Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this the ideal melee crit build?

PenderTheTyrant

Question

Except for Primed Reach since i can't live without it, i started to use Gladiator mods since of the shared passive and the combo duration which keeps blood rush stacked so i can keep seeing red numbers popping even after i stop hitting something for 1 second. All i'm missing is a riven but this is the Kuva Shieldeg so it's unique and prices tend to be too high.

I'm terrible at weapon builds while i'm good with frame builds. So what i'm asking is if this is good. Or should i try a status build with Condition Overload? Base crit chance is slightly higher than status chance on this weapon.

hf4lyvU.png

4 answers to this question

It's a useful start. I'd drop the 2 gladiator mods for elemental combos though. The gladiator mods you can stack on Helios's deconstructor and bet the bonus that way, much like how people do the same with the vigilante mods for primary weapons.

That said, if this works for you then stick with it 

7 minutes ago, Butterfly85 said:

It's a useful start. I'd drop the 2 gladiator mods for elemental combos though. The gladiator mods you can stack on Helios's deconstructor and bet the bonus that way, much like how people do the same with the vigilante mods for primary weapons.

That said, if this works for you then stick with it 

Two 60% status chance or two 90% status damage?