Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe summed up in one video

(PSN)draco_86

https://youtu.be/snbLQj2CVvE

In short a fellow tenno did not want a lich. She accidentally got one when trying to smoke screen away. As you will see in the video this is all the emotions regarding her lich rolled into one during a level.

This video sersiously will make you smile no matter if you're in a bad mood. The pure emotion is great and she is just an awesome gamer! This is why I wanted to share it, so you'll smile as well.

Enjoy

43 minutes ago, (PS4)draco_86 said:

This video sersiously will make you smile no matter if you're in a bad mood

The only thing it did is make my eyes bleed due to that Saryn color scheme.

Why is it that apparently 90% of players here are color blind? There has to be some reason why people keep throwing a pack of Crayons into the oven and call the molten aftermath a color scheme. You can't tell me that 90% of people here are on an LSD trip 24/7.

21 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

The only thing it did is make my eyes bleed due to that Saryn color scheme.

Why is it that apparently 90% of players here are color blind? There has to be some reason why people keep throwing a pack of Crayons into the oven and call the molten aftermath a color scheme. You can't tell me that 90% of people here are on an LSD trip 24/7.

Fashion Frame breaks down by the numbers...

20% Orokin: Black/White/Gold...

20% Edgelord: Black/ Red... That's it.

50% Mardi Gras Float: MAH EYES!!!

10% Actual Color Balance: Congrats... you will be promptly ignored and eclipsed by the Mardi Gras players filling region chat with their blinding horror..