Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave...

Leown_Kitrinos

I just did my first match last night...After like.. 6-7(?) years playing on and off...

Honestly speaking it was pretty damn fun. Was not expecting to get any kills after the Mag started kicking my butt.

Like it felt pretty balanced atleast from what everyone was using.

Nobody was toxic we even got to chat which I wasent expecting cause reasons and salty people. We're all joking around laughing. I've played MMOs since I was 13 it's been 12 years man that every mmo I played with PvP has been either junky as hell, not comfy to play at all and for once not getting salty over dumb stuff. This... This was an experience and the PvP is spose to be crappy here!!!! 😂

Am hopeful that after a lot of the PvE fixes this year and Frame fixes *cough* *cough* RAILJACK! it'd be pretty sweet to see a couple new game modes implemented and some bug fixes going out for conclave.

I'm surprised more people don't go try it out and give feedback. Lol all I did was bullet jump away and snipe some Muralist cernos shots and got a few kills. I mean I understand large part of the Playerbase And "community" don't like the idea to the point where it's "No. Nope. Not going to do it. All PvP is garbage." Won't even touch it once with an open mind. But come on!!! Cause I finally said screw it and went ahead. And look what happened....

I got my ass kicked by a mag.. LOL.

AND HAD FUN... Y'KNOW WHAT YOU DO IN VIDEO GAMES.

Now since I mentioned Conclave. I'm going to go hide from all the Kuva brumma's pointed at me and claim I'm just a vauban main. Tata~

1 hour ago, FIDOISHERE said:

I'm surprised more people don't go try it out and give feedback.

They do. For what that's worth, at least.

Here's something to consider: this is your first game back. You had a good time - cool. Is that consistently repeatable? Have a handful of games. See if you stay away from that toxicity (and the OP stuff) on a more constant basis. See how long that "good time" lasts. If it doesn't last, then you know why people decry Conclave so much: not because good games don't exist, but because they're comparatively rare and it puts a hell of a sour note on the few good games that pop up.

Believe me, I'm in a similar boat. I remember the good games I've had fondly. I've met some nice people, got to mess around (what I like to do in PvP, personally), got some balanced matches, so on and so forth. But I don't play, because I've encountered enough toxicity, imbalanced matches, dual sword slide spam, wolf sledges, and outright broken content (Kuva Bramma and Pennant, both for a time) to last me a good while.

The minuscule chance I might get a good, balanced, fair game isn't worth the frustration.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tyreaus said:

They do. For what that's worth, at least.

Here's something to consider: this is your first game back. You had a good time - cool. Is that consistently repeatable? Have a handful of games. See if you stay away from that toxicity (and the OP stuff) on a more constant basis. See how long that "good time" lasts. If it doesn't last, then you know why people decry Conclave so much: not because good games don't exist, but because they're comparatively rare and it puts a hell of a sour note on the few good games that pop up.

Believe me, I'm in a similar boat. I remember the good games I've had fondly. I've met some nice people, got to mess around (what I like to do in PvP, personally), got some balanced matches, so on and so forth. But I don't play, because I've encountered enough toxicity, imbalanced matches, dual sword slide spam, wolf sledges, and outright broken content (Kuva Bramma and Pennant, both for a time) to last me a good while.

The minuscule chance I might get a good, balanced, fair game isn't worth the frustration.

Not as many people though I'm talking MORE should be going and giving it a go.

This is my first game in general in conclave. Regardless of me being on and off playing for 6-7 years just for PvE content. As for the broken weapons well thats some thing that needs to be fixed a long with the big fixes that I mentioned as well. But PvE take priority in this game. So yes I believe some weapons are going to be way too much. As for people being toxic... I'll wait and see on that but exactly why I'm also making a general discussion and giving my opinion on my experience.

The fact that it's FUN and a guy who's done nothing but PvE and dosent like PvP had some 😉. I'm going to say that yeah I'll probably get some sweaty matches. But since PvE is the main focus I can take a break go do a survival. and cry to ordis about all my problems. 

But the point of this really.. get people talking about it. The game modes can be fun. And that's enough to actually go some where with conclave long as there more support behind it.

I know there's a discussion over there about the exclusive rewards people are angry about it when no one wants to touch pvp lol. And people who play PvP want to play it more and get more out of it.

K well how do we solve that? Well for one getting people to talk on it more and not being one sided and not grabbing one thing out of another post to go on about while ignoring the rest. Hard to ask apparently but that what a could portion of the forums are right now.

Conclave could get PvE rewards thrown in like materials depending on the maps your thrown in. Endo etc. There's plenty to add there to benefit people while they try and get the standing up for conclave.

Start the conversation add it to the list. See where it goes. And I hope PvP can be great some day. Cause I do think PvP can be good in Warframe. We just need the right game modes. Balances and Voices. And by voices I mean we all need to sing we all lift together while one Stewie Griffin on a megaphone screaming space mom.

But then again this will take a while. Considering what we go going on now. Playbase wants one thing and the dedicated community is all over the place and the only reason I separate those two is because dear God it's vastly different. Then we got content creators already on 2020 spring break.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Lunaro is the only balanced thing in Warframe, change my mind.

Dedicated servers would dramatically help.

Dedicated servers would help a lot in just about everything lol. 

And will not since I have tried it yet. But I will be today at some point zzz

see PvP was fun until you get into the upper tires where there are no matches due to people not playing it anymore.

I really want some of the skins from PvP, and im willing to pay for them all, but they are locked behind competitive play that is completely separate from the main game.

Iv been arguing for literal years that they should make ALL pvp mods universally usable and then people may have interest. some have been made so like mesas augment to walk when in her ult. others like atlatus argument where you become the rumbler have not been... and considering energy is in short supply in that mode, few people are going to bother to use it resulting in a loss of investment of time and money into making the assets in the first place. most of the mods are not even that good if brought into the main game compared to other options, but having the ability to use them would have been nice. 

PvP in warframe has always been a mess and it seems like they never really put much effort into making it worth playing. it can be fund mind you but most times its not. this goes for lunaro even for so.

That's pretty cool! Kuva Bramma was removed from conclave on PC, so there's no need to worry about that. Also, the PC community is very nontoxic, from what I've seen in streams and stuff.

2 hours ago, Fluff-E-Kitty said:

Iv been arguing for literal years that they should make ALL pvp mods universally usable and then people may have interest. some have been made so like mesas augment to walk when in her ult. others like atlatus argument where you become the rumbler have not been... and considering energy is in short supply in that mode, few people are going to bother to use it resulting in a loss of investment of time and money into making the assets in the first place. most of the mods are not even that good if brought into the main game compared to other options, but having the ability to use them would have been nice. 

I'd really like that too. Ones like Antimatter Mime would be incredible, especially if usable alongside Antimatter Absorb. Almost all of the conclave augments are highly useful though. Rumbked is actually one of the ones that I see used the most, despite wether or not it's better than base Rumbers is debatable.

Edited by (PS4)Darth-Escar
Accidentally sent unfinished post.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

That's pretty cool! Kuva Bramma was removed from conclave on PC, so there's no need to worry about that. Also, the PC community is very nontoxic, from what I've seen in streams and stuff.

I'd really like that too. Ones like Antimatter Mime would be incredible, especially if usable alongside Antimatter Absorb. Almost all of the conclave augments are highly useful though. Rumbked is actually one of the ones that I see used the most, despite wether or not it's better than base Rumbers is debatable.

That would actually be pretty neat honestly. Zzz. So many thiiiiiings.

• 2 weeks later...