Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.2

[DE]Megan

18 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

We've seen this happen a few times if you kill your lich in unusual ways or with specific powers.  Do you remember what you used to kill/knock down the kuvaling?

I think I had it happen to me when my kuvaling died from Equinox Prime's Maim. I believe she died from the slash proc, not the burst. She's got a chakkhurr, so I'm not complaining.

2 hours ago, Avienas said:

NEVER SUGGEST CONTENT SHOULD BE MORE LIKE RELICS WHEN THAT SYSTEM WAS A BAD DOWNGRADE FROM HOW VOID KEYS WORKED, BECAUSE IT HELPED TO FOLLOW THE B.S. LOGIC OF NOT DOING LONGER RUNS AND OVER-RELIANCE ON FULL GROUPS OR DISBAND ONCE ONE PERSON LEAVES BECAUSE THE ODDS OF GETTING X PART OR SOMETHING GOOD PRETTY MUCH DROPPED BY 25% DUE TO THAT DROP SHARE DESIGN.

The only similarity i suggested is that they are an infinitely repeatable mission on a planet vs being spread across all planets diluting the matchmaking pool. In that way they could be like kuva flood or nightmare missions, only being  infinitely repeatable as long as it’s on the node, NO ACTUAL REICS INVOLVED. The main goal would be to quickly match you with 4 other people in the lich mission type of your choosing (however they choose to do that)

But seriously, they need to make the kuva lich system feel more of a personal enemy design and having others who join along feel just as rewarded by making the kuva gains for shanking the lich or forcing them to retreat would be sizable while also just straight up make helping to take down a team mate`s lich could give large murmur progress to your own lich, since thralls already do that regardless if you shank them or not.

Instead with infusion mechanic they’ve gone the other way making it now the goal for farm out many liches for each weapon. So they might as well make the spawning the weapon of your choice and farming liches fast and painless (or very fun in some other way than kill n thrills and the occasional lich) Trying to add “more meaning” to the liches is probably difficult without keeping the grind level high per perfectly upgraded lich weapon high. Any mechanism which would now make it easier to choose the weapon you are looking for and take fewer missions per lich and thereby making them even less meaningful would now be welcome.

Honestly they might as well just get rid of R.Relic and R.Mod system in general, its a lousy tack on system that serves no unique purpose except making us slog thru a tile-set with the still flawed fissure system (seriously make reactants show up for everyone regardless of which room you are in, Kuva Fortress is notorious for annoying path-ways to navigate thru. Especially when the indicators want to jump all over the screen these days and lead you down weird routes).

Agree, after not too much time you have a lifetime easily refilled stock of the parazon mods. And given the best way to “guess” is purely mechanical, some RNG involved, no actual puzzle or strategy, It could just be a “fill the bar” thing at this point with less runs needed to fill the bar.

16 hours ago, RedToothKaki said:

because I just had some random do this, here's another thing I'm going to stress -- randoms SHOULD NOT be able to access the railjack's navigation if they are not the owner of it. I just had some dweeb start another mission while I was collecting resources!!! and it was a lot of resources to collect all there ready to be taken! valuable resources! and this #@$ head just up and starts a new mission!! 

I mean what in the actual f%#$ has to be going through your head in the first place to do that while the pilot is still gathering stuff!! SERIOUSLY!! Why do I keep getting morons in my squads is beyond me but there needs to be boundaries for these special individuals.

It is incredibly irritating when people use the nav when they aren't the host without asking first. 

I really wish they had left it as only the host being able to use the navigation console, but as others have said, the real solution to this is to have a leave mission screen the same way defense missions do, so that people can jump out after a mission is complete if they want to. 

Am still not sure why Lich has about 1/4 health in the active bar displayed after that bar is depleted and it can be parazoned. And, the damage seems to carry through, and you can parazon it almost immediately a second time. Very glitchy and strange to play. Needs to be cleaned up quite a bit :/ Hard to tell when to do the finisher or keep attacking it.

Any ETA on Kuva Bramma getting cautious shot (since there is no real problem with just letting that mod work on all primaries, all guns, all projectile weapons... basically the largest class of weapons that isn't melee, as it isn't like it'll harm people to equip it. It'd just be a waste, like it already is on ignis). Or, if you still insist of forcing players through a grind for an extra mod instead, when is that happening? 

of course, if you were going to insist on making a new mod, could that at least be awarded to users with cautious shot already? Drops are so diluted in arbitrations and many ppl don't need endo, so they're not really "worth" grinding again for this theoretical new mod.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Your_Very_Best_Friend:

Any plans to re-integrate Archwing Experimental flight? I enjoyed it so much more than the current system, especially the afterburners. Even a railjack-reminiscent flight system would be awesome. I would just hugely appreciate the option to use it again.

Thank you!

I would be glad, If I could fly LOOPINGS IN ARCHWING again, instead of getting stuck at an 180° angle Up or down.

For some reason, the Railjack is not affected by this and move freely in every 360° angle.. even be able to fly Loopings, which makes this "axis lock" kinda odd.

But for now, if you want to fly a bit faster, hold W+Space while looking at the floor at an angle (not just DOWN).

On 2020-02-18 at 8:34 PM, HLixir said:

Any plans on adding the "Fits in" picture at the bottom right shown when rolling rivens to riven mod links?

Ulg0Cey.png

RsNB4Xp.png

I'm sorry but this one broke my brain for a moment......

Do you mean you want to see the stats of the weapon it affects? 

because the weapon it "fits in" is right there in the name of the damn riven ?????? 

how have so many people reacted to this post and not realised ?

8 minutes ago, SilverRook said:

I'm sorry but this one broke my brain for a moment......

Do you mean you want to see the stats of the weapon it affects? 

because the weapon it "fits in" is right there in the name of the damn riven ?????? 

how have so many people reacted to this post and not realised ?

i guess the person means that there was no "fits in" writen over the weapon but, i guess he cant just see it coz, here, i bring it up close for the people who cant see it...

yA8nGY1.png

and yes, i agree. I mean the riven has a name of the weapon in it, why do i even need a small picture of it on the side reminding me anyways?

We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.

• With the change of the Kuva Larvling now displaying its birthed Kuva Lich weapon, there was no need to maintain the back-to-back restriction as you can now just choose to ignore or take the back-to-back weapon if you wish you use it for Valence Fusion.

Isn't it better to leave the back-to-back weapon feature?

If we dropped a larvaling that showed a Kohm and we didn't turn it into a Lich, I think that implies that we don't want the Kohm and would likely want to not spend more runs of the same mission to finally drop the weapon we actually want.

Really, removing this was totally unneeded. If anything, I'd make it even stronger or make it a randomized but static cycle of the weapons (like if there's 20 of them, the ones refused are taken out of the pool until the larvaling is turned into a Lich or until the entire weapon pool is cycled) so that there are no repeats and no waste of time from the players just because they want a Nukor and the larvaling just won't show it.

Really really, though. The removal of that feature is a step back.

On 2020-02-18 at 12:35 PM, PonasKugelis said:

Simple steps to make Grendel more playable: make his buff rotate the same way Ivaras arrows or Vaubans balls does OR make that u would gain all 3 buff (if u ate all types of mobs ofc) by stomping once. There is absolutely no point to press the same button 6 times to gain 3 buffs.

Have they added a UI icon so you can see what buff you would get if you used the ability?  You can actually cycle through eaten enemies already, but I hadn't noticed anything indicating what buff you would get.

On 2020-02-18 at 7:49 PM, RamPuppy said:

Um never? they are login rewards. 

Why?

The items that Simaris offers are all locked to already having them.  For example, the Imperator doesn't get unlocked until after you complete the quest unlocking it.  The same could theoretically be done for the login rewards, and people suddenly have the ability to spawn in and play with new versions of old weapons, albeit at the cost of slots, catalysts, and forma.  That seems exactly in-line with stuff like Mirage, which took years after introduction before you could get more than a single built frame in-game (without buying it with platinum).

This seems like a pretty reasonable extension of the idea.

-Edit-

Regarding the icons thing....wow.

68 rows at 4 items per row (https://semlar.com/buffs).  That's 272 different icons to remember.  Most importantly, there are a lot of arcanes assigned a single visual icon.  Despite having 272 unique icons, each represents an ever increasing smudge in the top bar, which can quickly take the entire top of the screen and only communicate that you've got a lot of buffs.  We're expected to memorize all 272 of those?

If you're going to disagree with that statement, you've got five seconds.  Draw the icon for greedy pull, identify what power a circle inside a teardrop is, and tell me what type of plant that the icon for blood rush looks like.  I know I couldn't do this.  If I can't look at an icon and know what it does, how exactly is this communication? 

Moreover, why not have a simpler communication of general effects so that a second of looking can say something?  Specifically, items influencing strength, duration, range, and efficiency could be horizontal stacked bars with direction and size indicating the general influence.  Status conditions indicate + or - and quantity, with visual cues indicating which ones (read, bleeding for slash and green aura for poison).  Unique buffs would simply indicate a quantity.  This loses a lot of finite detail, but the game is a horde shooter.  3 seconds scrolling through a buff list and interpreting the symbols is much more of a death sentence than not knowing that you're getting a power boost from Wisp rather than Rhino.

3 hours ago, X4vi0uR said:

Isn't it better to leave the back-to-back weapon feature?

If we dropped a larvaling that showed a Kohm and we didn't turn it into a Lich, I think that implies that we don't want the Kohm and would likely want to not spend more runs of the same mission to finally drop the weapon we actually want.

Really, removing this was totally unneeded. If anything, I'd make it even stronger or make it a randomized but static cycle of the weapons (like if there's 20 of them, the ones refused are taken out of the pool until the larvaling is turned into a Lich or until the entire weapon pool is cycled) so that there are no repeats and no waste of time from the players just because they want a Nukor and the larvaling just won't show it.

Really really, though. The removal of that feature is a step back.

You misunderstand the back-to-back restriction.

It's if you just killed/redeemed a Kohm lich, then the next lich will definitely not be a Kohm.

However, with the ability to skip over a larvaling, this feature isn't needed, since someone might actually want another Kohm (especially for fusion.)

Another update, hotfix, patch, etc., without addressing anything concerning those gamers with special needs and disabilities. Perhaps this message won't be deleted again by the moderators or one of my countless emails might be responded to. Shame that DE cares little about their players with disabilities to where they refuse to respond to them when we contact them via private messages. Either through tickets, etc. We make up a very small portion of this community but it doesn't mean that we don't exist. The silence says a lot and it really hurts because WF has taken me through a dark period in my disability.

Hi ! my launcher is broken from the major "Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.2:" it generates 2 windows the largest a white background and the smallest the launcher itself: but not to adapt to the size of the latter and me force to use the horizontal and vertical bars to access the "play" button (this also interferes with the video capture software "OBS studio" which at present on this game and that on this game has a reduced forma of proportional image strangely at launcher at capture = and reduces the image to around 80%) I would like to clarify that I have checked the "full screen" parameter in the game and in the launcher and that I have more than one faith "check the download cache "... we must also specify that when launching the launcher a file" GPUCache "is created on my desktop which contains 5 file = 4" data "and 1" index "... voila! I do not know if it comes from me (something to break somewhere in the country of my pc? ... lol) or if it is real to this maj ... thank you in advance for all comments!

Talking about "micro" optimizations...
Why does the Launcher consume 12.5% (a full thread) of my CPU, or ~25% of GPU when GPU acceleration enabled? Will the launcher ever have an option to be energy efficient?
After this update, alt+tabing isn't anymore instant, it now takes forever.
When game is minimized, it doesn't idle, it continues to consume ~33% of my CPU. Is it really needed? At least it isn't using GPU.
Why are players still forced to endure cinematics everywhere? Why do we have to mash our space bar?
Why do we have so many loading screens? I can bet some info can be reused from memory without forcing 30 second of loading into and out.
Why are we forced to wait 10 seconds on Mission Summary screen?
Why can't we fast travel to Maroo in Maroo's Bazaar? Or Borko K'teer?
Why isn't the ship circling around the planet of any last visited location, including relay and bazaar?
Why do some UI elements (SO's zone finish score box, ordis, assasssins) consume half the screen, blocking view to what's actually important?
Why do we have to mash M to switch between maps of different information, why can't we just have 1 decent sized map box or overlay with important info only?
Why does extraction spot toggle off map overlay?
When will Warframe finally be able remember password and auto login?

On 2020-02-18 at 3:34 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to jump or use Grendel’s Abilities (including cancelling Pulverize) after mantling a ledge in Pulverize ball form as Grendel.

Hi, this exact bug also reliably occurs with revenant during Danse Macabre, and might involve heavy use of Reave. If Rev triggers mantling, his abilities are locked out, and he is forced to burn out his energy pool until Danse Macabre expires.

Is sounds like this fix can apply to Rev too!

On 2020-02-18 at 12:34 PM, [DE]Megan said:

We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.

• With the change of the Kuva Larvling now displaying its birthed Kuva Lich weapon, there was no need to maintain the back-to-back restriction as you can now just choose to ignore or take the back-to-back weapon if you wish you use it for Valence Fusion.

My problem has been than I've been getting the same weapons over and over, back to back on the preview. I've spent hours just getting the same 1 or 2 weapons multiple times back to back. 3 or 4 of the weapon in a row, then 2 of another weapon, the oh, it's that first weapon again, the second is back for 3 in a row, oh hey Weapon 1, I see you are back, whoa a different weapon but I don't need that one so abort, Weapon 1 is back again I see...

Archived