Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should Be Included In The Next Batch Of Kuva Weapons

(XBOX)TheMadCash

I will also try to include bonus to these weapons other than just a simple re skins with stat bonuses. 

Grinlock - 2x dmg on the opening & last shot in the mag. 

Gorgon - Increase dmg the longer it’s on a single target. 

Buzlock - no longer uses scope. Faster travel time. 

any other suggestions? Weapons you’ll like to see to be redeemed? 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

I will also try to include bonus to these weapons other than just a simple re skins with stat bonuses. 

Grinlock - 2x dmg on the opening & last shot in the mag. 

Gorgon - Increase dmg the longer it’s on a single target. 

Buzlock - no longer uses scope. Faster travel time. 

any other suggestions? Weapons you’ll like to see to be redeemed? 

kuva twin basolk

kuva miter

kuva argonak

kuva vulkar

kuva twin vipers

kuva hek

I can't remember much about the lore right now... But didn't kuva have the potential to grant power and kind of "twist" someone's life force?

It would be kind of cool to see weapons that have strong effects, but at a cost.

Something dangerous to the player and not easily mitigated but in return bestows some kind of benefit or buff... You know, "kuva magic".

I really hope for a Kuva Miter.
Been able to mod the regular one, to quite the killing machine.
And I love using it as a sniper.

Only problem is:
It doesn't have a scope.

The Kuva variant maybe could come with it.
Just imagine the faces of everyone in a sniper mission;
Turning heads towards the crazy one, launching blades. :clem:

And if the charge up could be replaced by regular semi.
Beautiful.

I would have to agree with others here, a Kuva version of the Sobek would be most welcome. It should have the usual direct stat upgrades and a bonus similar to Zhuge Prime were pellets explode and have a chance to set enemies ablaze  (without the associated self-damage of the Zhuge Prime). 

The second weapon should be Kuva Gorgon with either innate overheat and punch through or aoe corrosive procs. 

The third could be a new hand-held shotgun similar to a single Rogga, but with a longer stock and a stylish Grineer-baguette guard that runs under, parallel to the barrel. It would have 3 rounds with the alternate fire launching a rocket that shatters upon impact into shrapnel that doesn’t deal self damage. It could even just be a Kuva Kulstar that’s deliciously more deadly to the user than the original following the footsteps of the thunderously stylish, suicide device known as the Kuva Bramma. 

After the mentioning the Kulstar as both a personal aside and a segue into the last entry because both weapons are present on the Grineer Sealab Tileset, I think another addition I’d like to see would be a Kuva Harpak. It would be full auto and have an alternate fire that launches an exploding harpoon that no longer pulls enemies, but detonates the other rounds fired either detonating up to the last 10 rounds fired or rounds within the explosion radius of the harpoon. 

On 2020-02-19 at 6:19 AM, Sharkgoblin said:

kuva hek

This was the intro weapon that saved all new players lives for the entire star chart. This one is TOO special but yes I would love to see it. Each pellet hitting head shot creates homing missiles to nearest enemies.

AkEuphona, cause DE seems to refuse to give AkEuphona prime. That and the kuva glow would look sick on the guns. Make them more or less the same stats as current single gun with the ROF buff and reload nerf of most dual guns, but make alt-fire swap between slug and buckshot modes and probably a bit of a nerf on the damage for kuva bonus balancing. Would be my new main secondary even if it didn't outclass the current meta.

I'm gonna be the weird one and say...

Kuva Sheev.

Why? Because we still don't have a primed single dagger, so it'd be nice with a kuva one at least. Kuva Ack & Brunt could be a lot of fun too. Oh, and Kuva Viper/Twin Viper! Used to be my favorite sidearm waaay back in the day, when I was still new to the game.

For something that I think would be a more popular idea: Kuva Zarr. Even if they absolutely gut the damage falloff for the shotgun mode (like they have with two out of three kuva shotguns so far) it won't actually matter for once, since you got the cannon mode for ranges beyond close.

4 hours ago, Redpaws said:

I'm gonna be the weird one and say...

Kuva Sheev.

Why? Because we still don't have a primed single dagger, so it'd be nice with a kuva one at least. Kuva Ack & Brunt could be a lot of fun too. Oh, and Kuva Viper/Twin Viper! Used to be my favorite sidearm waaay back in the day, when I was still new to the game.

For something that I think would be a more popular idea: Kuva Zarr. Even if they absolutely gut the damage falloff for the shotgun mode (like they have with two out of three kuva shotguns so far) it won't actually matter for once, since you got the cannon mode for ranges beyond close.

Actually thinking about it, I could get behind the idea of the sheev if it had a pretty good gimmick, like it had a lot of slash damage, heat procs, and gaurenteed status, but as slow as the normal sheev. so despite being slow and short range, you just see tick after tick of red crit damage.