Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Void Extermination More Endless Defense Exclusive.

Lunarez

After U10, every void key except Extermination can be easily found in Survival missions. Right now it's around 20-30% but from datamined number, it's maybe intended to be around 7% chance.

However, The void Extermination keys especially T2 and T3 have roughly 2% drop rate, which is very low in comparison to other void mission keys.

So my suggestion is to make Extermination keys more exclusive to defense mission. Higher their drop chance of T2 and T3 extermination more while reduce drop chances of other keys. This is to make extermination void a bit more Endless defense exclusive. The number don't need to be high though.

After U10, every void key except Extermination can be easily found in Survival missions. Right now it's around 20-30% but from datamined number, it's maybe intended to be around 7% chance.

However, The void Extermination keys especially T2 and T3 have roughly 2% drop rate, which is very low in comparison to other void mission keys.

So my suggestion is to make Extermination keys more exclusive to defense mission. Higher their drop chance of T2 and T3 extermination more while reduce drop chances of other keys. This is to make extermination void a bit more Endless defense exclusive. The number don't need to be high though.

Honestly, given how the T1-T3 Survivals in regular gameplay can easily give keys for Tower I-III Orokin Void missions, here's a possible solution:

Remove all Tower I-III Orokin Void missions and add their chances to the Tower I-III Extermination missions in Endless Defense.