Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Launcher Wont Pop up anymore!

RoninMustDie

I hope im on the right place here. Everything was fine the last 200 days where ive been playing the game. Yesterday i wanted to play a little bit, but the launcher wouldnt pop up after launching it. I didnt give much thoughts about it, maybe a restart was necessary or something. Anyway today i have the same issue once again, the game launcher isnt popping up anymore so i cant start the game! 

After searching for answers, i tried so far to use the exe file with different compatibility modes, admin rights, and tried to repair some visual c++ stuff. Nothing helped so far. Deinstalled the game now to reinstall it, but i cant make the launcher appear so the download can start.. 

Any suggestions what to do? 

Edited by RoninMustDie

Am 19.2.2020 um 21:27 schrieb RoninMustDie:

I hope im on the right place here. Everything was fine the last 200 days where ive been playing the game. Yesterday i wanted to play a little bit, but the launcher wouldnt pop up after launching it. I didnt give much thoughts about it, maybe a restart was necessary or something. Anyway today i have the same issue once again, the game launcher isnt popping up anymore so i cant start the game! 

After searching for answers, i tried so far to use the exe file with different compatibility modes, admin rights, and tried to repair some visual c++ stuff. Nothing helped so far. Deinstalled the game now to reinstall it, but i cant make the launcher appear so the download can start.. 

Any suggestions what to do? 

I guess I have the very same issue! It seems the launcher seems to only able to download its very basic launcher updates and after that does not start correctly. It just stays in a simple state in RAM.

Been having the same issue for a few days now. Restarting sometimes fixed it but that seems to be random as it wasn't definite. I tried a full reinstall of the game and my W10 and graphics drivers are up to date as well. Hasn't gone away. Can't work out why this has happened.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, i could only play a few times since then. Sometimes after a restart, if i double click often and fast enough Warframe icon, it does happen to open up the launcher. But most of the time its not happening, and i cant play. Was happy and lucky last week to get the Dex Sybaris, but this week, no luck .. 

F*cking awesome if you are at home, but cant open the damn game :/