Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About People Who Bought Deluxe Skins But Not the Bundle

Zecocci

I bought a lot of deluxe skins already but some when I was just starting didn't care much for the full bundles as all I wanted back then was the warframe skin.

Now I needed a sword skin for the mire but sadly, the only sword skins in game which can be bought with plat come with the Frost and Inaros Deluxe Bundles.

I already bought those skins back then but only the skin. Now I want the sword, there's no way for me to get the sword skins aside from buying the whole bundle again.

Anyone here think that they should offer those additional skins for people who atleast bought the skin already? It's such a waste of plat if I have to go buy the full bundle again when I already have the warframe skin. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zecocci said:

It's such a waste of plat if I have to go buy the full bundle again when I already have the warframe skin.

From what I remember, DE was going to change it so bundles get discounts for things you already own,
but ... yeah dunno, either that was scrapped or they just never got around to actually implementing that, I guess.

9 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

From what I remember, DE was going to change it so bundles get discounts for things you already own,
but ... yeah dunno, either that was scrapped or they just never got around to actually implementing that, I guess.

Or potentially some idiot decided to cry about it, just like with unimed and with the hema situation

• Like 1