Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions Regarding Kuva Lich System (Murmurs)

(PSN)Anathema66693

Question

Hello everyone.

I want to begin my kuva lich killing journey and I just have a few questions regarding the murmur gathering process

So after you obtain a lich, a specific planet gets under the influence of your lich (red cloud hovering over the nodes)

Questions:

1) After the influence, all of the kuva missions on that planet spawn thralls which in turn give you murmurs and eventually insight for your parazon mods.

Is this correct?

2) I see in chats that people form murmur farm groups. 

Can I invite people for murmur farm and do any type of mission on my lich planet and gather murmurs?

and if I join another person's murmur team, the thralls I kill will count towards my overall murmur progress?

Sorry if the questions are a bit weird. I have a habit of making easy subjects complicated

Thank you in advance

1 answer to this question

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Anathema66693 said:

1) After the influence, all of the kuva missions on that planet spawn thralls which in turn give you murmurs and eventually insight for your parazon mods.

2) I see in chats that people form murmur farm groups. 

Can I invite people for murmur farm and do any type of mission on my lich planet and gather murmurs?

1) Yes, But each Requiem you unlock needs more Thrall kills to unlock it.

2) Murmur is shared between the group, and usually more thralls spawn especially if the murmur group has a lich on the same planet. If the lich spawns and the parazon fails you get kuva, but the lich owner gets 10x the murmur - this ISNT shared with the group.

• Like 1