Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for an artist

SRBvuk22

37 minutes ago, SRBvuk22 said:

l am looking for a talented artist who can help me with a fan made warframe. 

there are plenty of artists on warframe, twitters, reddit, deviant art ..ect

though some artists only do commissions, aka you pay them for their work, as you didnt specify if this was paid or a "free art" it might need to be stated  in your original post as that might help artists figure if they want to do it 

Spoiler

PS: I do do art stuff if needed..profile has some links and ect

11 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

there are plenty of artists on warframe, twitters, reddit, deviant art ..ect

though some artists only do commissions, aka you pay them for their work, as you didnt specify if this was paid or a "free art" it might need to be stated  in your original post as that might help artists figure if they want to do it 

Reveal hidden contents

PS: I do do art stuff if needed..profile has some links and ect

l mean't it more as a group project. But paying is an option too.

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

is it a secret? weve had other group projects on the forum 

Reveal hidden contents

C3rKWV-VMAA3zBD.jpg my submission when it started 

so can you provide more info if thats not to invasive? 

Nah, it's no secret. 

Name:Eris(placeholder)

Theme; Uncontrollable power, destroying reality it's self.

Model; My idea is for the model to be very unorthodox, some parts of their body would be black nothingness and later that would spread as a model evolves. Also, model would start very feminine while later becoming more monstrous in nature.

7 minutes ago, SRBvuk22 said:

Nah, it's no secret. 

Name:Eris(placeholder)

Theme; Uncontrollable power, destroying reality it's self.

Model; My idea is for the model to be very unorthodox, some parts of their body would be black nothingness and later that would spread as a model evolves. Also, model would start very feminine while later becoming more monstrous in nature.

well you do have a idea of the concept theme and base design

i did try a monster frame a while ago , but having lots of details are great when helping an artist design even if its drafting to shape your idea 

how does the model evolve and were ? also the black nothingness limbs could be hard to use in game , is it just chunks or sections or whole limbs? 

Spoiler

beast warframe standard form by DrkMakoDDdVLGTUQAIAGRP.jpg

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i did try a monster frame a while ago , but having lots of details are great when helping an artist design even if its drafting to shape your idea 

how does the model evolve and were ? also the black nothingness limbs could be hard to use in game , is it just chunks or sections or whole limbs? 

Reveal hidden contents

At it's starting model it would have few cracks in the armor, which would be filled with black nothingness, maybe having some small star like dots inside. Also, that trippy effect that it moves as you look at it through a different angles.(But that's a bit of an overkill).

It would have 3 models, first(small cracks), second(bigger cracks and that black nothingness[lets call it BN] leaking to some parts of the warframe. And third(most of the warframe would be covered, BN would fuse with some parts of the waframe{one leg, one arm, 70% of the head and about 70% of the body.)

39 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sections,