Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade prices getting lower

LordNero86

1 hour ago, AzureTerra said:

Can only speak for myself but the moment someone even tries to haggle i lose any interest in them and their product, if i ask for a price and you tell me "offer" i either wont even bother to respond to you or just tell you not interested. These days i have to deal with it a lot less as i generally wont engage unless someone has a price listed and i find that price to be within what i would pay for the item.

Just offer whatever the lowest is on warframe market.  If they say no just walk away.  I find things work most of the time.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

1 hour ago, AzureTerra said:

Can only speak for myself but the moment someone even tries to haggle i lose any interest in them and their product, if i ask for a price and you tell me "offer" i either wont even bother to respond to you or just tell you not interested. These days i have to deal with it a lot less as i generally wont engage unless someone has a price listed and i find that price to be within what i would pay for the item.

Same. If it’s posted in trade chat without a price, I ignore it. I’m not playing guessing games—I’ll either pay the requested price or just not buy it.

i don’t mind if others want to haggle—knock yourselves out—but it ain’t me.

the reasons the prices were so good back then was because the vaulted sets were actually rare, now after a few un-vaultings  they are not anywhere near so rare. Its a simple matter of supply and demand, when they get unvaulted everyone goes after them and hundreds if not thousands of sets end up out there so instead of competing with 50 or a 100 other sellers your now dealing with potentially thousands of sellers. With the competition the price will go down as they each try to make the sale, pretty basic economics. 

On 2020-02-17 at 11:17 PM, 844448 said:

Well, we have third party auction house  named wfmarket and that's the result. Now imagine if DE add auction house in the game like those people keep asking for if the price won't go lower than that

Lol you stay trying to push the agenda of educating while being oblivious to what was posted. Why is that???  Attention seeking or do you legit not read. Are you just looking for thumbs up?  You assume every post you respond to is some noob that has no clue what they are doing. You take it as a teaching lesson when folks are bringing up real problems about the game....... What is that about??

4 minutes ago, da_blok_is_hot said:

Lol you stay trying to push the agenda of educating while being oblivious to what was posted. Why is that???  Attention seeking or do you legit not read. Are you just looking for thumbs up?  You assume every post you respond to is some noob that has no clue what they are doing. You take it as a teaching lesson when folks are bringing up real problems about the game....... What is that about??

Try reading what the OP wrote about, OP got ignored for the price and checked wfmarket to see the price dropped that much. Is connecting the dots too hard for you? With people being able to list the price like that, I'm not surprised people try to get better chance of getting a buyer by lowering the price. We just have that wfmarket and prices drop that low from the list, even I see a set costing only 95 from the site. Now, what will happen that list is in the game if people not trying to cut each other by selling things at lower price?

2 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Try reading what the OP wrote about, OP got ignored for the price and checked wfmarket to see the price dropped that much. Is connecting the dots too hard for you? With people being able to list the price like that, I'm not surprised people try to get better chance of getting a buyer by lowering the price. We just have that wfmarket and prices drop that low from the list, even I see a set costing only 95 from the site. Now, what will happen that list is in the game if people not trying to cut each other by selling things at lower price?

Yea. Im going to terminate this convo just like "Terminator Dark Fate" terminated itself. No offense, I dont understand your sentence structure. I am being honest here. I tap....

9 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Prime Vault is there to keep the mission reward drop table from heavily diluted or flooded with relics. You don't want your Ivara Prime grind experience to be even worse because that 1 out of 5 chance to get that Axi relic jumps to 1 out of 25.

It's impossible for everyone to hand everything for free in a world where everyone wants profit.

I know what the official reason is - which, of course, no longer applies.  It was actually there to stop Vault Keys from becoming oversaturated, which made sense at the time - having 50 rewards in one single key was disgusting RNG-wise - Relics were the cure.  Even once Relics came along and the issue was fixed, DE realized they had a cash cow and they weren't gonna stop now. 

Even if we forgo the fact the excuse was about the original Key System, and we try to use it for the Relic System, it's absolute BS.  2/3 of the Star Nodes do not give relics or any real rewards for that matter - the ones that do tend to offer the same 10 over and over between their era..., you can get an Axi A2 at like 12 different nodes... why????  11 of those slots could be for other relics.  There's absolutely no way they couldn't distribute all the relics across different nodes and activities... it's just a flat out lie and basic math proves it.  There's more than enough drop tables, more than enough nodes, more than enough activities, more than enough relics to make sure they're all in the game at any given time - that just isn't profitable.  

Want to know the worst part?  DE themselves stated when they launched the first vault that this was merely a temporary measure until the Relic system was introduced.  They sure as heck backtracked on that when they realized they can con suckers into buying 7 years old stuff they selectively cut from the game, using FOMO as their main tactic as well.  Stuff that was no longer generating profit for them, now is again... it's not hard to see DE's motives are PURELY financial and nothing realistically related to gameplay or the saturation of drop tables.

And it's all in all interesting because you've got the wrong idea about acquisition... if all the relics were in the game and properly distributed - your chances for a specific relic don't go down... they go up.  Nobody is saying throw every Axi relic under the sun in the same drop table...

Vaults continue to be - and will always be, my single biggest criticism of DE.  It's their most greedy and unwarranted mechanic in the game.  It's predatory and morally questionable in a multitude of ways.  

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z