Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Economy Improving Rewards

VenomousValentine

We need more things in this game that can be consumed and traded.

So I have a few ideas.

Craftable Fusion Cores. Arbitration rewards. Tier 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Tier 1 is crafted from all the endo needed to max a rank 10 bronze mod (10,230 endo) 500K credits, and 1 vitus essence
Tier 2, similar fashion but for rank 10 silver.
Tier 3, Same thing, rank 10 Gold
Tier 4, Primed mod
Make them tradeable. Make them dissolvable for their endo value.

Kuva Reqiuem Rare reward, Replacing Weapon Exilus Adapter
Kuva Tank, Several tiers
Tier 1: 10K kuva (100k Credits, and a riven sliver to craft)
Tier 2: 50K kuva (300k Credits, and two riven slivers to craft)
Tier 3: 100K kuva (500k Credits and 4 riven slivers to craft)
Again, make them tradeable, and dissolvable for their kuva value.

On a separate note, I'd like to say opening rivens is kind of insufferable, you should be able to expend riven slivers to unveil them. Also make riven slivers tradeable.

Edited by VenomousValentine
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

Tier 1 is crafted from all the endo needed to max a rank 10 bronze mod (10,230 endo) 500K credits, and 1 vitus essence
Tier 4, Primed mod

What rotations will they drop in and their drop chances? My concern about this is that the drop tables are kinda looking saturated with most of the drop chances going to Endo. Might have to move few of the rewards to the vendor.

Is it safe to assume that when using the Crafted Fusion Cores no cost will be needed?

2 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

What rotations will they drop in and their drop chances? My concern about this is that the drop tables are kinda looking saturated with most of the drop chances going to Endo. Might have to move few of the rewards to the vendor.

Is it safe to assume that when using the Crafted Fusion Cores no cost will be needed?

Yeah maybe purchased from vendor would be good. 
And yes, purchased fusion cores will not cost credits or endo to use to upgrade a mod.

34 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

Tier 4, Primed mod

Kuva Reqiuem Rare reward, Replacing Weapon Exilus Adapter
Kuva Tank, Several tiers
Tier 1: 10K kuva (100k Credits, and a riven sliver to craft)
Tier 2: 50K kuva (300k Credits, and two riven slivers to craft)
Tier 3: 100K kuva (500k Credits and 4 riven slivers to craft)
Again, make them tradeable, and dissolvable for their kuva value.

Craftable Fusion Cores for only 10K Endo? How is this suppose to improve economy if its the rarity of Legendary Cores that gives them value?

Also, if you replace Weapon Exilus adapters from the Requem Relics, how are they suppose to be obtained? Kuva Tanks shouldnt be craftable nor negotiable, also your crafting prices are ludricrously low.

Just now, BiancaRoughfin said:

Craftable Fusion Cores for only 10K Endo? How is this suppose to improve economy if its the rarity of Legendary Cores that gives them value?

Also, if you replace Weapon Exilus adapters from the Requem Relics, how are they suppose to be obtained? Kuva Tanks shouldnt be craftable nor negotiable, also your crafting prices are ludricrously low.

Not legendary cores, Craftable fusion cores worth their value. 

This is essentially just a way to make endo and kuva tradeable. And exilus weapon adapters could just be an arbitration reward from a vendor, or a reward for 

Just now, VenomousValentine said:

This is essentially just a way to make endo and kuva tradeable. And exilus weapon adapters could just be an arbitration reward from a vendor, or a reward for 

I highly doubt [DE] would ever make this happen, Endo and Kuva count as resource and resources arent tradeable, they also have Endo packs on the Market and i dont think they would want players competing with the in-game market when buying resources.

7 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I highly doubt [DE] would ever make this happen, Endo and Kuva count as resource and resources arent tradeable, they also have Endo packs on the Market and i dont think they would want players competing with the in-game market when buying resources.

Yeah but nobody buys these endo packs unless they're uninformed new players or do it for the meme.

Not really? The most you can pay for a riven without knowing what it is is about 45p. The kuva for rolling you have to grind yourself. God-roll rivens sell for lots of plat, but you know exactly what you're getting. There's no way to pay money into rolls without knowing what those rolls will be. 

23 minutes ago, CopperBezel said:

Not really? The most you can pay for a riven without knowing what it is is about 45p. The kuva for rolling you have to grind yourself. God-roll rivens sell for lots of plat, but you know exactly what you're getting. There's no way to pay money into rolls without knowing what those rolls will be. 

Instead of gambling with money you're just gambling with hours upon hours upon hours. And as the saying goes, time is money.

Wanna know how many rolls I've put into various kohm rivens? Over a thousand. Still never got the roll I want.