Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need a gravimag

(PSN)northern_rebal

Question

9 answers to this question

Quick question - have you completed the Profit Taker? I think (unless they've changed that) you have to do that, at least through the 3rd Profit Taker bounty, to get the "Archgun Deployer" -- a gravimag alone won't let you deploy the gun in atmosphere. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

1 minute ago, Costanzafaust said:

Aren't there also some Fortuna "back room" bounties that also have a chance to reward it, or is it just the parts to craft one?

Those bounties (can) give you the resources required to craft a gravimag.

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

You CAN NOT use AW guns on the ground until you are MAX rank with Solaris United and have done Profit-Taker phase 1-3.  

If you buy a gravmag off market and install it, you will still not be able to summon your AW gun if you haven't done PT 1-3. 

------------------------------

The ayanga is an archwing gun.   You use it on your archwing.   It only needs a gravmag if you intend to use it on the ground.   Which from what it sounds like you have no reason to need.

Kill your Lich.  Use your new space gun,  Go about your business and progress through the game.  

I had no idea what this was til I googled it. Both the wiki and YouTube videos talk about using it as a "heavy weapon". There's nothing I found saying to use it on the archwing.

None of the videos talked about needing a deployer. So would I have 2 weapons for my archwing, or would one be for the archwing and the other to use on land?

As an archwing weapon how does it compare? Would I want to use it?

26 минут назад, (PS4)northern_rebal сказал:

I had no idea what this was til I googled it. Both the wiki and YouTube videos talk about using it as a "heavy weapon". There's nothing I found saying to use it on the archwing.

None of the videos talked about needing a deployer. So would I have 2 weapons for my archwing, or would one be for the archwing and the other to use on land?

I don’t have Imperator Vandal, I have only Gratler and Hildryn signature weapon (forgot the name). Those 2 garbage weapons shooting only on 300 meters, Kuva Ayanga shooting at least twice further but without any projectile tracers (at least for me), so if you have never bothered with crafting Archwing weapons it’s pretty nice one.

And in AW loadout menu you can choose general AW weapon and “Heavy Weapon” but you cannot put weapon without gravimag there. And you really need to max out Solaris united rank first to get the heavy weapon deployer gear.

18 hours ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

My lich is going to give me a kuva ayanga archgun ... Googling it, it says I need to add a gravimag, that I can get from my clan.  Except my clan hasn't completed the research on it yet.

Is that a sellable/tradable item?

Any other was to get one?

Even the research for it is crazy. All pieces drop from the taker bounties or you build them through the Quills rep ( Ducky ).

You're better off spending the 20 plat for one.

20 hours ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

You have archwing weapons..... if you install gravmags into them you can summon them while on foot.  Its one gun.  

In your arsenal on the vehicle tab you can select 1 gun for your archwing and you can choose 1 of your modified archwing guns to be your "heavy weapon" on the ground.  You can use the same gun or different guns.  

An archwing gun in space has different stats and behavior than what it does on the ground for balance reasons.....  Usually less ammo/damage/range on the ground.