Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11/12 Ideas (Water)

Sgt.Stawberry

So I had a big idea about some maps and mission types for update 11 so i hope DE will notice this post. Anyways for starters I am a big fan of this game and enjoyed it thouroghly. So for my Idea i am going to designate it into two different catigories and they do not need to be connected, This includes: new Warframe, Map/planet, and Mission type.

The Warframe

So for starters the warframe idea and hell the whole idea is surrounded by water. Now just from saying that you can probably guess that the warframe idea that i had was a water based frame. So from here someone who is accually good at art can make a frame idea but I am just going to list the ideas of the abilitys. 1: The first is a 25 energy based move called Hydrate which in turn replenishes Stamina or health to all nearby players. 2: A 50 enrgy based move that is called Tidal wave, which launches a large wave toward enemys and drowns them, kind of like slash dash without moving. 3: Is a 75 energy comsumed called concentrate, It uses a focuse beam of consentrated water powerful enough to cut diamonds into a movable and aimable beam. 4: Is a 100 energy consumed power called Flush, where it surrounds your character with pounding water with so much force it crushes and drowns all enemys. Thanks for reading about the Warframe and PLEASE make a concept art if you want to.

The Planet

So my idea for the planet is a entirly submersed planet that allows players to swim freely within a confined space (Due to the games size). It is basically as simple as this because I really love to swim and i think that needing to replenish air and fighting bad guys (Grineer, Corpus, and Infested). I think this could add a whole new element to the game so I really hope Digital Extremes would be able to make this a reality. Of course it would ruin the idea of being a ninja without wallruns or flips but I also think that objectives (except for exterminate) could be located inside of a base or depresurized zone. Please give me feedback on what you think about this and consider all possible thoughts before you start insulting the idea, Keep in mind this is the rough draft of my idea thanks.

The mission

Well I think it would be hard to make a mission entirly based on water so my thought was that we could have an escape mission. The idea is that you are the captured tenno and first you kill the guard under your watch. Afterwards you will need to find the key to unlock your cuffs as well as reclaim your Frame and need to search the area to also recover your stolen weapons (Hence the objectives). Once all weapons are taken out of enemy hands, the Lotus will contact  you and you will rush to extraction, hence the term escape.

I hope you enjoy this idea but please do not hate or scorn, BUT constructive criticisim is appreciated! Thanks again!

~Azzy

Edited by Azzystorm

So I had a big idea about some maps and mission types for update 11 so i hope DE will notice this post. Anyways for starters I am a big fan of this game and enjoyed it thouroghly. So for my Idea i am going to designate it into two different catigories and they do not need to be connected, This includes: new Warframe, Map/planet, and Mission type.

The Warframe

So for starters the warframe idea and hell the whole idea is surrounded by water. Now just from saying that you can probably guess that the warframe idea that i had was a water based frame. So from here someone who is accually good at art can make a frame idea but I am just going to list the ideas of the abilitys. 1: The first is a 25 energy based move called Hydrate which in turn replenishes Stamina or health to all nearby players. 2: A 50 enrgy based move that is called Tidal wave, which launches a large wave toward enemys and drowns them, kind of like slash dash without moving. 3: Is a 75 energy comsumed called concentrate, It uses a focuse beam of consentrated water powerful enough to cut diamonds into a movable and aimable beam. 4: Is a 100 energy consumed power called Flush, where it surrounds your character with pounding water with so much force it crushes and drowns all enemys. Thanks for reading about the Warframe and PLEASE make a concept art if you want to.

The Planet

So my idea for the planet is a entirly submersed planet that allows players to swim freely within a confined space (Due to the games size). It is basically as simple as this because I really love to swim and i think that needing to replenish air and fighting bad guys (Grineer, Corpus, and Infested). I think this could add a whole new element to the game so I really hope Digital Extremes would be able to make this a reality. Of course it would ruin the idea of being a ninja without wallruns or flips but I also think that objectives (except for exterminate) could be located inside of a base or depresurized zone. Please give me feedback on what you think about this and consider all possible thoughts before you start insulting the idea, Keep in mind this is the rough draft of my idea thanks.

The mission

Well I think it would be hard to make a mission entirly based on water so my thought was that we could have an escape mission. The idea is that you are the captured tenno and first you kill the guard under your watch. Afterwards you will need to find the key to unlock your cuffs as well as reclaim your Frame and need to search the area to also recover your stolen weapons (Hence the objectives). Once all weapons are taken out of enemy hands, the Lotus will contact  you and you will rush to extraction, hence the term escape.

I hope you enjoy this idea but please do not hate or scorn, BUT constructive criticisim is appreciated! Thanks again!

~Ashlyn B.

I would also like to see a Water-based Warframe. I've had ideas about Warframes that can control several elements (Air, Earth, Metal, et cetera).

Also, I'm pretty sure it's against the rules of the forums to post your name, or any kind of information that could give away your identity.

I would also like to see a Water-based Warframe. I've had ideas about Warframes that can control several elements (Air, Earth, Metal, et cetera).

Also, I'm pretty sure it's against the rules of the forums to post your name, or any kind of information that could give away your identity.

Thanks issue fixed

YES YES YES Water based update will be nice! water planet is a great addition since we already have desert planet, water warframe should be great!!! frost is ice... frozen water but...  its not the same thing according to pokemon LOL! the only thing i found hard to do with this will be the animation set.. for both warframe and maps with water theme. Go for this DE...

The Planet

This would be a great opportunity for the Devs to introduce a new type of enemy (like they did on the new sand-type planets) something like fish enemys. Eels, stuff like that. <3 this whole post btw! +1

The game could definitely use some new mechanics and concepts to bring diversity to the gameplay. Another warframe never hurt and if we are gonna go full elemental I think a nice wind themed character would be nice as well! None of these are bad ideas but the only thing is is that, besides the warframe, these would take a very long time to create and implement. However, these would be great long term goals for the developers mission and planet wise and a new group of elemental warframes would be a great addition to the game as well besides the three we already have.