Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else see sentients on the Orb Vallis right after the ps4 hotfix?

(PSN)Vodka_Vision_

I was toroid farming right after the hotfix, and when I exited the Temple of Profit, I saw the rocket turrets firing at something. I was pretty interested, because it looked sentient. As I got closer, it had a tag of "[PH] Carrier." It had a grey healthbar, so I shot it a couple times, and it started dropping out conculysts. After I killed a few, no more dropped out, so I went back to Fortuna, and now I can't seem to find it again. Someone else in that Fortuna instance told me they saw it, but I can't find anything on google. Is this new?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

I was toroid farming right after the hotfix, and when I exited the Temple of Profit, I saw the rocket turrets firing at something. I was pretty interested, because it looked sentient. As I got closer, it had a tag of "[PH] Carrier." It had a grey healthbar, so I shot it a couple times, and it started dropping out conculysts. After I killed a few, no more dropped out, so I went back to Fortuna, and now I can't seem to find it again. Someone else in that Fortuna instance told me they saw it, but I can't find anything on google. Is this new?

The [PH] tag is used for content that is being worked on, so you probably saw something that is still in the works (lucky you), if you search "Sentient Carrier" on Google you will see what you probably saw, which is a Sentient that deploys other Sentients.

My speculation is that it was simply something DE left coded into the game and forgot to remove wen they deployed the latest update (like the Sentient interference during the Lich Mission on Nepture or Uranus).

Well, enjoy knowing you saw something in the works.

Edited by (PS4)Cephalon_Hope

1 minute ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Hope said:

The [PH] tag is used for content that is being worked on, so you probably saw something that is still in the works (lucky you), if you search "Sentient Carrier" on Google you will see what you probably saw, which is a Sentient that deploys other Sentients.

My speculation is that it was simply something DE left coded into the game and forgot to remove while deploy the latest update (like the Sentient interferance during the Lich Mission on Nepture or Uranus).

Well, enjoy knowing you saw something in the works.

That was IT!! oh, that's so cool! I really hope that's going to be an event on the Vallis. Random sentient incursions during the New War. That would be sick AF.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

That was IT!! oh, that's so cool! I really hope that's going to be an event on the Vallis. Random sentient incursions during the New War. That would be sick AF.

By what DE has stated during the many Devstreams, their intention whit TNW is to make it more than a quest, but an all out invasion of the system, so I would say it is plausible that we will be seeing Sentients all over the system, how they will make that work for newbies ? Dunno. Maybe they will do something like the Stalker where it only goes after people in that quest line.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

Yes, it was that exact model, but the one I saw was pitch black.

Yup that is why it is still PH they were teased long time ago but we never got to fight them before and they never really fit in so makes sense we would get them for the new war.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Hope said:

Care to share the screenshots, would love to take a look at it.

19 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Could we see the screenshots? Where did you see it?

18 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

SS pls,would like to see how it looks like...and if possible what happens if you kill it...

13 minutes ago, Lion said:

Very cool! Would like to see if some screenshots come about with this, it sounds like they were testing something with Scarlet Spear and it's leaked into the main build.

https://imgur.com/a/WYPOn0H i hope this work. I've never post anything on forum before. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Hope said:

Yep, thats the carrier alright, is that near the Profit-Taker ? Cant exactly see the map location XD

No, it's near 'the pearl' right next to the metal tower on the left from it. 

Also it spawn few normal sentient directly below itself. I was able to kill them but Carrier itself is completely immune to any dmg. 

Edited by (PS4)Dark_Hamster1