The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vitus drops in Arbitrations

UltraMagnos

Anyone else noticed less vitus seem to be dropping recently. Done a few 40+ minute survivals with only 1-3 vitus drops.

Also been doing defense ones, mostly against infested, same story. Went 25 rounds without a single one dropping today 😕

Am i just having a run of bad luck or has anyone else had the same experience?

Thanks

U are having bad luck i would say bcoz they buffed the virus drop in an update before and u can get vitus from 3 sources now

1. Drop from those drones

2. Reward after each round 

3. Reward as a bundle after each runs (contains 3 vitus) 

This without booster.. So u now think if u have booster how many u can get 

They did say things about changing the Vitus drop chances back when they initially added Vitus to the drone drop tables, since they thought that there could potentially be too much dropping at one point, but I don't think they actually did since there's been no patch notes about it since AFAIK, and the chances I experienced since then are more or less the same.

There's apparently a 3% chance for one from each Arbitration drone, which isn't exactly incredible in the first place, so you could just be getting unlucky. That said, I don't find the Vitus drops from drones to be particularly reliable without boosters anyway, so the rate at which you collect Vitus is always going to be kinda hit and miss unless you're only expecting the 1 per round you're guaranteed to get.