Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat Shadowban?

ArdentNox

Question

Hi there, hey, howdy, what's good, what's up, uhhhh so I just got back to good ol' Warframe, and while I was talking to region chat, gettin' caught up on current events and the state of the game, suddenly, I couldn't talk to anyone anymore. In fact the chat channels don't even show up.... 🤔 Ain't that curious?

I've received no message, no notification that I've said something out of line, no nothin'.... It appears, that I've been shadowbanned from the chat.... Now that's just odd, huh? No warning, no informing bot message sayin' "Hey, that's bad, have an X amount of time ban".... Ain't.... That.... Something... There anything I can do to figure out exactly what happened here and restore my ability to chat, or am I shoved into Warframe's Chat Abyss for the next week?

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Vespilan said:

No one here can help you. You should contact support directly.
Before you do that maybe try to restart Warframe.

Is there another way to contact them aside from their shoddy support ticket system that, if they look at it at all, will take probably an entire week to get back to me? And I did restart warframe, and it's still givin' me the ol "connecting" circle in the corner of the chatbox... It's the darndest thing....

We on the forums are unable to help you beyond directing you to support. We do not have access to your chat logs, do not know what you wrote, etc.

The use of derogatory slurs will most often result in a 7 day suspension from chat. Participating in or facilitating minor spam will often result in a temporary kick (that ends upon relogging). If you wrote something that another user told you to wrote (i.e. "Hey can someone write 'xyz' backwards?" or something to that effect) then you were being baited by another user into getting kicked/banned from the chat.