Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KX297

Some Questions About Kuva Liches and Trading Their Weapons?

Question

How does trading a Kuva Lich weapon work?
I can not simply trade for the weapon, right?
I must trade for... the Lich, then kill it?

How do I make the Lich spawn?
I have one pursuing me right now. Will it just show up in a mission like the Stalker? 
Finally, is it just un-killable without the proper requiem mods and combination?

3 answers to this question

In addition to the info above, keep in mind that the level of all enemies in a lich controlled mission will be in league with the level of the lich, not the level of the base mission. For example, if your lich controlled V Prime (a normally low level mission) and your lich is rank 5, not only will the Lich and its thralls be level 80+, but all enemies in that mission will now be around level 80+ as well. Like said above, if you are not Sortie ready, make sure you bring a crew to such a mission.

Yes you trade for the lich. You must not have a current active lich when accepting one from another player in order for the trade to be complete. If you want to trade a lich yourself you must convert them instead, only converted liches can be traded. This can also be used for ephemeras as you get the ephemera either way, but converting the lich also allows you to give it to a friend or turn a profit from the ephemera. A converted lich can only be traded once so if you get one and convert it you can't trade it it just sits there as a member of your personal army (possible future railjack crew member).

In order for the lich to spawn you need to play in it's controlled territory and mercy kill it's thralls. The more thralls you mercy the angrier your lich  gets and the more likely for it to spawn on the next run.

and Finally yes it's "unkillable" untill you have the right mods and combo. You can still stab it to get some murmur progress and pray for a lucky guess but it just laughs at you poops some kuva levels up and runs away.

On a side note you must be geared up for the worst possible scenario: level 5 lich and lvl 80-110 enemies. if you can't comfortably deal with such content yet I'd advise against going after your lich or get some help from recruit/do the missions in public.

10 hours ago, KX297 said:

How does trading a Kuva Lich weapon work?
I can not simply trade for the weapon, right?
I must trade for... the Lich, then kill it?

you must convert a litch to be able to trade it
you can only trade a converted litch once, so if you say got a litch that had a epherma on it but also had a weapon you didnt want an conver it. you cant trade it at all
once your given a converted litch it becomes your active one, so if you already have a litch an someone tries to give you a converted litch the trade fails.

10 hours ago, KX297 said:

How do I make the Lich spawn?
I have one pursuing me right now. Will it just show up in a mission like the Stalker? 
Finally, is it just un-killable without the proper requiem mods and combination?

to make your litch spawn must do litch missions on the planet(s) its controlling, there you will defeat the litches thralls
if you do a litch mission that isnt on your controled planet all you get is progress towards learning the requirem
as you kill more thralls on the planet(s) the litches rage bar fills up an the more its filled the higher chance the litch will spawn.

once you have all 3 requiems in the propper order the litch on the 3 stabs with your parazon will have a prompt to kill or convert
if the order or wrong requiem mods are on it the litch flees an if its lv 1-4 it will rank up an become harder to beat.
tho stabbing the litch does give a big chunk of progress too