Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I HATE NIDUS FARM PLEASE

Xain_Senpai

The frames that have these awful rotation grind drops can get to be frustrating. My advice, whenever you hope on the game to play, do one run to try and get a part. That way you don't get burned out on whichever ever mode/item you are doing.

6hours and already complaining? Took me an entire week to get all of his parts.

Welcome to warframe where RNG screws you.

If you're too lazy or tired of the grind there is this thing called market and a currency called platinum. 

There are some frames where RNG just S#&$s on you and you buy them with plat, equinox and khora

• Like 3

If you do something for six hours straight, of course you're going to be miserable.

Set a hard number of attempts you're going to do each time, accept it's not your day, come back and try again later until you get it.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

The problem with frames like nidus, khora and harrow is that while a few get the parts in a mere handful of tries, for the majority of players these grinds are completely unfun.   To the point where many players get sickened by it and give up, often then leaving the game for good.

This is not good game design.  I understand de are totally reliant on rng in order to pad content.  It's counter productive to do that to the point where players give up and leave.

I remember farming the bp for pherliac pods.  Took me over 70 runs.  I hated the experience.  Then a few months later I agreed to help a clan member farm it.  I warned him it may take a while and explained my experience.  He got it first run.  That's the problem with rng,  there's zero skill involved, just blind luck.  You leave most grinds feeling relief that it's over and hating how much time you've lost instead of happiness at getting the item.  

Imo, there should instead be a progression system so you can see that you're making progress rather than feeling you're banging your head against a wall.  It can still take a while to get the item but it's on the player to complete the task in a finite system rather than just getting lucky.

Ever increasing grind and more ridiculous rng is hurting this game more than bugs or a perceived lack of content.   It's there to pad out content and drive plat sales.

And please, don't tell me korean mmos are worse.  That is not a defense. 

I farmed ivara, harrow, khora, gauss,and nidus from scratch and although i do feel like it made finally getting the frame feel like much more of an accomplishment than it did for other warframes i do understand that it is possible for a person to never get the frame after 5k hrs of grinding which would really be a major bummer. I think DE should make more frames that are rewarded by completing challenges like they did with grendel since these missions were genuinely hard engaging so they did take many tries to finally complete giving the same satisfaction for collecting all the parts without the RNG.

What i mean to say is that i get where DE is coming from with RNG but grendel is already a perfect solution to that problem (he was the last frame they released so far so maybe they just figured it out and we might get more frames that are rewarded this way, only time will tell i guess). 

Edited by HelNite

16 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

b***h please

Podobny obraz

b***h please

latest?cb=20150731173954

21 hours ago, Xain_Senpai said:

ONLY PUT NIDUS PART IN AABC ROATAION ONLY NIDUS PART NOT MOD OR ENDO WE NEED WARFRAME PART NOT A MOD OR A ENDO PLEASE ALREADY DONE 6HRS STRAIGHT

6 hours? I took a month wiping the floor using Tyl Regor for equinox

nidus farm is pretty easy, it only took me around  2-4 hours to get the whole part
the hardest part to get nidus is just the quest, which took me whole weeks to figure out how to do it.
he is a pretty op warframe for farming resource/endo so i going to be worth it

75% makes the Nidus capture SOOOOO much easier. Plat or part. The choice is yours.

I built all the frames until Nidus. The others were fun grabs. Nidus.....got two parts and found out the BP was in the Glast. That did not look fun at all... especially with the bug that I would not get any of the rewards doing the Index. 

Waited a few days and got hit with 7d5 purr¢ officemax. Snatched him up and have just been waiting for his story to go along with his DEluxe skin. Those crossed arms say much....

Never do hours doing anything in a video game that gives you many other options. As stated, RNGijoe is a real A Hero and wants to see you are doing stuff to get the rewards. Sometimes it's giving for doing nada...other times, you gotta do the whole thing to get the prize.

Pick you battles

• Like 1

calm down there, Captain Capslock.

at least when the grind for a frame is too much, you can just farm junk and sell it for platinum, then buy the frame. that's what I've done with a whole bunch of new warframes, since DE make more and more convoluted methods of obtaining them. even better when you get a market/plat coupon around the same time.

23 hours ago, Blexander said:

Wait until you start farming Harrow.

harrow was the most easy....

nidus its much more annoying because anyo games the index...let annyo win and blah blah....was the most terrible experience to me. Same for equinox/ivara.

Edited by Luciole77

On 2020-02-19 at 4:00 PM, Xain_Senpai said:

ONLY PUT NIDUS PART IN AABC ROATAION ONLY NIDUS PART NOT MOD OR ENDO WE NEED WARFRAME PART NOT A MOD OR A ENDO PLEASE ALREADY DONE 6HRS STRAIGHT

6 hours? Haha! My friend's been trying since release (obviously not non-stop, but still a few runs every couple days) and still hasn't gotten him. It took me about 8 hours. Rngesus is not kind on that node...