTW).

Wukong's 1 gives you (mobile, and aggressive) fire support while you shred things with your Melee weapon.

Baruuk can be fun, mass CC and Squad protection in addition to powah punches, neat.

11 hours ago, (PS4)kngrana said:

What are some good warframes for someone who loves melee and has tanky frames? E.G Chroma, Rhino, Atlas (owned and primed)

I'm experimenting with Gauss and i'm mad people are not talking about him, he's busted. Pop your 4, wack as fast as the wind, shoot as fast as the sound and run as fast as light.

Right now my build is Sprint Boost (aura, but whatever works), Power Drift, Intesify, Vitality, Fleeting Expertise, Augur Message, Narrow Minded, Streamline, Adaptation and Transient Fortitude.

Basically a some duration, some efficiency, no range and lots of power. It's not the best build, as i said i'm experimenting but it's fun.

Frost Primes a decent melee frame. Can armor strip with his 4 cold proc with 1. Volt is also a melee beast with his speed boost. Rhino too with his damage buff. Saryn with a viral Zaw and her 3 active is devastating. Ember with a heat melee and her heat damage augment.  Lots of options for frames and melee.  Any frame with damage buff/augment u can build a melee around is powerful and uses the melee damage Aura mod is strong.