Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is Drusus?


Sevenus.
 Share

Recommended Posts

I really enjoy the Leverian lore and something picked my interest, just who is Drusus?

i havent really bothered to think about it up untill i donated a bunch of credits and he replied "with this, i can finally buy my bod~" then changed his tone and saying that will be something for the Leverian.

As i am  a huge fan of Fortuna lore and the Solaris, ive been wondering if Drusus is a Solaris, or perhaps was just brainshelved.

what you guys think about Drusus?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, sonyseva6055 said:

i havent really bothered to think about it up untill i donated a bunch of credits and he replied "with this, i can finally buy my bod~" then changed his tone and saying that will be something for the Leverian.

As i am  a huge fan of Fortuna lore and the Solaris, ive been wondering if Drusus is a Solaris, or perhaps was just brainshelved.

what you guys think about Drusus?

He's in the same boat as Ticker

Ticker isn't using his/her original body, but had to buy a new body secondhand. Drusus is probably using someone else's body, and is saving up enough to get his original back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

He's in the same boat as Ticker

Ticker isn't using his/her original body, but had to buy a new body secondhand. Drusus is probably using someone else's body, and is saving up enough to get his original back

Really? I wonder if its even more than that. I wonder if he's a cephalon that wants to buy any body secondhand. Meh, you're probably right, Drusus does sound pretty corpus like.

Edited by Skaleek
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would say he is more like smoke finger than any other Solaris entity. 

Suffering for his academic interest that few people care about and paying the bills for a sensorium (I am assuming that's what leverian is) by charity after getting the seed money from selling his body. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

going by just his Voice, Drusus sound almost like an Archimedian, or other Orokin-era worker. it could be possible that his knowledge of stories regarding Warframes and their histories comes from first-hand accounts told by Dax and other allies of the Tenno. somehwere along the line though, he's come upon hard times,and been forced to become a Solaris. 

we haven't actually seen what Drusus' physical form looks like, which begs the question: does he even have one? or is there a chance that our disembodied Curator is in fact a Cephalon, but wanting to have a physical body again? none of the Cephalons we've met express a desire to be human, sure, but maybe Drusus feels differently?

he's an interesting character, and I hope DE continue to invest in the Leverian, as it's a more entertaining source of Lore than scrolling through static codex entries.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

He's in the same boat as Ticker

Ticker isn't using his/her original body, but had to buy a new body secondhand. Drusus is probably using someone else's body, and is saving up enough to get his original back

Yeah thats what ive been thinking, he is probably a Solaris with a really cheap body that is not his own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

going by just his Voice, Drusus sound almost like an Archimedian, or other Orokin-era worker. it could be possible that his knowledge of stories regarding Warframes and their histories comes from first-hand accounts told by Dax and other allies of the Tenno. somehwere along the line though, he's come upon hard times,and been forced to become a Solaris. 

we haven't actually seen what Drusus' physical form looks like, which begs the question: does he even have one? or is there a chance that our disembodied Curator is in fact a Cephalon, but wanting to have a physical body again? none of the Cephalons we've met express a desire to be human, sure, but maybe Drusus feels differently?

he's an interesting character, and I hope DE continue to invest in the Leverian, as it's a more entertaining source of Lore than scrolling through static codex entries.

 

I really hope so, i really enjoy the Leverian and Drusus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Miser_able said:

I don't think he was brainshelved, since if I remember correctly they are unconscious when they are brainshelved. Likely he is just a Solaris with a cheap mechanical body similar to Legs. 

You are right, what i was trying to say that he's head/brain was moved to a different body just like Ticker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's clear that Drusus is Solari; you can tell the moment you hear him speak. All Soliari have some kind of UK-derived accent: Business uses Received Pronunciation. Little Duck sounds Cockney, and Ticker (if I'm correct) is Australian. Her voice actor is, anyway. Legs has a very West-Country accent. I can't as easily identify the rest, but the similarities are there. The Solari all have accents from a similar linguistic background. Perhaps a native Brit or Scot will be able to better identify them.

Point of fact, the residents of Cetus also all share similar vocal qualities. They all roll their Rs, for one. I cant tell if they're based on a Caribbean accent or something else though.

Finally, since the Solari you meet on the relays also have the same accent as those in Fortuna, and Drusus's aborted comment of "with this, I can finally buy my bod~" clearly indicates that he's another victim of Nef Anyo's repo men, it's all but certain that Drusus is Solari.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...