Question

My question refers to:

• Red Veil
  • Steel Meridian
  • New Loka
  • The Perrin Sequence
  • Cephalon Suda
  • Arbiters of Helis

From what I researched, I could gain exalted With Red Veil, Steel Meridian, New Loka and The Perrin Sequence without loosing rep with the other three.  Is this correct?

At present I'm Exalted with Red Veil and Steel Meridian.  Can I gain faction rep with New Loka and The Perrin Sequance without loosing rep with Red Vail and Steel Meridian?

Thanks

10 answers to this question

AS old player I goes from Hexis/suda then Steel/red then Loka/perrin

And goes back to Hexis. I have Hexis Suda and Steel, and I can up red in 4th throught meridian without downing H/S

I have almost everything from syndicate and as my experience goes I can tell:
It's pointless to do more than 3 syndicate for the mod
Most of syndic items are tradable with player.
Extra reputation with syndicate must be turn into relic when new prime access come

Edit2: you will loose time doing 4 syndicate if you have everything thing else to do in the game.
Because uping a syndicat cost time, items, and a lot of reputation that would be better to use to get things to exchange with other player.
If you got most of your quest, not all map unlock and tons of stuff to do
Stick to 2 syndicate. I advise Hexis/suda or Perrin/loka
When you feel comfy with your game, add Steel if you are with hexis, or veil if you are with loka

Edited by AnuKaneDai
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, VictusRhul said:

My question refers to:

• Red Veil
  • Steel Meridian
  • New Loka
  • The Perrin Sequence
  • Cephalon Suda
  • Arbiters of Helis

From what I researched, I could gain exalted With Red Veil, Steel Meridian, New Loka and The Perrin Sequence without loosing rep with the other three.  Is this correct?

At present I'm Exalted with Red Veil and Steel Meridian.  Can I gain faction rep with New Loka and The Perrin Sequance without loosing rep with Red Vail and Steel Meridian?

Thanks

From this post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7yxtwu/which_syndicate_is_best_for_me/

The viable combinations are:

1) Steel / Suda / Hexis / Veil Only run Steel / Suda missions, have a Steel Sigil equipped.

Suda won't interfere with Steel and gives you +50% Hexis, the -50% Veil is made up by the +50% Veil from Steel and the Steel Sigil (no negative for Suda / Hexis) finally gets Veil into positive.

2) Veil / Loka / Perrin / Steel Only run Veil / Loka missions, have a Veil Sigil equipped.

Works pretty much like the previous. FYI, this combination makes you miss out on Suda's unique Large Team Shield Restore. 

3) Perrin / Hexis / Loka / Suda Only run Perrin / Hexis missions, alternate between Perrin / Hexis Sigils.

Perrin / Hexis are opposed but you still get a total of +50% for each and they don't interfere with Loka / Suda so +50% each there, as well. FYI, this combination makes you miss out on Veil's unique Large Team Ammo Restore. 

• Like 1

If your question is about pure possibility then the answer is 5. If you sacrifice 96.8% of your daily standing you can be with 5 different syndicates.

But a more efficient approach would be to start with 3 (no sacrifices made) and then expand to 4 which sacrifices only 11.1% of your daily standing.

I'd recommend to play 2 days red veil and one day new loka then repeat to be max standing with red veil, new loka, steel meridian and perrin sequence

Or you can play 2 days steel meridian and 1 day cephalon suda then repeat to be max standing with steel meridian, cephalon suda, red veil and arbiters of hexis

I maintain 4 at Rank 5, centered on Red Veil. I rank Red Veil and New Loka Directly.  Loka feeds Perrin and damages Steel Meridian, but I can balance that with Red Veil missions, which feed Steel Meridian.

It's really easy to get them all to Rank 5 and keep them earning, just pay attention to their numbers so you don't lose rank. :redveil:

Edited by Canach

For most ppl, 3 factions is the usual way.

2 Alliance factions + 1 Neutral faction

this way, you can max daily cap easily, for example, 1 ESO run should do the trick

However, if you want 4 factions, you will need to manage emblems, run faction specific missions, and watch the numbers carefully.

Which is too time consuming for most ppl.