Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.2

[DE]Megan

Il y a 2 heures, M3JA a dit :

And Zenistar disc timer fix like it was before?

And not have a 120 second Zenistar disc ? Are you Crazy ?

Use the speed+combo chance mod,  primed range, use the fast melee forward combos to hit a whole bunch of enemies, use the corrupted charge mod to start at 30 instead of 0, or even better, couple it with a riven with that same starting combo stat, then let loose a gigantic disc with insane damage hovering for 2 minutes... Having to hit a few enemies is nothing compared to it's... GLISTENING MAGNIFICENCE ! YOU JUST MADE ME ANGRY !

*...Ḛ̶̢̧͖̱̈́̊̈́̇x̵̨̬̤͙͖̥̣̮́͑͌͆͌̏̆̒̕͘͜ȯ̵̧̙͉̜̙̦̠r̶̢̛̘͚̻̳̞̥̎͗͊̈́̈͌̉͘ć̷̨͙̦̞̮̩̹̺̖̤i̸̢̮̳͍̝͇̟͚͖̝̊̏̈́͐̇̒̂̕͜z̸̼̫̟͕͕̱̤̘̭̜̔͋͛̐͒͠ã̴̧̦̠̯͕͍̣͎͐̇̽͜ͅͅm̴̙͓̺̟͕͕̤̼̭̀̃́̃̌͑̋̕u̷͔̺͉̲̰̞̳͈͌͒̈̍͊̊͆͂̕͝s̴̡̤͙͓̯̙͕͈̈́̇̔́͒͑̽̾͝ ̷̡̧̛̭͕̱̪̦̰͙̀͋̓̋̌̓ţ̷̛͔͔̲̬͕̹̘͉̍̓͂͛̎̽̚ę̶̘̭̩̜͈̰̖̈͗͐͑̿͘ ̶̧̫̙̣̲̪̦̲̾o̷̠̞̮̔̓̌̔͛̌̇m̶͔͌̔̊n̶̹͈͕͙̩̫͐́̌̄̈͘͠į̴̼͐̽̐͆̂̌̀s̸̹̖͕̖̉͌̔̂̾̒͜ ̸̻̬͚̀̇̇́̌͂͝i̴̢̳͇͔͕̊m̴̲͔̺̍ͅm̷̛̗͓̥̖̝̫̆͝ú̸̧̻̤̌n̸̠̫̏͒̽̓̓ͅd̵͇͆u̵̼̾͘s̵͕͉̠̈́ ̸̳͓̦̈̀̈́̈́s̶͚͕̎p̴̪̏ḯ̶̧̠̯͂r̴̺̱̀i̷͚͝t̷̟̄͐ù̶̘ṣ̵͛͂...*

Sorry, Had a small relapse of Vay hek possession. 

But basically, you gain 10 seconds per combo lvl on it... might be worth noting that you can keep the combo pretty high when throwing with zenurik's passive and some combo efficiency mod (like the energy channeling one)

can I please have people stop piloting my railjack and screwing up my mission runs. If you join a pub railjack mission as a crew member, play as a crew member. If you join a pub railjack mission and the pilot isn't piloting, don't assume that 6m credit farm vessel is suddenly yours. 10/10 the pilot is trying to recover the ship, whether its from enemies on board or having it sit in a safe spot for a moment to regen.

I cannot stress this enough, STOP JOINING PUB RAILJACK MISSIONS AND HOPPING IN THE PILOT SEAT! People who do this are unbelievably useless. Same with people who just join and hop into your ordnance seat, when they could actually be contributing to the mission -- for example, actually gunning the side turrents for once. Another example, patching holes and using the forge (which apparently nobody knows about because they're too busy trying to pilot someone else's railjack or waste their ordnance round with their horrible aim.) to replenish the ammo used by your omni tool.

Another thing that really bothers me, like I said above -- people waste your ordnance rounds. Fun fact, I didn't see a fix for bugging everyone out in the mission if you use that ordnance death laser thing WHILE someone is inside the enemy crewship, which 9/10 if you get a full squad going there's always going to be that one person who wants to go board enemy ships. So-- class, this means if you're unfortunate enough to have that one dweep that literally just sits in your ordnance seat and does absolutely nothing else -- ALL OF YOUR MISSION RUNS WILL BE BUGGED! You won't be able to extract the mission and collect rewards because there's that guy that was INSIDE the grineer crewship as it got nuked and he WILL BE flung below the "floor" of the mission. Yeah you can go ahead and just start another mission -- congrats you just bugged everyone out even more by doing so. The only way to get out of it is to abort the mission, loosing all progress. All thanks to that one person in the squad who joined a pub match as a crewmate, but doesn't want to play as a team.

I don't care how high ranked your railjack abilities are, no random should be able to pilot the owner's railjack. Let alone just hop into your ordnance seat wasting rounds and bugging out missions. 

I don't understand HOW there isn't an option in settings to make the pilot seat and ordnance seat "public" or "private" -- there really should be.

I think option to display disposition based on weapon you wanna see should be a thing.

For example: Karak, make it so you can view dispo for Karak, Karak Wraith, and Kuva Karak which all have separate dispositions. This is also more key on weapons like Mara Detron/Boar Prime where the BP actually matters and you only see stats for normal Detron/Boar so you don't actually have a way of seeing if a weapon meets BP when it is linked to you in game.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Avionic Upgrade window auto scrolling up after Upgrading an Avionic, instead of leaving you in the position you were in prior.

Scrapping wreckage or existing armament auto scrolls up as well and I think this should be fixed just like Avionic upgrade. It is a pain to always scroll back down after scrapping if you have like 30 or more wreckage you want to get rid of.

DE also has changed drop from Profit-Taker Phase 2, in description is written that rewards are for example 5 gyromag systems, 3 calda toroids etc. but at the end of mission i am now receiving only 1 piece of anything from this mission. Is that intentional? i dont see anything about that in hotfix description

46 minutes ago, RedToothKaki said:

can I please have people stop piloting my railjack and screwing up my mission runs. If you join a pub railjack mission as a crew member, play as a crew member. If you join a pub railjack mission and the pilot isn't piloting, don't assume that 6m credit farm vessel is suddenly yours. 10/10 the pilot is trying to recover the ship, whether its from enemies on board or having it sit in a safe spot for a moment to regen.

I cannot stress this enough, STOP JOINING PUB RAILJACK MISSIONS AND HOPPING IN THE PILOT SEAT! People who do this are unbelievably useless. Same with people who just join and hop into your ordnance seat, when they could actually be contributing to the mission -- for example, actually gunning the side turrents for once. Another example, patching holes and using the forge (which apparently nobody knows about because they're too busy trying to pilot someone else's railjack or waste their ordnance round with their horrible aim.) to replenish the ammo used by your omni tool.

Another thing that really bothers me, like I said above -- people waste your ordnance rounds. Fun fact, I didn't see a fix for bugging everyone out in the mission if you use that ordnance death laser thing WHILE someone is inside the enemy crewship, which 9/10 if you get a full squad going there's always going to be that one person who wants to go board enemy ships. So-- class, this means if you're unfortunate enough to have that one dweep that literally just sits in your ordnance seat and does absolutely nothing else -- ALL OF YOUR MISSION RUNS WILL BE BUGGED! You won't be able to extract the mission and collect rewards because there's that guy that was INSIDE the grineer crewship as it got nuked and he WILL BE flung below the "floor" of the mission. Yeah you can go ahead and just start another mission -- congrats you just bugged everyone out even more by doing so. The only way to get out of it is to abort the mission, loosing all progress. All thanks to that one person in the squad who joined a pub match as a crewmate, but doesn't want to play as a team.

I don't care how high ranked your railjack abilities are, no random should be able to pilot the owner's railjack. Let alone just hop into your ordnance seat wasting rounds and bugging out missions. 

I don't understand HOW there isn't an option in settings to make the pilot seat and ordnance seat "public" or "private" -- there really should be.

ive had pretty good luck only experiencing this very little. 

but, i definitely wouldnt mind if i could limit who could and couldnt pilot. 

however, since this suggestion will probably never be implemented, you could always unplug your ethernet cable for a moment and force them to migrate out of the match in effect freeing up your pilot seat, or disable your wireless for a moment for the same results. 

just make sure enough of the match is completed that youre confident you wont fail without the other players 

55 minutes ago, RedToothKaki said:

because I just had some random do this, here's another thing I'm going to stress -- randoms SHOULD NOT be able to access the railjack's navigation if they are not the owner of it. I just had some dweeb start another mission while I was collecting resources!!! and it was a lot of resources to collect all there ready to be taken! valuable resources! and this #@$ head just up and starts a new mission!! 

I mean what in the actual f%#$ has to be going through your head in the first place to do that while the pilot is still gathering stuff!! SERIOUSLY!! Why do I keep getting morons in my squads is beyond me but there needs to be boundaries for these special individuals.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

With the change of the Kuva Larvling now displaying its birthed Kuva Lich weapon, there was no need to maintain the back-to-back restriction as you can now just choose to ignore or take the back-to-back weapon if you wish you use it for Valence Fusion.

Could you please add an indicator if a lich does have a vengeful ephimera? even if you doubled the rate they appear i haven't gotten one since hte changes, a visual indicator would not  hurt anyone

3 Railjack fixes? Really? Please tell me this is simply a matter of prioritizing addressing the Lich issues and you'll be back to working on Railjack, which still has MANY more bugs that need addressing.

Also, what's with the sporadic hotfix scheduling? When Empyrean launched, it was every day or every other day. After a few weeks it turned into every Thursday, and now it's every Tuesday. Like, what's up with that?

Furthermore, why is it only 1 a week now? This just makes things more frustrating since we now have to deal with any issues for another week for the possibility of it being addressed in the next hotfix. 

In addition, why have the last few fixes been so lacking? When you were releasing them every thursday, at the very least, they were quite substantial with dozens of bugs addressed each time, but now we're waiting the same amount of time and getting less each release, as the amount of fixes in the last few updates were bare bones and what would be expected in a DAILY hotifx, not weekly.

Like....what are you guys doing?

Can we get another confirmation before we kill our Larvalings?  I just killed one with a weapon I didn't really want because I'm so used to instantly Mercy-ing, so I forgot to look at what weapon I would get.  Oddly enough I was careful with the ones before that.  Alternatively, can we not have a Lich spawn if we abort the mission?  I tried Alt-F4 and that didn't do anything either.  I didn't think it would, but there's always hope.

Archived