Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Intrinsics not giving mastery points

Kemurikage_

I levelled up my intrinsics but I didn't get mastery from them.

When I open my profile it says 99 mastery points left till MR 27 and it's stuck there no matter what weapon I level. When I asked others to check my mastery points on my profile, all the mastery I gained from my intrinsics isn't registered there. My intrinsics level is 7-5-6-6, each level gives 1500 mastery so (7+5+6+6) x 1,500 = 36,000. All of these are not registered on my profile.

What I see my profile as:HBGd9oF.jpg

What others see:nqVs998.png

My current intrinsics level is the following in railjack: 
lWXVN46.png

Edited by Kemurikage_
adding a better screenshot proof

5 minutes ago, NoSpax said:

Wierd, so you could do a Mastery Test and you would appear to have negative mastery EXP?

I can't do the mastery test. Any weapon I level doesn't change my remaining 99 mastery but I suppose it would update when others view my profile. I guess if I have to do the mastery test, I need to level up other gear equivalent to my railjack intrinsics XP.

3 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

for me it just looks like you still mission 99 mastery exp to do the test now wonder you cant do it what the view from others is a differend thing more of an optical bug like its not shown but its there

I tried levelling other items to finish that 99 mastery but it's stuck there. I've explained this above.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb NoSpax:

He is MR 26.. Maybe there is no normal weapon for him left to do.

Well i can see some weapons and vehicles that his profile says are not leveld

Also the base exp should change if you level anything regardless of the railjack stuff so any of his friend could prove after ahile that his base exp should be higher so if he is going to hav below 36100exp level to the next level it should be obvious something is wrong for an outsider

Edited by Keiyadan

I levelled up another weapon, it worked thank you.

Still hope this visual bug gets fixed and checked to see if kuva weapons are giving proper mastery beyond level 30.

18 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

well heard enoght storys about broken kuva exp as well maybe try a normal weapon