Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Needs To Be More.

Mutilar

More what.

That is the question.

After 452 hours logged, I'm now only logging in to keep up the 7day login rewards.

There needs to be something new which always keeps you logging in, maybe tiered weapons, like most MMOs you have different qualities, commons, uncommons, rares, uniques, legendaries, etc.  If there was a way to link this into warframe that would be awesome.

Farming bosses for a unique barrel upgrade attachment for your braton which gives +5 damage and also a cosmetic barrel, so on top of mods you would have these attachments for all of the weapons you could loot over time.

Dunno, something like this would add so much more to the game than just modding your weapon, your weapon you use would turn from changing to the next overpowered release to using your personalized Boltor with an extended magazine, poison tipped bolts, extended stock for reduced recoil, etc, which all come in different rarities and qualities.

It seems logical to me to expand this way, but others may disagree.  Just thinking of ideas to keep the game rolling and playable after everything you have is maxed out.

Edited by Mutilar

You're asking for people to invest even more time into guns that're going to be obsolete with the next Tenno reinforcements. I'm not sure it'd work out that well.

The game needs something different to boost its longevity.

Edited by 101blubb

You're asking for people to invest even more time into guns that're going to be obsolete with the next Tenno reinforcements. I'm not sure it'd work out that well.

The game needs something different to boost its longevity.

What about an augmentation system, like any gun can hold 10 augments, along with mods, ranging from fire rate augments, damage augs, recoil augs, crit chance, crit damage, etc, you could boost any weapon you prefer using to the point where it's as good as a high mastery weapon after some time.  Like, I have a maxed acrid, despair, soma, and the like, but I'm still using the default braton as it's my favorite weapon to use.  Have been meaning to get onto its 5th forma but sort of have had a lack of interest.

Clan VS Clan battles based on Conclave ratings so it's mildly fair, with objectives like Sabotage, Spy, Attack and Defend, etc. Give us some f*cking point to all this grinding, the only meaningful reward as of now is the ability to grind a bit better or to just grind more. If you state that you don't want WF to be about grind, then stop adding stupid RNG grind sutff to the game and actually implement some meaningful gameplay!!!

Game needs more optional non-weapon based things to keep it going, but before much of anything else is added, they need to start fixing some of the glaring issues the game currently has. 

Such as:

Keys (& the fact that the OD missions specifically should not be key locked.)

Mutagen Samples (& how rediculous it is to try to farm them when you are a half capacity Clan, which I have a feeling most end up being.)

Old Style Clan rooms & doors (Because seeing into the abyss is never fun... NEVER.)

Pugging for key missions (Why do I have to use the recruiting channel when the previous system worked fine 75++++% of the time. The only time it didn't work was when you got a bad host, something that still happens.)

Loot (Being able to see what you have gotten in a mission before its over.)

RNG (Nearly forgot, oh wait, no... no I didn't... Game is broken when trying to farm for something. Still waiting for them to Fix this RNG rubbish before I run any Void missions.)

There are many other smaller issues, but these are the ones that bug me almost constantly.

Edited by EctoSage

Just ran T1 Defense 23 times for Paris Prime BP, which has 25% chance to be awarded, RNG is still S#&$.

I'm in the opposite boat. I ran T1 D 16 times for for the Fang Prime BP and I ended up having more Paris Prime BPs than I know what to do with.

452 hours is kind of a long time dude... 

I mean, I'd be surprised if any console game (other than perhaps those made by bethesda) gave you that kind of playtime. 

Well I have 2765+ hours in Dota2.

Think about how many people have 5k+ hours in WoW & Eve online, other MMOs like Lotro & SwToR.

I don't own a console.

Imo if this game worked like Dota2 and its interaction with the steam workshop we would have a whole array of cosmetic skins for weapons to be farmed.

And cosmetics are whats selling right now in online games.

Edited by Mutilar