[DE]Marcus

Get a Prime Sigil with Twitch Prime!

1 minute ago, (PS4)Darkfang-87 said:

for us folks whom claimed the free loot & did not received it....... WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT GETTING IT?

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Darkfang-87:

for us folks whom claimed the free loot & did not received it....... WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT GETTING IT?

Edited by (PS4)Qjing
translation in germany, sorry

Cool... Or not I guess. Twitch prime rewards don't seem to be working on my account. I've tried getting the booster and the ember packs too, but they didn't work either. But I've received items from watching twitch partners so I have no idea what the problem is.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)FlazeDrake said:

Cool... Or not I guess. Twitch prime rewards don't seem to be working on my account. I've tried getting the booster and the ember packs too, but they didn't work either. But I've received items from watching twitch partners so I have no idea what the problem is.

Unlink and relink the account through the Warframe account settings in the website. Happened to me with the first pack too, even though the Twitch items always appeared post stream after watching 30 mins.

19 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

It is metallic. Sigils are unfortunately not affected by lighting in the same way though, so it doesn't look as cool indeed 😞

Tell me about it. Back when I used to play I would paint prime sigils black just so I can see the channel effects because the gold doesn't look metallic shinny prime. Prime sigils look vary dull and not shinny. That is until I'm in a shadow and it appears greyish white. It's stupid. Been this way for yyeeeeaarrrsss..sigh... whatever.

Edited by (XB1)MandlorPrime

17 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Unlink and relink the account through the Warframe account settings in the website. Happened to me with the first pack too, even though the Twitch items always appeared post stream after watching 30 mins.

Thanks tenno, that worked instantly, and I even got the boosters from last month.

So I signed up for the sigil, still haven't received it in-game. 😕

57 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

thanks @NightmareT12 your idea was the only one that I can 100% say that worked for me...

This sigil is really cool. I think you killed it DE! I'm not sure how I feel about the added energy effect since I could see myself wanting to use just the sigil but that's alright. As long as it stays subtle and not like an ephemera I'm fine. 

Oh and since we just got a new one, could we treat the other two sigils - Verlorum and Cycuta Prime - with proper metallics? You guys said a while back you'd fix them but never did. Thanks 

I've put it on and I'm not seeing any full body glow on switch version. Also its very hard to even see it.

Edited by (NSW)Unknownboy92

Thanks for the "exclusive" items that are locked behind having an amazon account and having plastic to pay for twitch prime or even just getting a free trial. Yeah, thanks DE for going an "exclusive route".

• Like 2

Does it affect the mirage's eclipse ability?

Edited by Zuscka

This Static Reactor Prime Sigil Looks Amazing! Thanks DE ❤️unknown.png

16 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

I wish it was TRUE white....Vauban in White primary......with the sigil on White primary and Prime Yellow on Secondary for energy color......come on.....this garish grey is not right.

Yeah that channel of the sigil / the border is an issue on the other Primed Sigils as well... that's why I've default to mostly black bodied frames, since atleast the black works well on it 😕 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Thanks for the "exclusive" items that are locked behind having an amazon account and having plastic to pay for twitch prime or even just getting a free trial. Yeah, thanks DE for going an "exclusive route".

lol this complaint happens every single time there's a Twitch promotion.

Newsflash: Nobody cares. 

Decided to try the offer When i saw this Sigil, but honestly it looks nothing like the concept art. It has a horribly faded look to it and doesn't look metallic at all. Also I don't care for the added energy effect that comes with the sigil.

At least I can cancel before the free trial is over...

EDIT:

Here is a Photo to contrast  Gold metallic with the Sigil over black. Still doesn't fit at all.

F9ED162E72CDA303CFA8ECCEAED273E978CD5378

Edited by Deminisis

I really enjoy claiming an item I'll never get. Been since the message came out. Nothing at all. Reminds me of watching the entire glaxion vandal stream and not getting it. Just feels fantastic. They dont care. They've never fixed these issues in the past. Dont expect them to do it now.

Ya'll need t be patient, the sigil issue will be resolved and its not like its a make or break piece of gear, its a SIGIL. you wont even use it on half your frames.