Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[FIXED] Railjack crashing/blue screen (3 times now), error code CE-34878-0

(PSN)d1771Hd

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to report a crash/bluescreen/error code CE-34878-0, but here we are.

I was hosting railjack mission on Ruse War Field in Veil Proxima while the sentient anomaly was active when my game crashed and gave me the ps4 "your game crashed" error code. We were about halfway done with the mission when I jumped into a derelict to clear it and look for a cache and I immediately noticed my frame-rate drop. Like Hildryn on Kuva Fortress level bad frame-rate. Within less than 30 seconds of being in the derelict, I crashed and got the error code. I tried to relog quickly but there was no option to rejoin previous session. 😞

PC's hotfix included a fix to a script error code in sentient anomaly missions and I'm wondering if that may have affected this even though ps4 only got the part of the hotfix that changed ducats prices.

Anyone else crash in sentient anomaly missions since hotfix? 

Edited by (PS4)slova77

I ran my 1st sentient railjack mission since OP earlier today and I crashed again. I'm redownloading warframe now so we'll see if that fixes it, but I was able to run other mission types in between and I've only crashed on sentient anomaly missions since the recent hotfix so I'm not sure if this is my ps4 or just the sentient mission.

This crash involved no derelict, and I was host with only one other random crewmember. I'll run sentient anomaly next chance I get but I don't want to ruin anyone else's run so I'll probably try solo. It has only happened after 10 or more minutes into the mission, 1st in a derelict, and 2nd in pilot seat.

Edited by (PS4)slova77

I redownloaded warframe after the second crash and got back on warframe and played through sorties, index, did some nightwave in orb vallis, jumped into railjack solo and just flew around fighting enemies to see if it would happen again. Nothing. I switched back to public, ran through a mission with a squad as client this time, everything worked fine. We jumped straight into another mission, got most of the way through, then the host disconnected, me and the one other player had one enemy crewship left, I destroyed it, and the game crashed...

Helppppp....

• 1 year later...