Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I HATE NIDUS FARM PLEASE

Xain_Senpai

On 2020-02-19 at 5:00 PM, Xain_Senpai said:

I HATE NIDUS FARM PLEASE

Good. That means DE's design is working as intended. If farming for him wasn't a hateful chore, you'd have no reason to pay real money to not have to do it by directly buying him from the Market. Welcome to free-to-play.

Edited by SordidDreams

12 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

Good. That means DE's design is working as intended. If farming for him wasn't a hateful chore, you'd have no reason to pay real money to not have to do it by directly buying him from the Market. Welcome to free-to-play.

i am over it now

i found nidus to be pretty easy to farm, same with ivara TBH.

i havent farmed equinox on PC as when i did it on console it took me a long time as i was always waiting on one piece of each aspect.

for tips on nidus farm.... make and equip the plug in from the dojo, that way you can give yourself the armour back that the spores take away.
i actually enjoy the mission and wish it was in more places, as its kind of like kuva survival.
we need more infested based stuff... come on DE!

5 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

225 plat doesn't take much time to get by selling stuff.

On 2020-02-19 at 11:00 AM, Xain_Senpai said:

ONLY PUT NIDUS PART IN AABC ROATAION ONLY NIDUS PART NOT MOD OR ENDO WE NEED WARFRAME PART NOT A MOD OR A ENDO PLEASE ALREADY DONE 6HRS STRAIGHT

Farming Booben Prime before nightwave was a thing, was far worse than farming nidus. Just take a short break and farm nidus later.

Edited by Guyver