Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.2

[DE]Megan

Please fix or update kuva larvaling spawns when in solo mode.

I have been spending a great amount of time to spawn a kuva larvaling in solo mode to get a new kuva weapon but the darn kuva guardian won't speak or trigger resulting in no new lich spawns.

I have to rely on getting a buddy to help me generate a new lich each time and its frustrating because its wasting both our time.

Fix the god damn thing already its been 4-5 months since Kuva liches were introduced.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes:

• We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.
    • With the change of the Kuva Larvling now displaying its birthed Kuva Lich weapon, there was no need to maintain the back-to-back restriction as you can now just choose to ignore or take the back-to-back weapon if you wish you use it for Valence Fusion.

I would honestly suggest keeping this to avoid repeats. This fixed one of the biggest killjoys of liches. Like ok, we can see then now, but now I can see my dups for what reason?. At least with this in place I can go back and forth with weapons, instead of being stuck with idk with 5+ kuva karaks in a row.

Keep the old fix and fix the murmur farm asap. Cause now we are going back to drag.

Thanks for the update!  I just did a kuva flood mission, but upon finishing there was no kuva in the item rewards.  There was a box with a white lock icon saying something to the effect "This reward has already been received".  I checked my amount of kuva and I did not receive any from the mission.  We had no disconnects or anything with the mission, so I can only assume this is a bug of some kind. 

What did DE did to the explosion sounds of the Kuva Bramma? now the initial explosion sounds muffled, not as powerful as before. It sounds as if i im tossing rubber balls against a wall. Can you revert whatever change you did to the sound please?

14 minutes ago, ParadoxWill said:

I would honestly suggest keeping this to avoid repeats. This fixed one of the biggest killjoys of liches. Like ok, we can see then now, but now I can see my dups for what reason?. At least with this in place I can go back and forth with weapons, instead of being stuck with idk with 5+ kuva karaks in a row.

Either keep the old fix and fix the murmur farm asap. Cause now we are going back to drag.

But then you have people wanting this to be removed because it prevents them from farming the same weapon for fusion. 

Shocking that other people are playing this game and they don't play the way you do, eh?

CMIIW before its removal, people who are farming dupes need to take a lich with a different weapon just so they can cycle to the weapon they need. Example, if I got a kuva nukor and I want another kuva nukor to feed my current one, I would have to make a lich with a different weapon because there's no way for me to get another kuva nukor again. So I'm gonna be wasting 2-3 hours farming a lich with a random weapon. But now that we can preview the weapons, you can just ignore a larvling if you don't want the weapon, that's like 2-3 mins of mission vs hours of killing a lich you don't need.

Sorry for not spamming this on the 1st page of comments therefore dooming myself to remain unnoticed for unknown amount of time, it's the timezone problem for me, but I'm here to say again:

We still remember the broken survivability issue and we are still waiting for it to get fixed. You can't just hide from the problem. We keep dying every day for reasons that wouldn't kill us before. Start talking, please.

33 minutes ago, Yxivi said:

But then you have people wanting this to be removed because it prevents them from farming the same weapon for fusion. 

Shocking that other people are playing this game and they don't play the way you do, eh?

CMIIW before its removal, people who are farming dupes need to take a lich with a different weapon just so they can cycle to the weapon they need. Example, if I got a kuva nukor and I want another kuva nukor to feed my current one, I would have to make a lich with a different weapon because there's no way for me to get another kuva nukor again. So I'm gonna be wasting 2-3 hours farming a lich with a random weapon. But now that we can preview the weapons, you can just ignore a larvling if you don't want the weapon, that's like 2-3 mins of mission vs hours of killing a lich you don't need.

Let's see, how to I want to respond...I know:

On your first point, what about those that are new to the system? Some unlucky person can be stuck on the same 2 weapons (even 1) multiple times and that can be defeating.

On your second point, everybody plays differently; who said that I was expecting people to play the same way, to each their own. Also, there is a finite resource called "time", I am sure you are familiar with this.

On your final explanation. Hmm, I feel like I don't need one as I played this game for a very long time. I understand that people want to maximize. But how about this to make "everyone" happy: have it so that when you down a larvaling, you can choose to get the same weapon again or a new one. Sure, you can can argue that this will kill to longevity of this content but there is limited ways to solve this issue. The only other thing I can think of is a 3rd option when you finally down your lich: rematch. That way you can keep leveling up your weapon and on top of that they can keep the random bonus to the weapon on every rematch (i.e. 2nd rematch 24% heat and 3rd is 22%).

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked Toxic Ancients Area of Effect blast FX timing so the FX is visible before the actual damage (at the moment, you'll always be damaged before you see the attack).

On the topic of enemies and timing, Grineer Nox will do their charge attacks even when they have been knocked over ... they will slide on their backs towards you knocking you down.
I only noticed it this week when I got the Kuva Tonkor because I don't usually use blast damage.

1 hour ago, MadMattPrime said:

I have been spending a great amount of time to spawn a kuva larvaling in solo mode to get a new kuva weapon but the darn kuva guardian won't speak or trigger resulting in no new lich spawns.

I have to rely on getting a buddy to help me generate a new lich each time and its frustrating because its wasting both our time.

Fix the god damn thing already its been 4-5 months since Kuva liches were introduced.

you can get it on solo mode, but its less likely to spawn.

I usually start killing everything around when the light flicks. It almost always makes the larvaling spawn

Thanks for the hotfix. 

For the Kuva Lich farming process, I personally think the weakest link now is the opening of Requiem Relics. The requiem fissures only appear on one tileset, the Kuva Fortress. And honestly, it is getting quite tiresome and dreary to be always looking at that tileset. The red and black and darkness grows old. It would be nice if Requiem Fissures are expanded to more tilesets, or the Kuva Fortress is updated with some variety in scenery. 

4 hours ago, MadMattPrime said:

No idea whats happening for you, but i exclusively play solo and had absolutely no issues spawning the larving. What mission you run for it? The last like 30 runs i did in Sedna - Adaro, only once did it not spawn. This is how many times ive ran it to get a kuva bramma to spawn, and still no luck, had like 10 karaks ^^ Just run the mission as normal extermination mission, kill everything along the way, usually haalfway through the mission the larving spawns.

The research on the pigments of the clan's Taoism field is too complicated. For the newly-built clan, each research can not be carried out at the same time, which is equivalent to consuming more time, which will affect the development of the clan itself, but not expand the scale of the clan

Archived