Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captain Vor Solo

SoloReaper

Question

9 answers to this question

so pro.

melee coptering like a baws.

soloing one of the hardest bosses in the game.

epic music.

using weak mods to make it even more epic (cause that was obviously intentional).

one of the best builds for rhino and strun.w ive ever seen.

then, to top it all off... an abrupt stop to the vid.

10/10 op, would watch again.

/sarcasm

(we really need a font/format for sarcasm)

My feedback isn't very suitable because you're fighting a boss that's not very hard in the first place. 

This really wont help new players. You're using Rhino and strun wraith. New players wont have those available. They also wont be rank 30 right away or have decent mods. 

Next time perhaps use newbie weapons and a low ranked frame with subtitle mods if its intended to guide new players on how to solo.

Solo other bosses so I can give you proper feedback.

Next time perhaps use newbie weapons and a low ranked frame with subtitle mods if its intended to guide new players on how to solo.

so much this.

the vid is not helpful to new or even older players.

at best, it was an attempt to show off how cool you are, or how pro you think you are.

I don't get the point of your vid. Helping new players? With this equipment? Well if they're new, first they'll probably never have the chance to get a Strun Wraith. Old players? I don't think we need any help to kill Captain Vor.

But keep doing vids, just be clear and not misleading on your introduction.

EDIT : Did you just die under an elevator? ;)

That is actually harder than just grabbing a Loki. Loki with best duration efficiency cloak + speed and stamina mods + Acrid, every boss can be killed in 10 seconds or much less (unless they have invul frames, they are still easy). This is how yesterday I farmed the last 4 frames I didn't have (now have all of them except excal prime). Bosses may be scary for new players, but once you have some good gear, they are panzies.