Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.2

[DE]Megan

23 minutes ago, goggles2 said:

Welp this patch broke my game now crashes on start everytime now

😞 .

Although I'm not getting crashes I'm getting really weird frame stutters. Game was perfectly fine and smooth before, now it's stuttering a lot in the orbiter, haven't tried a game yet.

so Revs Reave not working on space grineer and normal Nox's still not fixed.
Ferrox healing ancient healers or being unable to target nullies (when bubble is up) and friends still not fixed (also the complete BS that is its altfire still not having 50% status. 4% cc and the fact using its altfire runs counter to a normal build for it. also buffs from warframes not wroking). 
catchmoon not working with mirage buff.. still not fixed..
Glaives still dealing self damage on reactivation Still exists when you said you removed it.

1. fix revs reave.
2. rework Altfire ferrox so 1: its not healing enemies! WTF how do you Screw up this badly!. 2: so that altfire can use multishot mods and give it CC so it can use the same build. Synergy not dysergy. 3:increase attack rate from that crap 1 attack every 2 seconds to 1 attack every 1.5 seconds. 15-25% CC and leave the status at 33% then. buff base dmg up to 250. (if my 860%+ chroma buff can only get 7k dmg on a weapon. you screwed up its design!). 4: fix it so other frames can buff it. 
3. again... more oversights you seem to never fix... Allow mirage to buff the damn catchmoon.
4. Buff all glavies base Dmg. remove charge shot when dual welding, make that a heavy attack. fix tracking on glaives to match the Phahd Or Wolf Sledge. fix issue where glaives cant go thru open doors!, remove self damage from glaives (who in the ever living hell thought putting C4 on a melee weapon was a good idea... sack that moron..) Melee weapons shouldn't be dealing self dmg. remove self dmg on Wolf sledge as well! an let it use glaive mods!.  due to Condition overload nerf all glaives are weak now. they need a crit buff an dmg buff to be viable. otherwise you are better off taking a Dual\ak pistol setup with a wolfsledge and switch between them because its faster and stronger then using a single pistol and a weapon you have to charge up to deal piss all dmg. My falcor use to 1 shot lvl 100 units. it now takes 10 Heavy attacks. (so i dont even get to use the pistol with it if i want some dmg). yet the Big wolf sledge of YEET can either kill them out right OR banish them to the shadow realm. Fix the Glaives!  remove charge shot. all throws should be heavy attacks. (the thing is if you throw it, you are down a weapon that can take its time returning to you. an its not always dealing dmg. and atm its more punishing to take a glaive due to its out dated mechanics and condition overload nerf that kept them viable.) ... and again.. i can not stress this enough.. REMOVE THE DAMN SELF DAMAGE. 

I mean, before it hits the 4 year mark can you please swap the following relic names? It's always bothered me that these 8 relics don't follow the naming convention like the others.

• Lith V1 (Fragor Prime Handle)
  • Lith F2 (Vauban Prime Blueprint)

• Meso N2 (Vauban Prime Neuroptics)
  • Meso V2 (Nikana Prime Blade)

• Neo N2 (Vauban Prime Systems)
  • Neo V1 (Nova Prime Chassis)

• Axi A1 (Nikana Prime Blueprint)
  • Axi N1 (Ash Prime Systems)

20 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

unnecessarily create a Lich with a weapon you're not after

For some reason my game sometimes enjoys 'auto-finishing' enemies for me, and twice (still in the second one) have I been forced (aborting DOES NOT WORK) to deal with Liches I did not need.

And now with the removal of the back-to-back feature (should be a toggle players should be allowed to control accessible via the Parazon or something), this will make getting weapons I want a little more annoying with trying to run fast high level missions to make a Larva with the weapon I want spawn.

DE, please look into making Lich missions award you with progress on murmurs, or make it so that you can -see- a blurred out murmur icon behind the circle to allow faster guessing.

Also, the 5 Forma per Kuva weapon doesn't give any benefits. Maybe a 250% bonus against Grineer? (50% per Forma) - and a % bonus to damage overall may make Kuva weapons more viable for Empyrean/Lich content?

vor 10 Minuten schrieb ArkThanatos:

so Revs Reave not working on space grineer and normal Nox's still not fixed.
Ferrox healing ancient healers or being unable to target nullies (when bubble is up) and friends still not fixed (also the complete BS that is its altfire still not having 50% status. 4% cc and the fact using its altfire runs counter to a normal build for it. also buffs from warframes not wroking). 
catchmoon not working with mirage buff.. still not fixed..
Glaives still dealing self damage on reactivation Still exists when you said you removed it.

1. fix revs reave.
2. rework Altfire ferrox so 1: its not healing enemies! WTF how do you Screw up this badly!. 2: so that altfire can use multishot mods and give it CC so it can use the same build. Synergy not dysergy. 3:increase attack rate from that crap 1 attack every 2 seconds to 1 attack every 1.5 seconds. 15-25% CC and leave the status at 33% then. buff base dmg up to 250. (if my 860%+ chroma buff can only get 7k dmg on a weapon. you screwed up its design!). 4: fix it so other frames can buff it. 
3. again... more oversights you seem to never fix... Allow mirage to buff the damn catchmoon.
4. Buff all glavies base Dmg. remove charge shot when dual welding, make that a heavy attack. fix tracking on glaives to match the Phahd Or Wolf Sledge. fix issue where glaives cant go thru open doors!, remove self damage from glaives (who in the ever living hell thought putting C4 on a melee weapon was a good idea... sack that moron..) Melee weapons shouldn't be dealing self dmg. remove self dmg on Wolf sledge as well! an let it use glaive mods!.  due to Condition overload nerf all glaives are weak now. they need a crit buff an dmg buff to be viable. otherwise you are better off taking a Dual\ak pistol setup with a wolfsledge and switch between them because its faster and stronger then using a single pistol and a weapon you have to charge up to deal piss all dmg. My falcor use to 1 shot lvl 100 units. it now takes 10 Heavy attacks. (so i dont even get to use the pistol with it if i want some dmg). yet the Big wolf sledge of YEET can either kill them out right OR banish them to the shadow realm. Fix the Glaives!  remove charge shot. all throws should be heavy attacks. (the thing is if you throw it, you are down a weapon that can take its time returning to you. an its not always dealing dmg. and atm its more punishing to take a glaive due to its out dated mechanics and condition overload nerf that kept them viable.) ... and again.. i can not stress this enough.. REMOVE THE DAMN SELF DAMAGE. 

pls not, i need this for my chroma on a eiderlon hunt!

36 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Even with the duplication protection, I came across a lot of constant Kuva Krakens and Kuva Tonkors in a row.

You too? I bet I ran 40 missions to get the three new weapons. And I bet I saw the Kraken or Tonkor 6 or 8 times each.

It's not random when it's weighted like that, even if it's not intentional.

45 minutes ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

LoL.
Q's asking for leaderboards, again, so they can break the new operation, again.
Stay classy, never change!

First of all, not trying to break anything.

Second of all, yeah, not wanting other people to have fun does seem kinda trashy.

49 minutes ago, ScouserChris said:

Gone from 100-120fps in railjack missions to 15-20fps since the hotfix🙄

Since the hotfix there are some mini laggs (esp. on POE) ... also my fps in the orbiter went from 350+ fps down to 215fps

vor 44 Minuten schrieb LogaMC1995:

But this is much better than unnecessarily create a Lich with a weapon you're not after, and killing said Lich just to have the extra larvling have a chance for a weapon n you're after.

Without the weapon duplication - run a mission, kill larvling, see weapon, complete mission or redo mission.

With weapon duplication - run a mission, kill larvling, complete mission, see weapon, do murmur hunting, try requiem order on Lich, get weapon, redo mission for another larvling.

I have to say yes and a but then mostly you dont want one weapon to be upgraded, and as it plays now its harder to get a secific one.....
But yes it just makes more sens to remove it also becourse player can easily be traped by this, when there are not good informed.

1 hour ago, Revanx said:

I doubt that because it was from the old One thousand cuts event. They have repurposed other weapons like the snipetron through plague star. Chinaframe exclusives like primed streamline aren't similar to this.

Primed Streamline was a shortlived mod, was literally removed from the china build within hours of being added. Cadus is technically in the international version, the trinity ai you fight uses the cadus. Machete is technically a chinaframe exclusive like the cadus, primsa machete & the Carmine penta

51 minutes ago, Lythael said:

Did you miss the part that some people don't want to repeat/restart same mission 1000 times and keep getting kuva larvaings with same weapons that i already have? You unbaked potato. Do you even know how RNG works?

That "back to back protection" made it fast and easy to get specific kuva weapons i wanted and i'm glad i did it before they removed it.

Tho with more kuva weapons on the way.. Back to being at RNGesus mercy.

Silver lining is that its easier to get duplicates now if you want to boost your existing Kuva weapons.

Now that the no-2-in-a-row has been removed, its easier to farm upgrades for kuva weapons (silver lining).
We no longer have to farm 2 weapons because couldn't spawn 2 of same kuva weapon in a row.
I would rather farm more kuva larvlings (3min) than have to farm double the number liches (3hrs) with weapons i dont want yet.

Yet another reminder that thrown melee- glaives and the wolf sledge- are still broken and have been since U26- throws do not interact with the combo counter in any way (either building or expending count) and do not work with any heavy attack mods (e.g. Life Strike or doubled crit% from heavy attack mechanics). Please confirm whether this is intended, as in their current state these attacks are effectively not worth using- they are slow, fiddly to aim, and do negligible amounts of damage.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes:

Can we remove the restriction for lich aggro only rising and the lich only spawning on your own nodes? i'd love to hunt liches together with a friend but atleast one of us is slowed down by cooping instead of pubbing

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.

• With the change of the Kuva Larvling now displaying its birthed Kuva Lich weapon, there was no need to maintain the back-to-back restriction as you can now just choose to ignore or take the back-to-back weapon if you wish you use it for Valence Fusion.

While that makes the system less bad, the take-or-leave larvling system still incentivizes abort farming (since the 100 kuva drop from the larvlings isn't worth finishing the mission for, and it can't be made worthwhile without making siphons irrelevant and larvlings the preferred kuva farming method). I can't imagine abort farming is your intended way of playing WF, and with good reason, since it's boring af.

It reminds me of the small indie game Kingdom, which has a quirky language selection button in the settings. In most games you click the language button and you get a choice of language options; in Kingdom you click the button and the game switches to a random language, and you just have to keep clicking until you get the one you want. The reason why that's okay in that instance is that you set your language once and then leave it alone, so the absurd randomized nature of the selection is funny and makes the game just a little bit more entertaining overall. But a system where you make a selection by rolling the dice until the RNG gives you what you want is only funny once, every other time afterward it's just obnoxious. Such a thing has no business being in places where you make a selection repeatedly; that's the stuff of /r/programmerhumor. Just let us choose the damn things directly, perhaps in a similar way that we choose the damage elements (i.e. shoot larvling with a bow -> get Kuva Bramma; it would also nicely fit the theme of liches trying to imitate what you used against them).

On a related note, larvlings would be an excellent place for the hold-to-confirm system that you trialled with railjack, since it's very easy to accidentally stab a larvling you didn't want. I find it mind-boggling that you require that confirmation on actions that are completely inconsequential if done accidentally, such as crafting revolite, but not on larvlings, where one stray button press condemns you to hours upon hours of tedious, fruitless grind.

Archived