The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let us buy conclave weapon skins with plat

redkunaz

Or increase conclave xp

I understand many people did conclave, grinded xp and got the skins fair and square.
However, conclave is just... in a bad state, De i love warframe, but i come to warframe has a casual player to do pve,

pvp just...I'm not competitive ok? and many people aren't, that's why we play warframe.
What happens is that pvp is mostly dead(sorry), it's extremely hard to find games, and when i do, enemies with aoe weapons just kill me over and over.

It gets even worse if we add the fact pvp is extremely toxic, there were games i was winning, i got my mother insulted and then the enemy team of one or two players left.

So i got good to grind the conclave xp!. but the xp is so low...it takes so long to grind conclave , it's frustrating and makes me avoid it and not enjoy the amazing game warframe is to the fullest

Now this brings me to the second problem.

Why the weapon skins? i'm not asking for the syandana or armor cosmetics.

The thing is De many weapons are just...not that good visually (yes it's a opinion, unless we are talking about gorgon bad textures)

And we need skins. FOR ALL WEAPONS... Even primed weapons, i really dislike gold DE and it was a dream when you made plat  tekelu skin bundles because i was able to use the default weapon without the primed parts. Same applies to the day of the dead skins.
I love your art style de, but i don't enjoy prisma, primed, it just doesn't go well.
I'm using a primed braton and a kitgun and a zaw...And the primed just doesn't go well, doesn't fit in my opinion.

PLEASE add more conclave skins, like aksomati, would help so much.

I do understand conclave should reward the players who do it, but it's just so many skins, for a gamemode that is seen has not fun.

To everyone who grinded conclave back in 2016, you guys did good, you are cool 🙂
but who grinded in 2018-2020 you guys are legit godtier... like how do you do it? i'm rank 4 and i just can't go any further.

Edited by redkunaz

Or increase conclave xp

I understand many people did conclave, grinded xp and got the skins fair and square.
However, conclave is just... in a bad state, De i love warframe, but i come to warframe has a casual player to do pve,

pvp just...I'm not competitive ok? and many people aren't, that's why we play warframe.
What happens is that pvp is mostly dead(sorry), it's extremely hard to find games, and when i do, enemies with aoe weapons just kill me over and over.

It gets even worse if we add the fact pvp is extremely toxic, there were games i was winning, i got my mother insulted and then the enemy team of one or two players left.

So i got good to grind the conclave xp!. but the xp is so low...it takes so long to grind conclave , it's frustrating and makes me avoid it and not enjoy the amazing game warframe is to the fullest

Now this brings me to the second problem.

Why the weapon skins? i'm not asking for the syandana or armor cosmetics.

The thing is De many weapons are just...not that good visually (yes it's a opinion, unless we are talking about gorgon bad textures)

And we need skins. FOR ALL WEAPONS... Even primed weapons, i really dislike gold DE and it was a dream when you made plat tekulu? tekelu? skin bundles because i was able to use the default weapon without the primed parts. Same applies to the day of the dead skins.
I love your art style de, but i don't enjoy prisma, primed, it just doesn't go well.
I'm using a primed braton and a kitgun and a zaw...And the primed just doesn't go well, doesn't fit in my opinion.

PLEASE add more conclave skins, like aksomati, would help so much.

I do understand conclave should reward the players who do it, but it's just so many skins, for a gamemode that is seen has not fun.

To everyone who grinded conclave back in 2016, you guys did good, you are cool 🙂
but who grinded in 2018-2020 you guys are legit godtier... like how do you do it? i'm rank 4 and i just can't go any further.

I do think rewards are a bit hard to reach. I made a post on the whole reward structure of conclave.

TLDR is, standing gain is too low, reward prices are too high, low MR players are at an extreme disadvantage, reward structure fails to accomplish it's goal for the average player (motivation).

Game balance and Removal of exclusivity (by selling stuff for plat) is another topic. But at the very least I think it should be 4 to 6 times faster for the average player to acquire the rewards through the system. Make it so that it's 4x to 6x faster, but remove the affinity booster's affect on it.

If you check the post above, it shows how you can increase your standing gain (by working on "Style kills"). Also affinity booster doubles in game standing.
From the post:

Spoiler

All normal (non-challenge) standing gain in conclave is direct result of affinity gain. Like how you wear a sigil in PvE and get standing equal to a certain percentage of affinity gain.Similarly in PvP, you gain standing equal to 5% of affinity gain and Rank 0 (Mistral). This increases to 5.5% of affinity gain at Rank 5 (Typhoon). And this is affinity gain in PVP.

So to gain more affinity and hence standing, the best thing you can do is go for style kills and take your oros. Style kills are basically things like

Air Strike (You kill an enemy while you're in mid air)
Anti-Air Strike (You kill an enemy who was in mid air)
Headshots (Self explanatory)
Revenge, Domination, Multi kills, Streak end and etc etc.

So yea, pro tip. Kill things in mid air while you're in mid air. Adds a nice little bonus. But anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-02-19 at 1:39 PM, Tyreaus said:

Or maybe make them tradeable so that people who like to play Conclave have a reason to keep playing and those who don't still don't have to? Just a thought.

This would be the best of both worlds imo.

When it comes down to it, as mentioned by Triplinster, I'd prefer to lose exclusivity and gain more meaningful after-match rewards in the resources pool than get people who want to "farm" the mode crashing the party.

The problem with the "make conclave skins tradeable" idea is that it incentives people to treat conclave as just another grind and start using all of the most broken weapons to optimize the grind while making it unenjoyable for players who just want to have fun 

14 hours ago, Player0187 said:

The problem with the "make conclave skins tradeable" idea is that it incentives people to treat conclave as just another grind and start using all of the most broken weapons to optimize the grind while making it unenjoyable for players who just want to have fun 

On the other hand, that is a heck of a good litmus test for what's busted. Usage statistics of those weapons would be skyscrapers in the usage charts. Much harder to ignore that kind of outlier.

Plus, a number of players, I think, already do treat Conclave as a grind. Or at least make it pretty unenjoyable whatever the motive. Trading could make that worse (at least until the weapons are fixed), but it's not a novel problem.

On 2020-03-01 at 9:22 AM, Tyreaus said:

On the other hand, that is a heck of a good litmus test for what's busted. Usage statistics of those weapons would be skyscrapers in the usage charts. Much harder to ignore that kind of outlier.

Plus, a number of players, I think, already do treat Conclave as a grind. Or at least make it pretty unenjoyable whatever the motive. Trading could make that worse (at least until the weapons are fixed), but it's not a novel problem.

It's apparent that despite the fact that the Conclave community gives feedback (see the post below), there is nobody reading this forum to check it.

• Like 1

On 2020-02-20 at 4:32 AM, zioxei said:

Be very careful what you're asking for! You might offend exactly a single (1!) person! And DE might never consider doing what everyone else wants!

probs not even 1 , i can't even join games in conclave , there's legit no one online, even at weekends.

On 2020-02-19 at 6:39 PM, Tyreaus said:

Or maybe make them tradeable so that people who like to play Conclave have a reason to keep playing and those who don't still don't have to? Just a thought.

i can't even join games in conclave , there's legit no one online, even at weekends.

3 hours ago, redkunaz said:

i can't even join games in conclave , there's legit no one online, even at weekends.

try joining conclave discord, you will find some people there willing to play with you at hours that might be convinient for you, depending on your timezone ofc.

• Like 1

Conclave skins are exclusive to conclave for the same reason the syndicate syandanas are. They're a reward.

Yes, I understand almost nobody plays conclave, but that's because it just isn't worth the time. You can't use anything you get in conclave to help your normal gameplay, and the skins aren't even all that impressive. The only thing I would want from it is the Riv Elite armor, which I already bought with plat. If DE added more relevant rewards to the system, we wouldn't need to ask them to buy the skins with plat.

• Like 1