Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.2

[DE]Megan

Please also have a look at the hitboxes of the Vomvalysts.
Shot them right in the face with the Raplak, you could see where the beam went and they simply didn't take the hit. Been hunting Eidolons with that one and the same amp for a while now and after a certain patch, the Voms didn't only get more resilient (which is fine with me), but hitting them now with that "precision" amp doesn't work anymore half the time.
It worked like a charm before certain "fixes" and I'd love to have that back.

Here's an idea:

Can you make warframes giving buffs gain some more affinity?
For example, if you are a Rhino, and buff someone with your Roar, when you gain affinity if close enough to that someone, gain an extra (for example) 5%. This could help warframes with no damaging abilities like Trinity to level up faster.

It would help a lot all those support players (me included) 🥰

We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.

• With the change of the Kuva Larvling now displaying its birthed Kuva Lich weapon, there was no need to maintain the back-to-back restriction as you can now just choose to ignore or take the back-to-back weapon if you wish you use it for Valence Fusion.

it was fine where it was i did a few liches before this and lich changes are great and all but trying to get a weapon i need after 50+ tries i guess we are back to RNGing me out of the game again :facepalm:

22 hours ago, Ceryk said:

My problem has been than I've been getting the same weapons over and over, back to back on the preview. I've spent hours just getting the same 1 or 2 weapons multiple times back to back. 3 or 4 of the weapon in a row, then 2 of another weapon, the oh, it's that first weapon again, the second is back for 3 in a row, oh hey Weapon 1, I see you are back, whoa a different weapon but I don't need that one so abort, Weapon 1 is back again I see...

Thats pretty much how rng works.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb victorcas:

Here's an idea:

Can you make warframes giving buffs gain some more affinity?
For example, if you are a Rhino, and buff someone with your Roar, when you gain affinity if close enough to that someone, gain an extra (for example) 5%. This could help warframes with no damaging abilities like Trinity to level up faster.

It would help a lot all those support players (me included) 🥰

While I do like the idea, Warframe unlike many other MMOs doesn't need those evening out mechanics. Just deal damage with the equipped weapons and use your abilities. Both will give the frame enough XP, provided you are carrying lvl 30/maxed out gear, that doesn't consume the XP meant for your frame.

Edit: ie with an affinity booster it takes me 40 minutes on Ceres (Gabi) to fully max a frame simply by meleeing everything and use some abilties here and there. Without a booster, you'll need two runs.

Also we STILL need [Ruinous Extension] and [Sinister Reach] included with Exilus mods alongside their shotgun counterparts which do exactly the same thing and ARE Exilus mods.

I can see that fire-rate and punchthrough increase damage and are thus disqualified, but mere range is the definition of Utility and QOL.

2 hours ago, Hierarch777 said:

Would you consider reworking the enemy AI, it feels a little stale having them all zerg rush at you without any strategy. 

Cephalon Jizo made a video about it this day. 

I wholeheartedly agree, BUT I suspect upgrading enemy AI (especially if done truly right to make their expertise scale with level) would be a distinctly NONtrivial coding project.

That said, it could also provide a geometric improvement in content durability/replayability at every level, so there's certainly a case to be made for such a long-term initiative.

13 hours ago, WhiteGemini said:

We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.

• With the change of the Kuva Larvling now displaying its birthed Kuva Lich weapon, there was no need to maintain the back-to-back restriction as you can now just choose to ignore or take the back-to-back weapon if you wish you use it for Valence Fusion.

it was fine where it was i did a few liches before this and lich changes are great and all but trying to get a weapon i need after 50+ tries i guess we are back to RNGing me out of the game again :facepalm:

gets 59% weapon i needed 10 tries later ,,,,,

whatever ok fine ill take it :P

60 runs Cassini no Kuva Karak, and that's speed running it. Imaging some newbie trying to do long missions for larvling.

Before 27.1.2 change, I was able to farm up 12+ new kuva weapons for mastery it to R40. Now after patch, 60 captures I still can't roll the last weapon I need.

On 2020-02-21 at 10:57 PM, BabaPambazuka said:

Also we STILL need [Ruinous Extension] and [Sinister Reach] included with Exilus mods alongside their shotgun counterparts which do exactly the same thing and ARE Exilus mods.

I can see that fire-rate and punchthrough increase damage and are thus disqualified, but mere range is the definition of Utility and QOL.

👍

I understand (I actually do 🙂) that it was wiser to kick off the weapon exilus slot being restrictive. Drawing the line on which mods should be allowed in the exilus slot is also a grey zone, even if trying to boil it down to "no damage increase".

This said, currently the weapon exilus slot is a bit underwhelming, I have no use for it on most of my weapons (and I have them all). The "exilus effects" I use on few weapons is silencing, increased zoom and (on some lvl 40 kuva weapons, because there is extra mod space available) ammo pickup mods. The there are a few special weapons having their weapon-specific mods exilus-enabled (which is great).

I agree with keeping all damage-increasing mods away from the exilus slot. The question is where to draw the line. Some exilus-classed mods already theoretically increase damage,depending on how you measure it. Increasing the total ammo pool (and the option of picking up more ammo in-mission) theoretically increase damage output per mission (1000 bullet does more damage than 600 bullets) even if it is splitting hairs. Exilus mods affecting accuracy or recoil increase the number of shots hitting the target, thus increasing DPS. Projectile speed mods makes it easier to hit targets, increasing DPS. "Reload while holstered" increases total DPS output, as you can melee out damage while your weapon reloads itself. And so on...

Then point of this semi-rant is to ask you (DE) to consider broadening the exilus definition to include other mods that mostly affect weapon behaviour and feel, even though they also indirectly increase DPS.

One way to look at this would be to sort of allow players to freely modify the behaviour of their weapons, but clearly exclude any and all mods that gives "direct" damage output effects (damage, status, crit, multi, fire rate, punch-through). The important groups of mods (affecting weapon behaviour more than the direct DPS) that thus could be used in the exilus slot would be those affecting mag size, reload speed, and maybe damage fall-off.

This would make the exilus slot (a lot) more interesting and meaningful, it wouldn't affect damage output decidedly more than the current exilus mods but would allow players to alter some important weapon behaviour without breaking their damage builds/composition. And considering the overall mod space restrictions, it is hard to see how this could be "abused".

Pretty please!

Please fix that in RJ Missions

• no fighters on SENTIENT SHIP missions after killed all CREWSHIPS ... (fighter 32/90; Crewships 6/6)
  • no re-join after ALT + F4 to respawn some Crewships for squad members

very unstructered...

And the Bug stil exists, that if you port on a ship with wlingshot, you got a black screen! ... What are you fixing all the time??

Thank you very much for this update, but after the chamber prime was released, there was no other update of new content, but with a certain degree of enthusiasm, no new version, new content update. The contents of ancient blood and jiuchongtian are basically discovered by players. Now the heat continues to decline. I think we need to update the new series of tasks, war armour, weapons, tasks and other new contents as soon as possible. To attract players to stay in the warframe.

On 2020-02-18 at 4:28 PM, RedToothKaki said:

because I just had some random do this, here's another thing I'm going to stress -- randoms SHOULD NOT be able to access the railjack's navigation if they are not the owner of it. I just had some dweeb start another mission while I was collecting resources!!! and it was a lot of resources to collect all there ready to be taken! valuable resources! and this #@$ head just up and starts a new mission!! 

I mean what in the actual f%#$ has to be going through your head in the first place to do that while the pilot is still gathering stuff!! SERIOUSLY!! Why do I keep getting morons in my squads is beyond me but there needs to be boundaries for these special individuals.

this issue happens mainly because people cant solo extract from railjack missions. I thought DE learned their lesson on this when they implemented solo extracting from endless missions but apparently not. Some people wanna speed through missions one after the other, and some wanna take time to collect resources. Sometimes people just don't have the time to wait. Only allowing the pilot to use navigation opens up the possibility of the pilot forcing you to stay in the game until they're ready to leave, lest you lose everything you just spent 20+ minutes to get. this was a major problem with endless missions and open worlds before DE "fixed" it poorly but at least they did something. Allowing players to hijack the entire team to leave is not a good solution to this, but DE were just too lazy to come up with anything else, despite there being three different methods to do this already set in place in other missions that they could've used (leaving squad in open world, standing at extraction for a minute in both open world and endless, and literally just choosing the leave option at the end of defense or interception round. Not counting SO cus that method is too specific to that game mode)

With a method to solo extract from railjack in place, adding a vote option to leave the mission/start a new one, like starting a new mission in open worlds, would be ideal (and not allowing it to be forced). But without the ability to solo extract there's pretty much no way to make any version of exiting mission in railjack acceptable.

13 hours ago, Graavarg said:

One way to look at this would be to sort of allow players to freely modify the behaviour of their weapons, but clearly exclude any and all mods that gives "direct" damage output effects (damage, status, crit, multi, fire rate, punch-through). The important groups of mods (affecting weapon behaviour more than the direct DPS) that thus could be used in the exilus slot would be those affecting mag size, reload speed, and maybe damage fall-off.

This would make the exilus slot (a lot) more interesting and meaningful, it wouldn't affect damage output decidedly more than the current exilus mods but would allow players to alter some important weapon behaviour without breaking their damage builds/composition. And considering the overall mod space restrictions, it is hard to see how this could be "abused".

Pretty please!

Reload speed and magazine size were the two mods I was most exited to have with the weapon exilus system and they're not included. Some weapons are borderline unusable due to their tiny magazine and/or slow ass reload. Usage of arca plazmor fell off almost entirely the since fulmin and catchmoon were released cus they're both outright better and don't have it's ridiculous reload time. Reload exilus would help that significantly. Keep in mind all 3 of those have really short falloff that is buffed significantly with projectile flight speed due to their falloff being based more on time than distance, so you'd be sacrificing that extra range to reduce reload which I think is pretty fair.

I do use -recoil on a few weapons it really helps, It's particularly helpful on pyrana prime and some other rapid fire secondaries. But a lot of weapons just don't benefit from any exilus mods at all. Those two in particular would make a lot of weapons just feel so much better, and I think even diversify the meta considerably.

And just think. if people actually had a reason to get the exilus slot on weapons, how much do you think that would increase the sales of forma and weapon exilus adapters? (something they clearly made a big push for with the kuva weapons) my guess is a lot. DE benefits from doing this as much as the players do.

12 hours ago, Graavarg said:

👍

I understand (I actually do 🙂) that it was wiser to kick off the weapon exilus slot being restrictive. Drawing the line on which mods should be allowed in the exilus slot is also a grey zone, even if trying to boil it down to "no damage increase".

This said, currently the weapon exilus slot is a bit underwhelming, I have no use for it on most of my weapons (and I have them all). The "exilus effects" I use on few weapons is silencing, increased zoom and (on some lvl 40 kuva weapons, because there is extra mod space available) ammo pickup mods. The there are a few special weapons having their weapon-specific mods exilus-enabled (which is great).

I agree with keeping all damage-increasing mods away from the exilus slot. The question is where to draw the line. Some exilus-classed mods already theoretically increase damage,depending on how you measure it. Increasing the total ammo pool (and the option of picking up more ammo in-mission) theoretically increase damage output per mission (1000 bullet does more damage than 600 bullets) even if it is splitting hairs. Exilus mods affecting accuracy or recoil increase the number of shots hitting the target, thus increasing DPS. Projectile speed mods makes it easier to hit targets, increasing DPS. "Reload while holstered" increases total DPS output, as you can melee out damage while your weapon reloads itself. And so on...

Then point of this semi-rant is to ask you (DE) to consider broadening the exilus definition to include other mods that mostly affect weapon behaviour and feel, even though they also indirectly increase DPS.

Pretty please!

Let me stop for just a second, and review the plan.  An pexilus slot is primarily a way to offer a slot specifically for those mods that nobody would use otherwise.  The idea here being that much like exilus slots, you are given a new mod space that only allows for mods generally not used otherwise.  It's a way to not only force unlocks (random drops and 24 hour build times), but to make otherwise useless mods see some action.

Does any of the above describe increasing the range on energy weapons?  Nope.  The one word argument for this is Atomos.  If you increase the range on it you can increase the potential damage in a non-trivial manner.  This is why things like Fulmination and Firestorm also aren't pexilus mods.  

So the real question is what value the pexilus slot delivers.  As of this moment, some of my weapons can't even support another mod.  For those who ask, the Opticor and Opticor Vandal would be great, so the decreased accuracy of Heavy Caliber could be counteracted.  The problem is they can't even fit a full Hush with the appropriate polarity, given a corrupted mod, and a Riven.  The weapons that scream for another slot are those which were just introduced, Kuva weapons.  A weapon with 80 capacity and a minimum of 5 polarized slots is great for pexilus, but so many of the Kuva weapons are just not worth the grind.  So, the only remaining use of pexilus is edge case weapons and the few power creep Kuva weapons.  I'm looking at you Kuva Nukor, Kuva Bramma, and Tigris Prime.  Weapons where the traditional rules breakdown,or where they seem to be built with glaring flaws.  

I think the fix isn't to suddenly expand the pexilus slot, but to dissolve it.  Hear me out, the fix is to then make each weapon have a built-in serration and multi-shot value.  The idea here is that you'd still use endo, but at about 1/4 the current mod rate on each weapon.  That would mean each primary which used to use serration and split-chamber would require 4,100 endo and and 200 endo to upgrade.  Why does this matter?  You're freeing two slots up for virtually anything.  You now have a constant endo sink, so those people with 1 million or more in inventory have a use for it.  Every new weapon can be immediately upgraded, or if you know it's just an MR fodder piece it'll be a bit more difficult to just grind and sell.  The idea here is that you now have to choose between giving up about 4,300 endo, or to work with a weapon that is only based upon utility.

What about Heavy Caliber and the other mods which directly influence damage?  What about the hunter's set?  Keep them.  Each of them offers a significantly less impactful buff, and at a either a lower cost or with negative effects.  Suddenly 29 capacity (15 with polarity) is freed up.  Now the pexilus slot is a part of the basic weapon.  Now each weapon requires endo to boost basic function, has 8 slots to work with, and you can power it up from the word go.  But, what about the Kuva gimick?  Let's make the extra mod capacity disappear, but give the Kuva weapons an additional few levels of damage and multishot.  This will drive more endo cost, and make the extra grind demonstrable by having extra power.  It would be reasonable to think this is power creep, but you're missing the best part of this.  The extra levels of damage could only amount to 40% extra damage.  That's easy to see, but when measured against 60% elements it's not something game breaking.  

What about the Grendel mission?  Yep, it'd get less annoying.  The mods for basic power would be integrated into the weapons, and the mission is less about the broken nature of scaling and more about how the warframes powers can interact and how the utility features of weapons are insanely impactful.  It's an opportunity to see how far the game has come, rather than to see how bad the scaling is.  

I guess the short of this is that pexilus slots are stupid.  It's an attempt to introduce new grind, like the aura forma.  The issue is that it isn't useful at all times, and has such a limiting scope that it can't really be useful without a fundamental shift life the extra capacity borne from the kuva weapons.  That's a real problem, and DE has stopped trying to fix the inherent problems with the mod system.  If DE were to address the broken nature of each weapon requiring certain mods, it'd allow for the system to be about modification rather than basic function.  

4 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

this issue happens mainly because people cant solo extract from railjack missions. I thought DE learned their lesson on this when they implemented solo extracting from endless missions but apparently not. Some people wanna speed through missions one after the other, and some wanna take time to collect resources. Sometimes people just don't have the time to wait. Only allowing the pilot to use navigation opens up the possibility of the pilot forcing you to stay in the game until they're ready to leave, lest you lose everything you just spent 20+ minutes to get. this was a major problem with endless missions and open worlds before DE "fixed" it poorly but at least they did something. Allowing players to hijack the entire team to leave is not a good solution to this, but DE were just too lazy to come up with anything else, despite there being three different methods to do this already set in place in other missions that they could've used (leaving squad in open world, standing at extraction for a minute in both open world and endless, and literally just choosing the leave option at the end of defense or interception round. Not counting SO cus that method is too specific to that game mode)

With a method to solo extract from railjack in place, adding a vote option to leave the mission/start a new one, like starting a new mission in open worlds, would be ideal (and not allowing it to be forced). But without the ability to solo extract there's pretty much no way to make any version of exiting mission in railjack acceptable.

DE should just add an escape pod capsule somewhere on the ship so if a player needs to leave at the end of a mission they can go and press a button to get into an escape capsule and it goes through an eject sequence of leaving the ship and takes you back to the Dojo.

The times I've tried to leave after a finished mission nothing seems to work except abort, I fixed it though buy piloting my own ship, bugs gone. 🙂 

On 2020-02-23 at 7:38 PM, Slayer-. said:

DE should just add an escape pod capsule somewhere on the ship so if a player needs to leave at the end of a mission they can go and press a button to get into an escape capsule and it goes through an eject sequence of leaving the ship and takes you back to the Dojo.

The times I've tried to leave after a finished mission nothing seems to work except abort, I fixed it though buy piloting my own ship, bugs gone. 🙂 

Good idea about the escape pod. 

Archived