Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get a Prime Sigil with Twitch Prime!

Marcooose

Hey guys! so at first I wasn't receiving the sigil either, but what I did was I went to my account settings on the warframe website and saw that it was having trouble communicating with my twitch prime account. I unlinked and relinked the accounts then signed out in-game and I got a message saying that it had been processed and it was in my inventory. So I wanted to clarify as some people here are saying it's one or the other when it's actually both. 

Hope this helps!

15 hours ago, (PS4)ToxsidekillaJRB said:

how do you unlinked and re-linked?

So what you have to do is go to the official warframe website, then to your account settings. It will be under the "Enable two-factor authentication" message saying "twitch sync" right above "mixer sync"

hace 4 horas, -Daedalus- dijo:

¡Hola chicos! así que al principio tampoco recibí el sigilo, pero lo que hice fue ir a la configuración de mi cuenta en el sitio web de warframe y vi que tenía problemas para comunicarme con mi cuenta de Twitch Prime. Desvinculé y volví a vincular las cuentas, luego cerré sesión en el juego y recibí un mensaje que decía que había sido procesado y que estaba en mi inventario. Así que quería aclarar, ya que algunas personas aquí dicen que es una u otra cuando en realidad son ambas. 

¡Espero que esto ayude!

I did both and I still don't have the reward and I get that I already got it, HELP

14 hours ago, -Daedalus- said:

Hey guys! so at first I wasn't receiving the sigil either, but what I did was I went to my account settings on the warframe website and saw that it was having trouble communicating with my twitch prime account. I unlinked and relinked the accounts then signed out in-game and I got a message saying that it had been processed and it was in my inventory. So I wanted to clarify as some people here are saying it's one or the other when it's actually both. 

Hope this helps!

That is worked 🥰

I linked them earlier and receiver the decoration, but nothing from Ember or the sigil now.  Have re-linked several times, nothing.  Wrote to customer service and they said I received Ember.  Sorry but I would remember selling her and keeping the slot.  What can you do?!?  At this point, all you can do is expect NO resolution.  (In actuality, I acquiesced and said never mind). Why?  It doesn’t really matter to the customer service people, that’s why.  I’ve been here some time, but the customer service leaves much to be desired).  Now where is the two minute survey at the end of this phone call we post.

On 2020-02-19 at 1:21 PM, Daevic said:

Ya'll need t be patient, the sigil issue will be resolved and its not like its a make or break piece of gear, its a SIGIL. you wont even use it on half your frames.

Still waiting btw. Its not that I will use it constantly. Its that this is not the first time promised content bypassed people without resolution. Plenty of people complained on both times for the glaxion vandal not dropping the two times it did. They never resolved it. Anyone who contacted or said anything never received so much as a "sorry, we screwed up and have zero reason on how we can fix it; here's why" like they can just say it's to hard to prove or to avoid people 'claiming' falsely and getting rewarded. But they dont even address it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-03-06 at 1:28 PM, (XB1)Rinhaza said:

Still waiting btw. Its not that I will use it constantly. Its that this is not the first time promised content bypassed people without resolution. Plenty of people complained on both times for the glaxion vandal not dropping the two times it did. They never resolved it. Anyone who contacted or said anything never received so much as a "sorry, we screwed up and have zero reason on how we can fix it; here's why" like they can just say it's to hard to prove or to avoid people 'claiming' falsely and getting rewarded. But they dont even address it.

Still waiting. Tried disconnecting and reconnecting account and then claiming it again. Also dont get twitch drops anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Did this get removed already?

Yeah, I know it has been a month and a half, but the "Free Ember with Filigree Decoration" still shows up as unclaimed on my Twitch page, even though I already claimed it, and it was released prior to the Sigil. Seems that Twitch can be a bit wonky at times.

DE, please bring the Sigil back for a bit for those of us having issues claiming it. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived