Get a Prime Sigil with Twitch Prime!

WF_TwitchPrime_PrimeSigil_WebHeader_3840x2160.png

Stand out from the crowd with the Static Reactor Prime Sigil, free with Twitch Prime! Don the Sigil to activate a full-body light effect to your Warframe.

If you haven’t already, unleash the inferno by claiming your free Ember Warframe and Filigree Prime Orbiter Decoration! To take advantage of both offers on PC, PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to your Warframe and Twitch accounts and be a Twitch Prime member. If you’re not a Twitch Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial on the Twitch Prime page.

Stay tuned for more free booster packs and cosmetic drops with Twitch Prime!

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, (PS4)Darkfang-87 said:

Once claim the gift and we login to the game where do I find my gift/prize?

You can find it in your Arsenal under Tenno Loadout -> Appearance -> Regalia -> Front/Back Sigil

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Darkfang-87 said:

I've most likely missing it or not seeing it.... so with that being said can you attach a photo what I am looking for... (pic of the sigil)?

image.png

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

The effect is super hard to see in any of my frames. It's barely noticeable, am I doing something wrong?

Looks fine, no?

Kra0Q3.png 

o63vghM.png
MSoadrj.png

I wish it was TRUE white....Vauban in White primary......with the sigil on White primary and Prime Yellow on Secondary for energy color......come on.....this garish grey is not right.

Edited by Kalvorax
9 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

image.png

I hate to complain but the sigils energy is not as visible as it should be with 200 effects intensity nothing has changed and also the tenebrous ephemera gives off a green and blue hue with 200 effects intensity and only just started happening recently 

Remember the body VFX are affected by the WARFRAME Energy Color, not the sigil. This way you can set the metallics to any shade you want without being covered in greyscale or yellows ;3

Here everything looks fine. If they bumped the sigil body VFX, it'd be overwhelming.

EDIT: Made a vid to showcase this with various colors and such because why not. Hope it helps:

Edited by NightmareT12
1 minute ago, (PS4)FirstFireKeeper said:

Yeah I never did receive last month's loot tho I didn't really care much about boosters, however I'll be annoyed about missing out on a unique cosmetic despite paying for the service.

I've claimed it, for my ps4 account & still have not receive it... 

As of now, I've restarted my whole system & still no item .... I willy wanted that one this month...  how do I get that fixed or send a message to someone that can help me get it dealt with

4 minutes ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

When will sigils actually look like what's advertised? Gold on sigils look nothing like that. After years it's still not metallic.

It is metallic. Sigils are unfortunately not affected by lighting in the same way though, so it doesn't look as cool indeed 😞

• Like 1