Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.2

[DE]Megan

Please fix the "permanently stuck in a turret" bug.
Its when you accidentally enter a turret, usually at a weird angle, then try to leave said turret. 

The game will still play, you'll get shot at, but you cant do ANYTHING except hit escape to bring up the menu.

You cant talk (so no /unstuck for you!), you cant use abilities, you cant fire, you're stuck in turret limbo.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK DE!!! ❤️ 

Sweet! @ removing inability to get the same Kuva weapon twice in a row. Thank you. I'm sure there's other stuff I should thank you for but that's the one that jumped out. 😛

Pleeeeeease can you make it so heavy attack automatically switches to melee? Pretty please? It's not actually a big deal but I feel like the post is a waste if it's just praise 🙂 

When you try to fly your Railjack with your operator, and your operator is white, your operator’s skin will get messed with in weird ways once you exit, resulting in becoming black. I’m not racist, but it is a weird glitch (that I’ve commented on before), and wished it was fixed. Next update, if it’s still a thing, I’ll try to send pictures of how it works.

2 minutes ago, Golden_Tatsuo said:

Please fix the "permanently stuck in a turret" bug.
Its when you accidentally enter a turret, usually at a weird angle, then try to leave said turret. 

The game will still play, you'll get shot at, but you cant do ANYTHING except hit escape to bring up the menu.

You cant talk (so no /unstuck for you!), you cant use abilities, you cant fire, you're stuck in turret limbo.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK DE!!! ❤️ 

Oh yeah that happened to me this morning, I just assumed it was my computer being dumb.

+1

But... now its just harder to get the weapon you want... on top of the already insane grind. Why remove that? Just make it cycle around the Kuva weapons to make it easier to get the one you want. Complete RNG is just too far. Been trying to get my friend the Kuva Bramma for DAYS with it not cycling to the bramma any of those times. PLEASE just make it easier to get the one you want. Riven RNG is bad enough. We don't need it here too.

2 minutes ago, rstripn said:

Sweet! @ removing inability to get the same Kuva weapon twice in a row. Thank you. I'm sure there's other stuff I should thank you for but that's the one that jumped out. 😛

Pleeeeeease can you make it so heavy attack automatically switches to melee? Pretty please? It's not actually a big deal but I feel like the post is a waste if it's just praise 🙂 

Thank god, someone agrees with me

Archived