Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.2

[DE]Megan

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor

So back to RNG on top of RNG again..

Welp was good while it lasted ;/

What happen with the kuva Bramma? His sound was incredible and really fit is theme of explosive/mortar bow, but since that Hotfix his explosion is now a weird explosive barrel sound! And so the cluster grenades too!

What did you do? Why the sounds of the Bramma Have been change? 

Also, now that the little grenades have a sound my ears are bleeding because the sound is horrendous and does'nt fit the weapon. To this hiorrible sound, add the multishot or/and Mirage and the Bramma get the most horrible sound that I've EVER heard.

2 minutes ago, Lythael said:

So back to RNG on top of RNG again..

Welp was good while it lasted ;/

did you miss the part where we can see what weapon we get now? or did that fly over your head? this back-to-back protection isn't needed anymore, when you can check what weapon the larva has and just ignore it if you don't want it.

• the murmur farm still take to long maybe give a few when a node is cleared?
  • lich encounter rate to random one of my liches only spawned 5 times in 4 hours
  • the best way to get a larva with the weapon you want is abort farming and even then it took me around 4-5 hours in total of doing that just to get the 3 new weapons(at least it better than killing a lich, maybe give tokens instead of kuva for completing the mission then if you were unlucky for a few runs you can force a weapon).
  • not a major problem but it's hard to spot thralls if you use radar.
  • some nodes is ghost towns and how murmur is farmed need a rework. you can't always find people to play lich mission with
  • excavation and hijack(not as bad as excavation) nodes need a buff in the hp of the things your defending.
  • thrall spawns is linked to players so you get less thralls when you solo or don't find a squad
  • if someone kill their lich thralls stop spawning sometimes .

7 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

did you miss the part where we can see what weapon we get now? or did that fly over your head? this back-to-back protection isn't needed anymore, when you can check what weapon the larva has and just ignore it if you don't want it.

Did you miss the part that some people don't want to repeat/restart same mission 1000 times and keep getting kuva larvaings with same weapons that i already have? You unbaked potato. Do you even know how RNG works?

That "back to back protection" made it fast and easy to get specific kuva weapons i wanted and i'm glad i did it before they removed it.

Tho with more kuva weapons on the way.. Back to being at RNGesus mercy.

Silver lining is that its easier to get duplicates now if you want to boost your existing Kuva weapons.

37 minutes ago, Vulcanist25 said:

But... now its just harder to get the weapon you want... on top of the already insane grind. Why remove that? Just make it cycle around the Kuva weapons to make it easier to get the one you want. Complete RNG is just too far. Been trying to get my friend the Kuva Bramma for DAYS with it not cycling to the bramma any of those times. PLEASE just make it easier to get the one you want. Riven RNG is bad enough. We don't need it here too.

But this is much better than unnecessarily create a Lich with a weapon you're not after, and killing said Lich just to have the extra larvling have a chance for a weapon n you're after.

Without the weapon duplication - run a mission, kill larvling, see weapon, complete mission or redo mission.

With weapon duplication - run a mission, kill larvling, complete mission, see weapon, do murmur hunting, try requiem order on Lich, get weapon, redo mission for another larvling.

Just now, Lythael said:

Did you miss the part that some people don't want to repeat same mission 1000 times and keep getting kuva larvaings with same weapons that i already have? You unbaked potato. Do you even know how RNG works?

That "back to back protection" made it fast an easy for me to get specific kuva weapons i wanted and i'm glad i did it before they removed it.

Even with the duplication protection, I came across a lot of constant Kuva Krakens and Kuva Tonkors in a row.

Hopefully they will fix the Orvius being thrown causing the Requiem fissures to crash. It doesn't happen consistently, but it's the only place it happens.

That and the Orvius latching onto inactive things like turrets in the floor, and inert sensors and causing self death lol

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to jump or use Grendel’s Abilities (including cancelling Pulverize) after mantling a ledge in Pulverize ball form as Grendel.

Really, I'm happy to see this but....

...any tuning or changes to his abilities coming?

He's got a number of issues.  If I had to pick one thing that stuck out the most, it's Nourish's buffs being clunky to cast, hard to see, and tedious to maintain.

Being able to cast all three buffs at once after meeting some kind of requirement would help tremendously.

6 minutes ago, Lythael said:

Did you miss the part that some people don't want to repeat/restart same mission 1000 times and keep getting kuva larvaings with same weapons that i already have? You unbaked potato. Do you even know how RNG works?

That "back to back protection" made it fast and easy to get specific kuva weapons i wanted and i'm glad i did it before they removed it.

Tho with more kuva weapons on the way.. Back to being at RNGesus mercy.

Silver lining is that its easier to get duplicates now if you want to boost your existing Kuva weapons.

That's not how back-to-back protection affected the system after the most recent change. Back to back protection didn't keep you from seeing larvalings with the same weapon in a row. It only meant that you couldn't get the same weapon you just obtained from a Lich. 

So if you killed a lich with a Kuva Nukor, you could never see another Nukor until you killed a lich with something else. Now, you can get a Nukor, then get another larvaling with a Nukor immediately. 

Unless you meant that you intentionally got other weapons to force it out of the pool, in which case, yes, that's now not an option. 

2 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

That's not how back-to-back protection affected the system after the most recent change. Back to back protection didn't keep you from seeing larvalings with the same weapon in a row. It only meant that you couldn't get the same weapon you just obtained from a Lich. 

So if you killed a lich with a Kuva Nukor, you could never see another Nukor until you killed a lich with something else. Now, you can get a Nukor, then get another larvaling with a Nukor immediately. 

You sure? Well guess it was just my luck then as it kept cycling the Kuva weapons arsenal without any duplicates appearing back to back when i was farming for larvaings with Bramma and Nukor.

The latency reduction thing you guys did really improved a lot the game overall. Far away hosts now don't lag nearly as much as they used to.

I've no clue how you guys did that(though I would love to, to maybe learn something appliable to my own game project) but good job!

Just now, Lythael said:

You sure? Well guess it was my just luck then as it kept cycling the Kuva weapons arsenal without any duplicates appearing back to back when i was farming for Bramma and Nukor.

Oh yeah, I've had runs with like 3-4 Tonkors or Chakkhurr's in a row. It just prevented you from getting a larvaling with the weapon you just grabbed from a lich. 

54 minutes ago, HLixir said:

Any plans on adding the "Fits in" picture at the bottom right shown when rolling rivens to riven mod links?

Ulg0Cey.png

RsNB4Xp.png

Also how the riven stats effect the weapon would be nice. Specially with different weapon variance and kuva weapons having different desposito all together. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.

Thank you very much! I recently got back into liches for the sake of improving the elemental stats on my favorite weapons, and having to run 2 liches every time to "get the same gun again" was getting really tedious.

Ducat selling price of Oberon Prime Systems and Nekros Prime Blueprint have been changed to 65 from 100.

• Previously these 2 Prime parts were Rare in older Relics, and have since been moved to Uncommon for their Prime Vault Relics. As Prime Vault opens and closes, we may see more of these Ducat value changes in the future to support the quantity shift. 

How about addressing the fact that Braton Prime Stock costs 15 Ducats despite being Uncommon in one relic and Common in others?

Dry Dock still doesn't grant clan experience. Room not too big/unique enough?
Also, side banners in Dry Dock's entrances still do not have Custom Clan Emblem applied to them. Manually placed banners have the same issue, but Clan Emblem reapplies if the manually placed banner was edited. One can't edit side banners in Dry Dock. 

the Ducat selling price of Oberon Prime Systems and Nekros Prime Blueprint have been changed to 65 from 100.

• Previously these 2 Prime parts were Rare in older Relics, and have since been moved to Uncommon for their Prime Vault Relics. As Prime Vault opens and closes, we may see more of these Ducat value changes in the future to support the quantity shift. 

how nice... you realize that there are many like me who still have those 'old' relics in their inventory? not that i would sell the rare drop from one of them for ducats, but i find it rather unfair that the theoretical value of these parts are lowered just because you never thought ahead when introducing the relic system - meaning placing parts into relics together in a more sensible way, so that when a new prime frame comes out, the whole damn relics would not shuffled about like it was until the time when two frames (and their stuff) went out of the vault together and therefor where placed into a more manageable amount. the shifting from parts between rare & uncommon or common & uncommon is a directly result of this mistake made back then (and one you were warned about too, nonetheless). well, nothing that can be done about it anymore..

Archived