Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Built the wrong weapon

Shmappy

Question

Yo!

I loved the aksomati and wanted to get the prime but I wasn't thinking straight and I accidentally bought the akstilleto p set, built it and rushed it. Only noticed after it was in my inventory. Any way to get the parts back? I don't care about the plat I used to rush it but I haven't used the weapon, I did put a catalyst in there though, anyway, I was wondering if there was any way to get the parts back from it? Like I said I don't care about the plat nor the reactor, I just want the parts so I can get back the plat i wasted on that.

Thank ya kindly!

2 answers to this question

Good luck with the request - but you're talking about a player trade (correct me if I'm wrong), I don't believe DE can do anything for those. I've gone to the web site and opened a ticket and had things resolvved for some games I've played - through a service ticket, even though my own fault. 

At least the AK Stiletto Prime is also an excellent set - don't toss them. They're worth investment themselves, arguably one of the best secondaries in the game.

Good Luck!

Nop mah man. There's no way u can 'uncraft' the weapon. And even if u could uncraft the weapon, u would have to ask the player u traded with if he could do a refund bc u bought the wrong weapon.

Anyways, now u have the akstilleto prime, and that's a strong weapon, I'm sure u will enjoy it, it can melt +lvl100 enemies pretty quick.