Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.2

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.

This is still needed. 

My latest attempt to spawn a lich with a weapon I didn't have went like this:

Twin Stubba

Kohm

Kohm

Kraken

Twin Stubba

Bramma

Kraken

Seer

No Spawn

Seer

Ayanga (1 of the weapons I didn't have)

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.2Kuack).

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to jump or use Grendel’s Abilities (including cancelling Pulverize) after mantling a ledge in Pulverize ball form as Grendel

Please also fix this for revenant... 

While Danse Macabre is active and using Reave to quickly move through missions, I get stuck in Danse Macabre unable to turn it off and am unable to use reave until I run out of energy, fall off the map, or die. IF I let it run out of energy, I get teleported back to the point at which the problem started and my Revenant starts climbing a tiny ledge or a stupid box... 

Also, it appears Kuva Nukor does NOT chain to additional targets if you are shooting at enthralled enemies. I have not tested with other chaining weapons...

21 minutes ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.

This is still needed. 

This is NOT needed and it would not even make any sense for it to still be implemented with the larvaling changes... Also, MANY players are now hunting for repeats of the same weapon now in order to upgrade their elemental bonus to 60%... I certainly do not want to be forced to into at least 2 full lich kill just to go from 30% to 34%. Getting a larvaling takes roughly 30 seconds and you can run them back to back on Cassini, Saturn until you get the weapon you want.

Instead, if they wanted to (not necessary) boost your chances of getting a specific kuva weapon they could do something like this: using the normal (non-kuva) varient to kill the larvaling increases chances of that kuva varient. For weapons without a normal variant, using a similar weapon I.E. Lenz for Kuva bramma, Stubba for Kuva Twin Stubbas, Wolf Sledge for Kuva Shildeg, etc...

Meanwhile in Bug Jack: you can spam missions and get MILLIONS of weapons,reactors,waht not (just dont go to the dojo just spam the same mission)(pretty sure now they will fix that to FORCE you even more to waste time.)BUT you have to manually click VERY f.ucking one of them litterly can take up to 30 min on a 3h intrinc/reactor farm. 2020 and THIS is still a thing? can you finally patch in a way to select MULTIPLE in it by holding down crtl/strg or shift? sryly who at de think its fun and happy time to repeat the click on items click on scrap over and over again? FIX THAT ASAP!

i already dont do sortie becasue of the dumb riven cap i dont wanna bother with!

4 hours ago, ParadoxWill said:

Let's see, how to I want to respond...I know:

On your first point, what about those that are new to the system? Some unlucky person can be stuck on the same 2 weapons (even 1) multiple times and that can be defeating.

On your second point, everybody plays differently; who said that I was expecting people to play the same way, to each their own. Also, there is a finite resource called "time", I am sure you are familiar with this.

On your final explanation. Hmm, I feel like I don't need one as I played this game for a very long time. I understand that people want to maximize. But how about this to make "everyone" happy: have it so that when you down a larvaling, you can choose to get the same weapon again or a new one. Sure, you can can argue that this will kill to longevity of this content but there is limited ways to solve this issue. The only other thing I can think of is a 3rd option when you finally down your lich: rematch. That way you can keep leveling up your weapon and on top of that they can keep the random bonus to the weapon on every rematch (i.e. 2nd rematch 24% heat and 3rd is 22%).

I don't know how they are going to please all the players but for now, removing the feature is better for everyone.
The scene you gave on your first point had happened to me: it was about 10 missions with nothing but brakk and seer, it is annoying but again that's only minutes of re-running the same mission, you can even abort and not finish the mission if you don't like the weapon to cut down the runtime. Now compared that for having to farm a random lich to force cycle the weapons. They already give us the ability to preview the weapon before killing a larvling, I think it's a bit asking too much for wanting more direct control on how we are attaining these weapons. The weapons are also quite powerful so it's understandable that they want to make the process long.

Note: I'm not saying that the lich system right now is perfect, coz it's not. And I dread the murmur hunt too. I'd rather they make improvements on murmur hunt by making it more interesting/fun.

I think this was mentioned earlier by someone else, but I want to reiterate it. Since the hotfix every single mod I trade prompts me with the "this mod is attached, if you trade it it will be unattached" messages. I have verified that not all of these mods are not actually attached to anything before I trade them. Please fix.

10 hours ago, Fanzschnabs said:

And not have a 120 second Zenistar disc ? Are you Crazy ?

Use the speed+combo chance mod,  primed range, use the fast melee forward combos to hit a whole bunch of enemies, use the corrupted charge mod to start at 30 instead of 0, or even better, couple it with a riven with that same starting combo stat, then let loose a gigantic disc with insane damage hovering for 2 minutes... Having to hit a few enemies is nothing compared to it's... GLISTENING MAGNIFICENCE ! YOU JUST MADE ME ANGRY !

*...Ḛ̶̢̧͖̱̈́̊̈́̇x̵̨̬̤͙͖̥̣̮́͑͌͆͌̏̆̒̕͘͜ȯ̵̧̙͉̜̙̦̠r̶̢̛̘͚̻̳̞̥̎͗͊̈́̈͌̉͘ć̷̨͙̦̞̮̩̹̺̖̤i̸̢̮̳͍̝͇̟͚͖̝̊̏̈́͐̇̒̂̕͜z̸̼̫̟͕͕̱̤̘̭̜̔͋͛̐͒͠ã̴̧̦̠̯͕͍̣͎͐̇̽͜ͅͅm̴̙͓̺̟͕͕̤̼̭̀̃́̃̌͑̋̕u̷͔̺͉̲̰̞̳͈͌͒̈̍͊̊͆͂̕͝s̴̡̤͙͓̯̙͕͈̈́̇̔́͒͑̽̾͝ ̷̡̧̛̭͕̱̪̦̰͙̀͋̓̋̌̓ţ̷̛͔͔̲̬͕̹̘͉̍̓͂͛̎̽̚ę̶̘̭̩̜͈̰̖̈͗͐͑̿͘ ̶̧̫̙̣̲̪̦̲̾o̷̠̞̮̔̓̌̔͛̌̇m̶͔͌̔̊n̶̹͈͕͙̩̫͐́̌̄̈͘͠į̴̼͐̽̐͆̂̌̀s̸̹̖͕̖̉͌̔̂̾̒͜ ̸̻̬͚̀̇̇́̌͂͝i̴̢̳͇͔͕̊m̴̲͔̺̍ͅm̷̛̗͓̥̖̝̫̆͝ú̸̧̻̤̌n̸̠̫̏͒̽̓̓ͅd̵͇͆u̵̼̾͘s̵͕͉̠̈́ ̸̳͓̦̈̀̈́̈́s̶͚͕̎p̴̪̏ḯ̶̧̠̯͂r̴̺̱̀i̷͚͝t̷̟̄͐ù̶̘ṣ̵͛͂...*

Sorry, Had a small relapse of Vay hek possession. 

But basically, you gain 10 seconds per combo lvl on it... might be worth noting that you can keep the combo pretty high when throwing with zenurik's passive and some combo efficiency mod (like the energy channeling one)

Its not the combo thing, its the fact that you wont go out to melee bash enemies when you are camping on lvl 300+ just so you can get 120 seconds for the disc, you want to stay in cover and just throw the disc and shoot, that's the problem with the disc now. And I didn't say to lose the combo thing, it can (will) stay, but the base timer should be 50 seconds on the first throw without a combo counter just like before. It was a nice weapon for camping in survival. Solo non camper players wont understand how zenistar was practical for a team/solo camping survival chill gameplay, not to mention to keep all of the loot and mini life support in one place so that you don't run around the map to grab them.

12 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed Clients being able to toggle Gara Mass Vitrify off too early when enough latency was involved, causing them to be unable to destroy it with Shattered Lash

Does this include cases when you toggle 4 so fast, that her 2 doesn't update its timer?

5 hours ago, elpeleq42 said:

you can get it on solo mode, but its less likely to spawn.

I usually start killing everything around when the light flicks. It almost always makes the larvaling spawn

2 hours ago, ARKANOiiDe said:

No idea whats happening for you, but i exclusively play solo and had absolutely no issues spawning the larving. What mission you run for it? The last like 30 runs i did in Sedna - Adaro, only once did it not spawn. This is how many times ive ran it to get a kuva bramma to spawn, and still no luck, had like 10 karaks ^^ Just run the mission as normal extermination mission, kill everything along the way, usually haalfway through the mission the larving spawns.

I have no idea what is causing this issue for me. It wasn't a problem when the kuva lich update first came out then came railjack and it simply stopped spawning for me in solo, my work around this problem was dragging my friend into a friends only session to spawn one as it spawns instantly but in solo its still a no no for me.

Tried every node on sedna, saturn, uranus and lua on solo.

Tried changing frames for HEAT progenitor doesn't help. 

I have tried verifying downloads and optimizing download through the launcher and it does nothing.

I'm running a 300%+ power ember so killing mobs isn't a problem.

14 hours ago, Vulcanist25 said:

Because RNG VS. reward is too extreme in this case. The bonus is already random. The parazon mods are already locked in RNG. The speed in which you can kill your lich is RNG. Why also make it hard just to get the weapon you want when you have to grind it mroe to max it though this system? Its overkill.

Well, try telling that to them, cuz right now they're adding new content, even tho RJ is still in a bad spot

It’s good that the lich system is becoming more deterministic.

Another few good changes would be:

Lich spawning now involves repeatedly running Cassini and aborting if you don't get the weapon you want. Offering lich bounties to spawn the lich of your choice would be a much better way now (e,g. Go to a vendor who gives you a list of current lich bounties you could choose from)

Pub lich hunting is a lonely business more often than not resulting in a non full squad or solo run. To improve matchmaking treat liches more like relic missions  where at any point in time just one node of each lich mission type is active for all players. Alternatively make dedicated lich hunting nodes.

Simplify parazon configuration. Assuming liches get randomly chosen glyphs: people should have realized a simple deterministic sequence of mod choice on your parazon combined with equipping and testing uncovered and untested glyphs in the lowest possible slot they could work in is as effective a strategy over time as any other ordering choice. It’d be nice to have an option for the game to after each lich encounter just to auto equip the next unused glyph grouping in sequence (with known glyph mods in the first slot the have not failed in).

11 hours ago, RedToothKaki said:

because I just had some random do this, here's another thing I'm going to stress -- randoms SHOULD NOT be able to access the railjack's navigation if they are not the owner of it. I just had some dweeb start another mission while I was collecting resources!!! and it was a lot of resources to collect all there ready to be taken! valuable resources! and this #@$ head just up and starts a new mission!! 

I mean what in the actual f%#$ has to be going through your head in the first place to do that while the pilot is still gathering stuff!! SERIOUSLY!! Why do I keep getting morons in my squads is beyond me but there needs to be boundaries for these special individuals.

Remember you as the owner are a “random” to your crew as much as they are “randoms” to you. And i don’t think that anyone thinks when they they join a pub railjack mission that they are now somehow captive to the owner’s whims. Maybe they don't share your need for resources and just want to get on with farming intrinsics vs be held hostage by you in missions waiting for you to blow up every last rock, or scrape up every last drop. If you want specific behaviors from the squad then it is best to form a group rather than playing pub groups.

What railjack does need is an easy way when a mission ends or when a new mission is selected to have people be able leave with all their loot gained so far. And if that dissolves the group because the owner leaves thats just fine.

12 hours ago, ARKANOiiDe said:

Is it only me or after the hotfix when i start the launcher, it creates a GPUCache folder.... on my Desktop? WTH? When i delete it, relaunch, it is created again. My GPU is GTX 1060, latest drivers, Win 10 Pro. It just started to happen after this hotfix.

FOR EASY FIX READ THE FOLOWING

5 hours ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

This is still needed. 

My latest attempt to spawn a lich with a weapon I didn't have went like this:

-insert 10 larva hunting instances here-

Ayanga (1 of the weapons I didn't have)

And another reason i keep declaring that D.E. needs to split up the kuva weapons so only 3-4 specific kuva weapons will show up on specific planets, to vastly reduce the RNG-sus hunt. Even before the current changes to lich which mostly allows one to skip wasting time when the lich would spawn nothing but dupes. Which now is more reliant on rolling a % higher then the weapon you want extras of, so you are not doing 2%~5% repeat rounds.

Course on that same note it would be nice that for every kuva weapon fused together, a counter would be added which would add a extra % bonus to the next fusion to cut the repeat farm down a few counts.

4 hours ago, baoyouming said:

I think this was mentioned earlier by someone else, but I want to reiterate it. Since the hotfix every single mod I trade prompts me with the "this mod is attached, if you trade it it will be unattached" messages. I have verified that not all of these mods are not actually attached to anything before I trade them. Please fix.

That is certainly a minor annoyance, especially when i only have one copy of a syndicate mod that i have never equipped and its definitely a minor nuisance, especially when i am someone who normally rely on selling syndicate & weapon stance mods for most of my `casual marketing efforts` these days.

1 hour ago, Matt256 said:

It’s good that the lich system is becoming more deterministic.

Another few good changes would be:

Lich spawning now involves repeatedly running Cassini and aborting if you don't get the weapon you want. Offering lich bounties to spawn the lich of your choice would be a much better way now (e,g. Go to a vendor who gives you a list of current lich bounties you could choose from).

You can refer to the quote reply i just did with Jorak_Falconstar about segmenting Kuva lich weapon spawn pools into a more manageable setup, where its around a 20%~33% for a specific weapon on each `specific planet` instead of this ridiculous 6.25% chance (yes, it is literally a 3 in 50 chance for a specific weapon to appear off a kuva lich currently).

There is a god reason despite the fact it only takes me as little as 2~4 minutes a Cassini per larvaling spawn, that i do not really want to continue farming kuva liches after getting the 3 new kuva weapons after the update and give zero care to max 60% even my new auto-pick secondary, the douba stubba.

WELL, that and murmur grind is still tediously boring too.

Pub lich hunting is a lonely business more often than not resulting in a non full squad or solo run. To improve matchmaking treat liches more like relic missions  where at any point in time just one node of each lich mission type is active for all players. Alternatively make dedicated lich hunting nodes.

NEVER SUGGEST CONTENT SHOULD BE MORE LIKE RELICS WHEN THAT SYSTEM WAS A BAD DOWNGRADE FROM HOW VOID KEYS WORKED, BECAUSE IT HELPED TO FOLLOW THE B.S. LOGIC OF NOT DOING LONGER RUNS AND OVER-RELIANCE ON FULL GROUPS OR DISBAND ONCE ONE PERSON LEAVES BECAUSE THE ODDS OF GETTING X PART OR SOMETHING GOOD PRETTY MUCH DROPPED BY 25% DUE TO THAT DROP SHARE DESIGN.

But seriously, they need to make the kuva lich system feel more of a personal enemy design and having others who join along feel just as rewarded by making the kuva gains for shanking the lich or forcing them to retreat would be sizable while also just straight up make helping to take down a team mate`s lich could give large murmur progress to your own lich, since thralls already do that regardless if you shank them or not.

Though i certainly would not mind that once a lich hits around 75% or so enragement, we get a node that will gurantee the lich spawn like i donno. A FREAKING FORWARD BASE THE LICH IS USING???

Simplify parazon configuration. Assuming liches get randomly chosen glyphs: people should have realized a simple deterministic sequence of mod choice on your parazon combined with equipping and testing uncovered and untested glyphs in the lowest possible slot they could work in is as effective a strategy over time as any other ordering choice. It’d be nice to have an option for the game to after each lich encounter just to auto equip the next unused glyph grouping in sequence (with known glyph mods in the first slot the have not failed in).

Honestly they might as well just get rid of R.Relic and R.Mod system in general, its a lousy tack on system that serves no unique purpose except making us slog thru a tile-set with the still flawed fissure system (seriously make reactants show up for everyone regardless of which room you are in, Kuva Fortress is notorious for annoying path-ways to navigate thru. Especially when the indicators want to jump all over the screen these days and lead you down weird routes).

Kuva survival & siphons already give us easy access to kuva, Weapon exilus adapters  could of just used regular exilus adapters like usual, plus riven slivers could of just been a bonus reward for taking down liches instead of a side-loot to grab if you do not see any R.mods in the rotational reward your farming (since we all know its more efficient to just do public kuva fissures and build a stock, then waste void traces farming for just one specific item). Plus i still do not see the point of cramming amber stars in that pool when they were better off staying in Arbitations, the special game mode that is all about endo & ayatan statues.

Course i could say the same with the Parazon Finisher mods since they never get any real potential use outside of the kuva lich system. Thing needs to work on regular finishers if they don`t and maybe consolidate some into single mods or buff specific ones due to most being as redundant on having enemies drop a energy orb, without Zenurik`s Energy pulse or Arcane energize these days.

13 hours ago, RamPuppy said:

Um never? they are login rewards. 

Once you've earned them and if you sell them you can't get them back. I would've thought from context it was obvious I meant you can get them back through Simaris as that's how it works for every other BP he has...

Archived