Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New building in Orb Vallis near Deck 12?

More-L

Apparently there is a bug that some PH sentient enemy can spawn in Orb Vallis, went to check it out and noticed some building out of place near Deck 12. I haven't really played on Orb Vallis in a while but has this always been there? Also found a bug to get you under the map and saw some weird thing. You get tp'd back to gate if you go too low though. I'm looking to see if there is anything else interesting under it.

Spoiler

Also 3rd orb confirmed unknown.png

Edited by More-L

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

If it's the building seen in the video, I believe that has been there since Deck 12 was originally added.

Maybe I just forgot it existed due to not having been there in a long time. I feel like I would have remembered it in the background from all my Orb fights but I guess not.

On 2020-02-19 at 4:09 AM, More-L said:

Apparently there is a bug that some PH sentient enemy can spawn in Orb Vallis, went to check it out and noticed some building out of place near Deck 12. I haven't really played on Orb Vallis in a while but has this always been there? Also found a bug to get you under the map and saw some weird thing. You get tp'd back to gate if you go too low though. I'm looking to see if there is anything else interesting under it.

Hide contents

Also 3rd orb confirmed unknown.png

If you are talking about the building you went head first into while doing the Glitch, thats the Deck 12 elevator, you can see frozen bodys in front of it and it is also place where the Exploiter Orb comes from during the battle on Deck 12 (it climbs down a hole in the ceiling where the elevator should be).

If you are talking about the circular thing you shot at, it just seems to be a skybox for an animation or even for the OV sky.

The 3rd Orb has been observed for a while now, still nothing new to it sadly.