Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes Consistently Glitch Wukong

(NSW)JigsJosh

I've run into this same issue three times with Wukong fighting Acolytes and it all happens under the same conditions. Acolyte "kills" Wukong and triggers one of Wukong's Immortal Techniques and during the process Acolyte uses an ability (like Mania slowing me which was the most recent case shown in picture below) or kills Wukong again quickly to trigger another Immortal Technique and Wukong gets stuck into a "dead" position on the ground even though he is clearly not dead. Wukong remains in the stuck position even after using the "/unstuck" command. Image included. 

828BXGp.jpg

Sorry for poor image quality. Had to take a picture with my phone because Switch wouldn't let me upload to Facebook for some reason. But you can clearly see that Wukong is not dead yet he is stuck as if he is.

To add more information the only thing I could do in this state was shoot (oddly) and transform into operator. And in this case I could only transform into operator once and then it wouldn't let me saying "ability not ready" or whatever it says when you can't use an ability. Also whats odd is in a previous case I moved to another part of the map with my operator thinking that transferring back into my Warframe would move it, but the camera just moves back to where Wukong was still in his "dead" position.

SOMEONE FROM DE PLEASE FIX THIS! This is extremely frustrating because the very reason I use Wukong to fight Acolytes is what's glitching him. This particular case was even more frustrating because I had to abort the mission since it only let me go into operator mode once. If needed I have two more images I could share of the other two cases where this has happened (even though they don't show anything different).

• 2 weeks later...