Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Weapon "back to back" mechanic with new system

Unagi604

Question

Does anyone know how the mechanic that previously prevented 2 liches in a row from spawning the same weapon work with the new system?

Example:
I want a bunch of brakks or something so I can fuse them.
I spawn a lich with a brakk, and I kill them for it.
I go searching for a new Kuva Larvling to preview weapons

Will I never see a brakk again until I take a different weapon from another Lich due to the no 2 in a row mechanic, or does it mean that I just won't see 2 previews in a row with the same kuva weapon?

11 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, (XB1)WolfKingLeo said:

The mechanic only worked when we couldn't see our weapon and just stab the lich.

There's no mechanic right now for this way to prevent back to back weapons to spawn 

Is that a recent change? Because when I was doing liches about 2 weeks ago I didn't see the same weapon back to back ever.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)WolfKingLeo said:

The mechanic only worked when we couldn't see our weapon and just stab the lich.

There's no mechanic right now for this way to prevent back to back weapons to spawn 

Ok thanks. I guess I just have bad luck. I've been trying to get a 2nd quartakk for a few days now, and I've not seen it again after ~50 runs.

32 minutes ago, Lluid said:

To be clear, right now you can't get the same weapon as your previous lich, even after refusing several larvlings. At least I, and many other players, never proved this wrong.

Yeah that's what I'm seeing too... I guess it's fixed now as of the hot fix that just came.