Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition For Slender Nezha Prime Model?

cookieknife

47 minutes ago, Corvid said:

At the very least I would say he is one of the key progenitors of it.

True. Though looking around the world and all the different gods of mythology nezha is not the first/only young child/teen god.

Look at the olympian gods often taking many human or animal forms at will. Norse gods like loki has a few stories of taking on animal forms and having snu snu.

Even nezha himself has multiple origins from different cultures and multiple gods named nezha as was pointed out earlier.

Christianity has jesus that was born and grew into an adult right.  So he was god but also gods son at the same time if you believe that.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

DE has a track record of using the original "canon" aesthetic of a frame as basis for their prime design and not any deluxe or tennogen stuff. I was worried about Banshee back in the day since quite a few people kept complaining about her looks. DE came through and even doubled down on some of the controversial parts.

I never play Nezha but if I did I'd want her prime to celebrate the boyish and effeminate(by warframe standards) base design.

19 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

When i first saw hildryn i saw the chaingun wielding russain chick from overwatch and knew it was a girl.

Mesa i just saw a loneranger looking guy wrapped up in cloth covered in ammo pouches.  Outside of mesa prime and deluxe theres no butt or bossom to be had to me.

Nezha comes off to me as a cute loli girl the second i saw him. Despite knowing the name of the deity and having a ruff idea of its source.

Hell when i was a newer player the nezha quest seed like lotus was saying dhe piloted the frame and its name was naata.  Only figured out the reality after doing extra digging.

Regular Mesa has a cropped jacket with ammo pouches hanging on her boobs to draw your attention to them. She may not be a D-cup or bubble-butted but she's very much a female-coded design. 

Nezha is a twink. He's a developed and athletic boy with a girly aesthetic. 

Edited by CopperBezel

It'll be hard to top that Jinza helmet.  I still don't see how people confuse Nezha's body build with a girl, the slender appearance is pretty much what an early teenage boy runner looks like, bulk usually don't show up till late teens and 20's.  Now the original helmet....ok, maybe the confusion lies there and with the odd animation.... just add Jinza with Umbra animation, fixed.  

I use Jinza too, so it's possible that's contributing to my disconnect. (I use Revenant Agile as my animation set for the full tokusatsu effect. But I also use Mirage Noble on Gauss because he's a sweet boy in heels and he's gotta own it.)

Edited by CopperBezel

21 minutes ago, CopperBezel said:

Regular Mesa has a cropped jacket with ammo pouches hanging on her boobs to draw your attention to them. She may not be a D-cup or bubble-butted but she's very much a female-coded design. 

Nezha is a twink. He's a developed and athletic boy with a girly aesthetic. 

Nezhas base skin can literally pull off a hatsune miku cosplay with the right colors and really his butt and twin tails just screamed female to me.

And yea mesas bust is under her jacket but it didn't strike me as her bust at all. More like more ammo pouches in the jacket.  It wasn't until her prime frame with the chapless butt longcoat window that mesa really comes off as female to me.

But really de has a pretty good variety of design in its frames.

@Kakurine2

Like you pointed out it seems like DE does try to keep to the mythos of Nezha when it came to his looks but some times it isnt always a good thing. Nezha should have a lot more of a masculine look to him

When it comes to hildryn from what I have seen and heard, she was taken from Norse mythos(both a shield maiden and a Valkyrie) but from all the art work from the era(I no longer have and use my ps4 and unsure how to post links) no shieldmaiden or Valkyrie looks so masculine.

I bring up both because it seems DE does one extreme or another, be it the very girlie Nezha or the extremely Masculine man looking hildryn.

Makes me wonder if they could even create a masculine looking Nezha prime.

6 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

DE has a track record of using the original "canon" aesthetic of a frame as basis for their prime design and not any deluxe or tennogen stuff. I was worried about Banshee back in the day since quite a few people kept complaining about her looks. DE came through and even doubled down on some of the controversial parts.

There are occasions though where Prime frames do lose distinctive features of the original frame. Wukong's build and armor are much more generic in his Prime version, with a lot more things played down than up.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

Like you pointed out it seems like DE does try to keep to the mythos of Nezha when it came to his looks but some times it isnt always a good thing. Nezha should have a lot more of a masculine look to him

Why?

10 hours ago, CopperBezel said:

I don't like any of his Tennogen skins and his Deluxe skin is straight out though. I want another girly boy option. = .

In my opinion all his current skins have a level of femanine vibe to them. Depending on what attatchments and colors you use you can basically genderbend him.

I would be fine with either.  We'll see what happens in something like 5 ish months.

10 minutes ago, Toppien said:

https://i.imgur.com/IUtzS4V.jpg

w-wait...nezha is not a female?

If you are serious.

Nezha is msle as is his deity origins.  He just is a child/teenager with femanine traits.

Your not the first to be thrown for a loop.  And nezhas not the only character to use the trope.

Check out the mountain of memes.

12 hours ago, CopperBezel said:

I don't like any of his Tennogen skins and his Deluxe skin is straight out though. I want another girly boy option. = .

Why?

14 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

It looked like a slim muscular man. With a monk sort of vibe.  Personally im hoping for something really cool.  Des primes keep getting better.

Yeah that's something I'd like to see.

22 minutes ago, CopperBezel said:

I didn't make any nonsensical claims about how a thing should be without a ghost of qualification or justification, I said that I wanted something. If you had said "I would prefer X" that'd be different. You didn't. 

I figured it would have been easy to understand my reasoning as it seems you are the only one whom didn't.

Male should look male.

Its the same complaint for Hildryn she looks like a he instead of a she.

I understand why DE made him look like that but sometimes making such a character a bit more masculine is a good thing.

Edit fixed a spelling error

Edited by (PS4)Jason_V_Jade

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

I figured it would have been easy to understand my reasoning as it seems you are the only one whom didn't.

Male should look male.

Its the same complaint for Hildryn she looks like a he instead of a she.

I understand why DE made him look like that but sometimes making such a character a bit more masculine is a good think.

why it is good thing? Just bc you have mind of 50 y/old mom doesnt mind you are right

Edited by PrimeUwU

2 minutes ago, PrimeUwU said:

why it is good thing? Just bc you have mind of 50 y/old mom doesnt mind you are right

The moment you use an insult was the moment you lot the argument.

Like Copper said to me you didn't explain your reasoning to me, so please by all means I would like to hear why I am not right.

Just leave out the childish insult this, thank you.