Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition For Slender Nezha Prime Model?

cookieknife

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

I figured it would have been easy to understand my reasoning as it seems you are the only one whom didn't.

Male should look male.

Its the same complaint for Hildryn she looks like a he instead of a she.

I understand why DE made him look like that but sometimes making such a character a bit more masculine is a good thing.

Edit fixed a spelling error

Personally hildryn didn't confuse me under all the muscle she has hips, a butt, and a bossom.  Its can be really obvious depending on colors and animations.

Shes essentially zarya from overwatch.

Only frames that ever really threw me for a loop was nezha and mesa.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Personally hildryn didn't confuse me under all the muscle she has hips, a butt, and a bossom.  Its xan be really onviouse depending on colors and animations.

Shes essentially zarya from overwatch.

Only frames that ever really threw me for a loop was nezha and mesa.

Lol, I am guessing you are able to tell the difference because you play OW who has a character kinda like hildryn.

Difference is the OW character you can tell she is a she out of armor and doesn't look like a guy still.

Hildryn I hope gets a skin that slims her down and gives her a more feminine look kinda like Nezha's deluxe skin gives him a more masculine look.

Edit for grammar issues

Edited by (PS4)Jason_V_Jade

I did some hunting around for fan designs for hildryn.  I saw at least one early tennogen skin.

But no fan done art for deluxes or anything.  She's fairly newish so atm her cosmetic choices are limited.

I would be fine with a slimmer skin for her.

I wish i could find the really cool nezha fanart i found months ago but had no luck locating it.  I may have saved the jpeg on my computer.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

19 hours ago, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

Like you pointed out it seems like DE does try to keep to the mythos of Nezha when it came to his looks but some times it isnt always a good thing. Nezha should have a lot more of a masculine look to him

2 hours ago, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

Male should look male.

I understand why DE made him look like that but sometimes making such a character a bit more masculine is a good thing.

Why?

• Like 1

On 2020-02-18 at 7:44 PM, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Titania is the next most likely prime so we got time before nezha.

Considering all the different art out their of the diety nezha and nezha warframe memes there are tons of inspiration for de to work with.

It would be neat i think to have his prime be super masculine instead of his normal more femanine design.

Titania is definitely next lol 

On 2020-02-20 at 4:02 PM, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

Male should look male.

Whether we're talking about warframes or people irl, let them do what they want to be happy, I'm just saying as a player I'd like a nezha design that doesn't go over bulk like Oberon Prime's skin did. I'd like the prime model to resemble to original one.

On 2020-02-20 at 10:02 PM, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

I figured it would have been easy to understand my reasoning as it seems you are the only one whom didn't.

Male should look male.

Edit fixed a spelling error

Every male in warframe looks like a male and it's boring.

The females have all kinds of bodytypes and that makes them all unique.

The male frames are really similar in terms of bodytype. The only frames that stand out are Grendel and Nezha.

Maybe Inaros and Gauss too but that's it.

41 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Every male in warframe looks like a male and it's boring.

The females have all kinds of bodytypes and that makes them all unique.

The male frames are really similar in terms of bodytype. The only frames that stand out are Grendel and Nezha.

Maybe Inaros and Gauss too but that's it.

yeah i think having a warframe that is skinny, and runs fast makes sense. I mean ash is sorta buff but still not as bulky as rhino.