Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get a Prime Sigil with Twitch Prime!

Marcooose

WF_TwitchPrime_PrimeSigil_WebHeader_3840x2160.png

Stand out from the crowd with the Static Reactor Prime Sigil, free with Twitch Prime! Don the Sigil to activate a full-body light effect to your Warframe.

If you haven’t already, unleash the inferno by claiming your free Ember Warframe and Filigree Prime Orbiter Decoration! To take advantage of both offers on PC, PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to your Warframe and Twitch accounts and be a Twitch Prime member. If you’re not a Twitch Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial on the Twitch Prime page.

Stay tuned for more free booster packs and cosmetic drops with Twitch Prime!

Remember the body VFX are affected by the WARFRAME Energy Color, not the sigil. This way you can set the metallics to any shade you want without being covered in greyscale or yellows ;3

Here everything looks fine. If they bumped the sigil body VFX, it'd be overwhelming.

EDIT: Made a vid to showcase this with various colors and such because why not. Hope it helps:

1 minute ago, (PS4)FirstFireKeeper said:

Yeah I never did receive last month's loot tho I didn't really care much about boosters, however I'll be annoyed about missing out on a unique cosmetic despite paying for the service.

I've claimed it, for my ps4 account & still have not receive it... 

As of now, I've restarted my whole system & still no item .... I willy wanted that one this month...  how do I get that fixed or send a message to someone that can help me get it dealt with

4 minutes ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

When will sigils actually look like what's advertised? Gold on sigils look nothing like that. After years it's still not metallic.

It is metallic. Sigils are unfortunately not affected by lighting in the same way though, so it doesn't look as cool indeed 😞

Archived