Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[WTB] Kuva Nukor / Kuva Bramma Toxin 55%+

PeaceSpace

Hey there.
I've taken the liberty of sending a friend request to you.
Just converted my first lich, a 59% Toxin Kuva Nukor lich, no less. (Though I don't know the decimal number, I know it's +-0,5%.)
He does not come with an ephemera, so that'll probably keep the price affordable.
Looking to sell him, since I already had a 55%+ Kuva Nukor from an awfully similar sounding lich (if you're looking for a fun story).
Willing to see what your offer is, I've only been told what not to go below by another player with more experience in this.
I have no access to lich trading within my clan, so I'm relying on your clan to handle that part.
I look forward to it. :)

5 hours ago, Marhathor said:

Hey there.
I've taken the liberty of sending a friend request to you.
Just converted my first lich, a 59% Toxin Kuva Nukor lich, no less. (Though I don't know the decimal number, I know it's +-0,5%.)
He does not come with an ephemera, so that'll probably keep the price affordable.
Looking to sell him, since I already had a 55%+ Kuva Nukor from an awfully similar sounding lich (if you're looking for a fun story).
Willing to see what your offer is, I've only been told what not to go below by another player with more experience in this.
I have no access to lich trading within my clan, so I'm relying on your clan to handle that part.
I look forward to it. 🙂

Thank you, I Just accept your friend request will send you offer when you're online.

Archived