Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three Annoying Trading issues that should be fixed.

Kareekoe

1. When you invite other players to your dojo or when you are invited to someone else's dojo they/you can spawn in the Rail Jack regardless of if they were or weren't in a Rail Jack to begin with, there have been multiple times where people spawn in my dojo's Rail Jack or me spawning in the Rail Jack of their dry dock room, it's quite annoying and slows down trades considerably.

2. When you or others spawn in the Rail Jack, you can't send or receive trade invites until you EXIT the Rail Jack, which is what causes trading speed to slow down and become quite annoying, the best thing we can do is inform people about the issue so they can know in the future about the Rail Jack preventing trading, but none the less, it's still annoying for both buyer and seller.

3. For whatever reason, i have had multiple times when someone tried to sell me something, only for them to see that the prime BP they are trying to sell me says that I'm mastery locked out of being able to buy it, despite the fact that i'm mastery 28. 

At first i thought that for some reason they were locked out of selling the BP because they themselves were too low, despite the fact that MR is only supposed to prevent buying from someone if your too low, selling to someone is not supposed to take into account your own mastery, but only the other person's mastery.

But then i got someone who checked if they could sell their Limbo Prime BP, Limbo Prime BP requires mastery rank 5, they're mastery rank 10 and i'm mastery 28, and even that was locked because of "too low mastery" so there is clearly some kind of annoying bug revolving around the MR incorrectly restricting trades between people.

Edited by Kareekoe

first off: that is no bug but rather something for the feedback section - even though i doubt DE intended it to be this way.

at 1. there is no real difference to this compared to dojos where the trading station is not build in the hall where you otherwise would spawn. also, using the menu 'fast travel' option is the solution here too, even if you have to use it twice in a row if the trading station location is in some more exotic place... still, usually, i invite trading partners when i stand at the station myself and regardless of my railjack being in the dock they usually end up in my mainhall. they certainly don't have to search for the trading station in the dojo themself - the inviting partner would have to be an idiot to let the guest starting the trade.

at 2. yes, that is a bit silly, though like above mentioned not much of a problem if the guest don't keep loitering in your ship ^^)   i guess the reason for this problem is the way DE made the team forming process with railjack missions... they likely copy/pasted some routines from the invite-to-dojo for it, and then 'teleport' the players into the ship... since one can start a railjack mission regardless of the other team members being board or hanging around in the dojo-bar, DE should just let the default spawn point be in the main hall regardless of the reason guests arive in the dojo (it's impolite to enter ones house via the garage, even when invited to visit, right?)

at 3. yeah, this is some silly bug that sometimes happen, and sometimes not... i guess the 'real' problem is somewhere else though - it sure isn't a problem with the ranks of the trading partners... it might be some informations got 'lost' or mixed up during the loading into the dojo, which is nowadays hosted by DEs servers and not the one who entered the dojo first like it was before. more likely though it's just some scripts acting up due to conflicting parameters (this happen not only in warframe but far too often on servers that i have to work on too).